First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Raven Nox
Posted 11/5/10
"It's my fault, I should'nt have suggested to come..."
Helps him up, "I'll be fine, shall we head back?"

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: its not your fault -sighs- i wonder who that guy was i think hes a lil crazy in the head though -sheathes his katana- yea lets leave this place i put it on self destruct and it'll be blowing up in about 3 minutes -smiles innocently-
Posted 11/5/10
Rain quickly helps him out of the place, "Looks like another for your list of labs? As for you opponent was he-"
Suddenly felt weaker, and falls to her knees ways away from the exploding building. "Agh!"
Looks at her legs electric static and wires wear snapping, out of place.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: See looks like your the one who was more injured -picks you up- this is gonna hurt -carries you away from the exploding lab- we need to get out of here
Posted 11/5/10
"A-am I not too heavy?"
Looking back at the building, "I failed to get a new Memory Unit..."

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: -looks at you- i think you have more problems than getting a new memory unit now. and no your not that heavy
Posted 11/5/10
"Perhaps a new type of body?"
She grabs tight on to Arashi's shirt, "No, forget I said that. If I keep this up I won't be human anymore..."

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: -looks worried- well you need to be human like otherwise it won't be you. know any other place were you can get repaired?
Posted 11/5/10
Her vision started to blurr out, and her voice fading briefly.
"...th..e...only...p...one...kn..ow...who can ....help me is my ...f...father..."

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: -sighs as he carries her- now i need to find her father without being seen by everyone they would panic and think i was attack by monsters or something
Posted 11/5/10
"No, I don't want to see him..."
Looks around, "I can self repair for now, I just need the necessary tools to do so."
Then at him, "And for you to get heal as well."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: alright -looks around and finds an empty looking building- we can stay there for awhile till you get repaired i'll just wrap my wounds up with bandages it should be alright -heads to the building-
Posted 11/5/10
"All I need is an operative PC, and plug in cords."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Arashi: Okay then lets see what we can find in here -looks around the building once he gets inside-
Posted 11/5/10
Rain weakly walks over near the wall and sits down leaning on it, closing her eyes. "Thank you."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.