First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay.
Posted 11/7/10
Sayomi shivered abit as she talked about the mist; then chuckled
"A-Ahh, yes! I'll be glad to help?" she offered
Kenta just walked into his room "Call me when your done.." he said and closed he door
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

Sayomi shivered abit as she talked about the mist; then chuckled
"A-Ahh, yes! I'll be glad to help?" she offered
Kenta just walked into his room "Call me when your done.." he said and closed he door


"Why don't you just rest? I'm sure you had a pretty long journey also." Rose said. Ebony was in the living room sitting on the couch.
Posted 11/7/10
Sayomi nods her head
"Alright then...Ah, I'm Sayomi by the way" she smiled

-

Kenta was in his room as he opened up his backpack, there was Olga, whining
"You must be hungry..." he said as he takes out his food and starts feeding him
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

Sayomi nods her head
"Alright then...Ah, I'm Sayomi by the way" she smiled

-

Kenta was in his room as he opened up his backpack, there was Olga, whining
"You must be hungry..." he said as he takes out his food and starts feeding him


"My name is Rose. Short for Rosalynne. And my cat's name is Ebony." Rose said. She lead the way to the kitchen and got out ingredients for some warm soup. "It usually gets humid and hot in the afternoons but it get pretty cold at night. Mornings are the best time to go out. There's less mist and it's a pretty nice temperature. I don't have much snacks in the cabinets so if you guys want some then we can go shopping together." she said.
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
"Ah~ It's a pleasure to meet you! & it's finee we'll just have this for now" she said smiling as she looked at the ingredients

Kenta walked out of his room as Olga follows close behind him not familiar with the place
"It's okay Olga...we'll be staying here for awhile..." he said as he sits on the couch next to Ebony
Olga sees Ebony on the couch which he was too small to get on the couch so he stands on his hind legs and looks at Ebony sniffing
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

"Ah~ It's a pleasure to meet you! & it's finee we'll just have this for now" she said smiling as she looked at the ingredients

Kenta walked out of his room as Olga follows close behind him not familiar with the place
"It's okay Olga...we'll be staying here for awhile..." he said as he sits on the couch next to Ebony
Olga sees Ebony on the couch which he was too small to get on the couch so he stands on his hind legs and looks at Ebony sniffing


Ebony was sitting down when he felt something wet and cold sniffing him. He sat up then looked at Olga. He sighed before biting the non sensitive part of Olga's neck then picking him up and dropping him on the couch. Ebony jumped off the couch then walked to Rose. "Feed me." Ebony whispered. Rose looked down at Ebony then smiled. She got out a frozen fish then started frying it. "We can first cook the vegetables. I can do the rest." Rose said as she smiled.
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Olga wags his tail as he got up on the couch then again standing on his hind legs putting his paws on Kenta's arm using him for balance "What are you doing Olga?" Kenta chuckles as he picks Olga up and puts him on his lap

"Vegetables! Got it!" she said as she gets the vegetables ready
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

Olga wags his tail as he got up on the couch then again standing on his hind legs putting his paws on Kenta's arm using him for balance "What are you doing Olga?" Kenta chuckles as he picks Olga up and puts him on his lap

"Vegetables! Got it!" she said as she gets the vegetables ready


Rose places the finished fish on a plate then places it on the floor. Ebony layed down and started eating quietly. Rose starts boiling a pot of water and added some flavoring powder in the pot. She lets it boil for a little as she helps cutting vegetables.
Posted 11/7/10
Sayomi also cuts the vegetables "Say...do you have anyone else living with you?" she said "It seems lonely.."

Kenta plays with Olga
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

Sayomi also cuts the vegetables "Say...do you have anyone else living with you?" she said "It seems lonely.."

Kenta plays with Olga


"No...just me and Ebony...." Rose said. There was pain in her eyes as she remembered something. Then she placed the done vegetables into the soup. She sprinkled some salt and pepper in as well. Ebony looked at Rose then finished up his fish.
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
"Ah...I see.." she said as she gathers the knifes and cutting boards and washes them
Kenta sniffs the air "Looks like we're having hot stew" he smiles, Olga nibbles on his fingers
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

"Ah...I see.." she said as she gathers the knifes and cutting boards and washes them
Kenta sniffs the air "Looks like we're having hot stew" he smiles, Olga nibbles on his fingers


The temperature in the room was getting cold and Rose went to the living room. She placed wood in the fireplace before lighting it up. She washed her hands once she got back in the kitchen and pour the soup into bowls. She got water for Ebony and placed it on the floor. She got the bowls and placed it on the tables before getting the eating utensils. She set the on the table and grabbed some napkins.
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
After washing she walks over to the living room and sits down beside Kenta, she sees Olga
"Oh my! It's sooo cuteee!" she said giggling "May I pet it ?" she said looking at Kenta
"Suree" he smiles as Olga sniffs her hands sorta backing away then sniffing again
"Gah!! I forgot all about Riah!" she said running into her room
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

After washing she walks over to the living room and sits down beside Kenta, she sees Olga
"Oh my! It's sooo cuteee!" she said giggling "May I pet it ?" she said looking at Kenta
"Suree" he smiles as Olga sniffs her hands sorta backing away then sniffing again
"Gah!! I forgot all about Riah!" she said running into her room


Rose went to the living room then saw Kenta. "The food is ready..." she said. She looked at the hall before going back to the kitchen.
Posted 11/7/10
"Alright.." he said getting up as he leaves Olga on the couch "Be good..!" he said walking off to the kitchen
Sayomi brings out Riah as she shyly walks to Olga "You two be good now!" she said skipping to the kitchen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.