First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply The Academy
Posted 11/7/10
Hana nods her head "It's nice to meet you errm..." she didnt know what to call him
"Call me Shiroi and it's a pleaure to meet you Hana Kimura" he smiled as he looked at the others around them
Storyteller
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
"Your Roses are blooming." she says and taps on his chest where his heart is. "Dream deep and he will appear." and she walks away.
Posted 11/7/10
Hana heard what Sabrina said and glances at her as she walked away
"............"
Storyteller
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
gtg! >o< c u guys tommorow at like 4:30
Posted 11/7/10
(BYEEE!! I g2g too!! >3< Byeeebyee!! ^^)
Student
89101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere I like...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

RKGarl wrote:

"Your Roses are blooming." she says and taps on his chest where his heart is. "Dream deep and he will appear." and she walks away.


O ok then O.o
Student
89101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere I like...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

Hana nods her head "It's nice to meet you errm..." she didnt know what to call him
"Call me Shiroi and it's a pleaure to meet you Hana Kimura" he smiled as he looked at the others around them


Thats a nice name
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
"Huh? What's all the racket about?" asked Yuriko as she walked on by. She wondered as she watched everyone stay quiet.
Student
89101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere I like...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

lalacaca wrote:

"Huh? What's all the racket about?" asked Yuriko as she walked on by. She wondered as she watched everyone stay quiet.


~looks at u~ jux some stuff bout roses ..do u have one? (srry gtg ><)
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
(no it's fine)
"Huh you mean this thing?" -Takes out a blue rose-
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
She skipped along, unnoticed by most people. She was always like that, lurking in the shadows.
Student
89101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere I like...
Offline
Posted 11/8/10

lalacaca wrote:

(no it's fine)
"Huh you mean this thing?" -Takes out a blue rose-


yes tat
Posted 11/8/10 , edited 11/8/10
Shiroi smiled
"Thank you" he said as he bowed his head then turns to Hana "I'll tell you the about the card....later" he said serious Hana looked at the card then back at him nodding her head "Alright.."
Storyteller
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/10
The bell rung for lunch. Sabrina called all of the Rose Wielders to the Music Room.
Posted 11/8/10
Shiroi takes her hand and leads her to the Music Room
"Where are we going?" she said
"To the Storyteller" he said grinning
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.