First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Don't Be Afraid to Fall in Love
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
its easy to fall in love but it hard to gain it......
i not afraid to fall in love but i just afraid being hurt or some betrayal......
it need time to recover....
Posted 11/14/10

libertyX wrote:

its easy to fall in love but it hard to gain it......
i not afraid to fall in love but i just afraid being hurt or some betrayal......
it need time to recover....


Love hurts. The price of life is love, not death.
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


libertyX wrote:

its easy to fall in love but it hard to gain it......
i not afraid to fall in love but i just afraid being hurt or some betrayal......
it need time to recover....


Love hurts. The price of life is love, not death.


yaaa.....love hurt alot.....sometime death come before love
Posted 11/14/10

libertyX wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


libertyX wrote:

its easy to fall in love but it hard to gain it......
i not afraid to fall in love but i just afraid being hurt or some betrayal......
it need time to recover....


Love hurts. The price of life is love, not death.


yaaa.....love hurt alot.....sometime death come before love


We were born into this world dead, and the only life is but a dreamlike state of mind.
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


libertyX wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


libertyX wrote:

its easy to fall in love but it hard to gain it......
i not afraid to fall in love but i just afraid being hurt or some betrayal......
it need time to recover....


Love hurts. The price of life is love, not death.


yaaa.....love hurt alot.....sometime death come before love


We were born into this world dead, and the only life is but a dreamlike state of mind.


it like dream,doing the think we like but after death it gone.....
Posted 11/14/10

libertyX wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


libertyX wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


libertyX wrote:

its easy to fall in love but it hard to gain it......
i not afraid to fall in love but i just afraid being hurt or some betrayal......
it need time to recover....


Love hurts. The price of life is love, not death.


yaaa.....love hurt alot.....sometime death come before love


We were born into this world dead, and the only life is but a dreamlike state of mind.


it like dream,doing the think we like but after death it gone.....


There is nothing... just a memory that you lived.
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
I am afraid of falling in love again. It's hard to trust someone when you've been deceived so many times before.
Single life is where it's at now. It sucks at times though.
Posted 11/14/10

Nihonblindcat wrote:

I am afraid of falling in love again. It's hard to trust someone when you've been deceived so many times before.
Single life is where it's at now. It sucks at times though.


Struggling with feelings of emptiness, even though you might do things to have a purpose, is what many of us deal with. It all comes down to chemistry. If you are able to carry on comfortably without your "better half", imagine what it will be like if you find someone that likely won't betray you. I have yet to truly know that state of bliss.
Posted 11/14/10
whenever I open up to people I get hurt over and over again
Posted 11/17/10 , edited 11/17/10

Nihonblindcat wrote:

I am afraid of falling in love again. It's hard to trust someone when you've been deceived so many times before.
Single life is where it's at now. It sucks at times though.


You're only15. You have your whole life ahead of you to love. Besides, teenage romance never works out....sometimes.
Posted 11/18/10

SatoshiHirohito wrote:

whenever I open up to people I get hurt over and over again



awwwwwww....
dude, one day you'll find someone to open up to, i say that from experience.....
133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 11/18/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


Nihonblindcat wrote:

I am afraid of falling in love again. It's hard to trust someone when you've been deceived so many times before.
Single life is where it's at now. It sucks at times though.


You're only15. You have your whole life ahead of you to love. Besides, teenage romance never works out....sometimes.


Agreed. Doesn't matter anymore. I found a new love<3 Food.~
Posted 11/19/10
Bingo! It doesn't have to be a person!
Posted 12/9/10
Srill Afraid
Lol No Hope
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
who's scared?


not this guy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.