First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Villain hub
Creator
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 11/4/10 , edited 11/24/10
mastermind: HAHAHAHAHA WEALCOME TO MY EVIL BASE!!!

assistant: slash mothers basement.

mastermind: SILENCE!!! I KILL YOU!!!
*walks away laughing*
mastermind: HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Welcome to the villain hub where all villains come to meet, trade weapons, and evil secrets.

(bunker beneath basement)
Play fa... I mean UNFAIR!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 11/24/10
Having heard of this so called "evil lair", my hands pushed into the pockets of my leather jacket. I raised my head and popped my neck. Once it snapped, I repositioned it. "...this looks like an old woman's house." My footsteps proceeded forward and I came to a conclusion... This "lair" was located in a fool's mother's basement. I sighed at what "villain" had come to mean. Concentrating after closing my eyes, I slashed the space before me. I tore open and as I stepped inside it folded itself and mended. Within the darkness, I stepped through the space, seeing everything in total blackness. And once upon the area where I should be, an eye opened slowly became glass. I raised my hand and flung open my palm to bust it. The rip slashed into the area and I stepped into this "lair". And my eyes paraded around to see what was down here.
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/2/10

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Having heard of this so called "evil lair", my hands pushed into the pockets of my leather jacket. I raised my head and popped my neck. Once it snapped, I repositioned it. "...this looks like an old woman's house." My footsteps proceeded forward and I came to a conclusion... This "lair" was located in a fool's mother's basement. I sighed at what "villain" had come to mean. Concentrating after closing my eyes, I slashed the space before me. I tore open and as I stepped inside it folded itself and mended. Within the darkness, I stepped through the space, seeing everything in total blackness. And once upon the area where I should be, an eye opened slowly became glass. I raised my hand and flung open my palm to bust it. The rip slashed into the area and I stepped into this "lair". And my eyes paraded around to see what was down here.


* you can see several Villains of all shapes and sizes doing various thing(drinking, playing cards, Bragging)*

Generic Hero is a Poor Disguise: Hello there my Fellow Evil compadre*strokes his fake Moustache*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

I rubbed the back of my neck. "Hello... I guess." His eyes lowered and then raised his attention to the man again. "Who are you?"
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/5/10 , edited 12/5/10

LamiaZlogonje wrote:


I rubbed the back of my neck. "Hello... I guess." His eyes lowered and then raised his attention to the man again. "Who are you?"


Bulai(fake name): ....... I am Bulai the Spirit Devour
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
His hand reached out to shake his ",of course you are. Well I am Genji, last name is not required in such encounters."
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

His hand reached out to shake his ",of course you are. Well I am Genji, last name is not required in such encounters."


Bulai: Hah Hah so tell me Compatriot commit and interesting acts of Villany lately*strokes his moustache*
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
"Breaking into the prison to release Capilla of the Lambs, my latest living experimental subject. And you?"
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

"Breaking into the prison to release Capilla of the Lambs, my latest living experimental subject. And you?"


Bulia: Hm very interesting, I haven't done all that much recently Mainly just stealing some High end tech from various Labs
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
"Hmph I see." He leaned back and closed his eyes. "So you going to tell me your real name?"
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

"Hmph I see." He leaned back and closed his eyes. "So you going to tell me your real name?"


Bulai: Huh?, Of course not It's a Secret
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
He laughed lightly "afraid someone might find out how foolish"
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

He laughed lightly "afraid someone might find out how foolish"


Bulai: Well yeah you know how some people can be
Creator
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 12/6/10
Archibald: what are you spineless brats going on about?
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 12/6/10


"If you mean foolish then of course." My attention turned to archibald. "Excuse me?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.