First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply New York City, USA
Creator
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 11/4/10
welcome to the NYC
Posted 11/25/10
Kaden arrives outside of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He walks in, yet to be detected as a threat. He had timed himself perfectly when the guards would switch leaving the vault doors open for a moment. Using his destructive hypersonic voice on a low key, Kaden shatter all the camera lenses of the vault with out the guards noticing. Next he used his destructive hypersonic voice again, but this time it was in a slightly different key which leaves the guards unconscious. Knowing the schematics of the vault, Kaden teleports himself midair inside the vault. Without touching the ground, he was in flight. The 8 guard towers had already taken notice of Kaden but did not set off the alarm. Just as they were about to fire, Kaden once again used his destructive hypersonic voice on a different key to destroy their targeting and operating systems. With nothing left to stop him other than somehow setting off the alarm, the vault was all his. Using his teleportation, Kaden got out of there while teleporting all the gold to a safe location of his choosing. The moment he did so, the weight sensitive floor set off the alarm. By the time they reached, Kaden was already long gone with the gold. The heroes were left there with egg on their faces, as this was all done under 1 minutes upon Kaden entering the building. What's worse, he left a note as an insult to injury.

Zerus Kaden was HERE. Have a nice day.


Posted 12/3/10
Imunsol sat on the top of the building, looking down on a bank that he knew was soon to recieve a delivery of cash eventually he saw the armored truck with police escort that was bringing the delivery. He let part of his energy drift into the truck, possessing it and forcing it to drive to a condemmed building where Venetur would be waiting to break the car open and kill the driver. The police escort he took care of by tearing their tires apart with several spikes created out of dark energy from afar. Eventually Imunsol made it to the condemmed building and collected the cash.
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

Magician_of_Oz wrote:

Imunsol sat on the top of the building, looking down on a bank that he knew was soon to recieve a delivery of cash eventually he saw the armored truck with police escort that was bringing the delivery. He let part of his energy drift into the truck, possessing it and forcing it to drive to a condemmed building where Venetur would be waiting to break the car open and kill the driver. The police escort he took care of by tearing their tires apart with several spikes created out of dark energy from afar. Eventually Imunsol made it to the condemmed building and collected the cash.


Generic Hero:*suddenly appears* Villan surrender now OR FEEL THE MIGHTY WRATH OF MY SUPER VISION*his eyes begin to glow*
Posted 12/6/10


Imunsol looked up from counting the money from his heist with a bored look on his face. "Hmph, 'super vision'? What kind of lame name is that?" He snapped his fingers causing several spikes made from darkness to materialize around the hero and thrust toward him at the same time.
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Magician_of_Oz wrote:
Imunsol looked up from counting the money from his heist with a bored look on his face. "Hmph, 'super vision'? What kind of lame name is that?" He snapped his fingers causing several spikes made from darkness to materialize around the hero and thrust toward him at the same time.


Hero: SO BE IT!!!*begins to fire energy beams from his eyes destroying the spikes as he runs towards you, his eyes then turn blue*
Posted 12/6/10


Venetur moves in between Imunsol and the approaching hero, he simply stood there waiting for the enemy to attempt an attack.
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Magician_of_Oz wrote:
Venetur moves in between Imunsol and the approaching hero, he simply stood there waiting for the enemy to attempt an attack.


Hero: Hahaha*fires a blue beam from his eyes that creates an Ice ramp, he then slides up it above Venetur and fires the beam at Imunsol*
Posted 12/6/10


Imunsol simply jumps away from the affected area and creates a sword in his hand. "Hmph, you're pretty annoying." He watched the hero getting ready for him to attack again and waiting for his and Venetur's aura's to hinder the opponent's fighting.
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/6/10

Magician_of_Oz wrote:
Imunsol simply jumps away from the affected area and creates a sword in his hand. "Hmph, you're pretty annoying." He watched the hero getting ready for him to attack again and waiting for his and Venetur's aura's to hinder the opponent's fighting.


Hero: Well you may be more skilled than you appear*his eyes glow red firing a beam at the ice that missed Imunsol making a blanket of steam hiding him from both their Visions*
Posted 12/7/10


Imunsol created darkness in gas form, it pushed out from Imunsol to displace the steam and then quickly disappeared to reveal everyone's position.
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

Magician_of_Oz wrote:
Imunsol created darkness in gas form, it pushed out from Imunsol to displace the steam and then quickly disappeared to reveal everyone's position.


Hero:Tch* fires a short beam at both of them*
Posted 12/7/10


Imunsol let lose a longer beam of dark eenergy to counter the hero's while Venetur lifted his gauntlets to block.
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 12/7/10

Magician_of_Oz wrote:
Imunsol let lose a longer beam of dark eenergy to counter the hero's while Venetur lifted his gauntlets to block.


Hero:*jumps back firing a blast at the ceiling making debris fall towards the 2 of them*
Creator
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 12/7/10
The infamous Super Clintz Man (wayne stark) flies through the hole in the ceiling.

and Archibald zooms into the condemned building guns a blazing

SCM (super clintz man): well what do we have here Archibald?

Archibald: some brats fighting over pieces of green paper!

SCM: lets teach them a lesson!

SCM fires rockets from his armor then charges at Hero
Archibald zooms around the room firing off rockets and shooting his machine guns at lmunsol and Venetur
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.