First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mystical Lake
Posted 11/9/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



"ohhh? why?" Elaina frowned turning to Yuta with her hands on her hips


Yuta:*Looks at her* My Big brother think I'm annoyed and say that I'm annoyed *Started to cry* but I'm not annoyed at all also he is never nice to me sometime *Sniffle and cries* but...but...but...he...he...he....he...always act different around everyone else *cries* also big brother is mean to me Elaina-Chan...
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/9/10



"don't cry! you're going to make me cry!" Elaina says hugging Yuta tightly holding back her tears.
Posted 11/9/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:




"don't cry! you're going to make me cry!" Elaina says hugging Yuta tightly holding back her tears.


Yuta:*Sniffle* Oh, Okay then and I see *wipes his tear away* but my big brother is so mean also his name is Ryuu Suzuki
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/9/10


"lets go teach em a lesson!" Elaina says putting her fists up
Posted 11/10/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



"lets go teach em a lesson!" Elaina says putting her fists up


Yuta:*Smiles happily* Okay then...
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/10/10


"come on now!" Elaina connects her arm to his with a childish expression
Posted 11/10/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



"come on now!" Elaina connects her arm to his with a childish expression


Yuta:Okay!, he might be a ice cream shop and talking to some girls Nee-chan?
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/10/10


"oh boy this is going to fun. especially if he's talking to some chicks." Elaina smiled devilishly while clapping her hands together

"well lets go Yuta!" Elaina says running ahead
Posted 11/10/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



"oh boy this is going to fun. especially if he's talking to some chicks." Elaina smiled devilishly while clapping her hands together

"well lets go Yuta!" Elaina says running ahead


Yuta:Ryuu alway act different arounds girls and I see *Smrikes* Okay then! *Follows her*
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/10/10


as they make it to the ice cream shop she stops at the enterance. she looks at Yuta

"tell me what he looks like. I'll go do something." Elaina grins
Posted 11/10/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



as they make it to the ice cream shop she stops at the enterance. she looks at Yuta

"tell me what he looks like. I'll go do something." Elaina grins


Yuta:I have picture of my big brother and i see *Took out of picute of Ryuu* this what he look like........I don't like my big brother cause he to mean even though we are young boy......*Smrikes and looks at her* Hey Nee-Chan, we can make my big brother crossdress like a girl? *Laughs*

This is the picture of Ryuu:
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/10/10


"that's on the agenda. this is is on my list, make all the girls that he's with hate him." Elaina smirked as she saw him

"there he is!" Elaina snickers
Posted 11/10/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



"that's on the agenda. this is is on my list, make all the girls that he's with hate him." Elaina smirked as she saw him

"there he is!" Elaina snickers


Yuta:hmm I see and Okay then, this is going to be fun *See his big brother
Ryuu:*Was talking to some of girls*
Member
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 11/10/10


"oh honey I missed you so much!" Elaina walked up to him and hugged him from behind kissing his cheek.

"tee hee. Ryuu you giving me this engagement ring has made me so happy." Elaina says as she leans her head on his shoulder making them look like a lovey dovey couple.
Posted 11/10/10

matsumoto_akira wrote:



"oh honey I missed you so much!" Elaina walked up to him and hugged him from behind kissing his cheek.

"tee hee. Ryuu you giving me this engagement ring has made me so happy." Elaina says as she leans her head on his shoulder making them look like a lovey dovey couple.


Girls:*See Elaina and was confused*
Ryuu:*Became slients and have no ideal was is going on then looks at Eliana* um....I missed you so too? *confused*
Yuta:*Smrikes*
Ryuu:I see.....
Girls:*curious*you didn't tell us that you were engagement to this girl?
Ryu*Looks to the girls* well um...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.