First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Africa needs a helping hand...
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

Tenshi25 wrote:

Africa isn't the only place that needs a helping hand. There are MANY countries that needs help, but are we doing anything? So if I was to help Africa out, I have to help all the other countries.

And I know Africa is a continent.

So will I help, probably not because I am too busy taking care of my own family to help others. Why help others when you can't help your own?



yeah ur right.. there are many contries that needs our help aswell.. i knw that... but africa is large contenint as u knw and i really think that its the most that needs help... although yea we have to help all...

i disagree with you in one point...... '' why help others when you can't help your own''
The problems we are facing now a dayz.. are super diffrent from Africa's suffarage... They dont have home to live in.. or food to eat..!! our problems might be solved by time.. but they are dieing each second s0o we cant delay our help and must help them as soon as possible s0o that less ppl will die...!! even if we cnt provide them with things... we can pray for them!!!
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

PolishWoman wrote:

Africa is not a country O.o. It's continent.
It depends also on goverments if our country help them or not. Many Africans are in tragic situation in their countries because of Europeans (if you know the history you should understand) and Americans. We can blame ourselfs.


yeah srry abt the country/ continent thing.. typing mistake... nwayz... it does depend on goverments nd our country if it will help them or not.. but not in all times..!! we our selfs can help them by sending them things that they might need..or pray for them..!!
ur true abt ''' Many africans are in tragic situations in other countries because of Europeans and Americans'' yeah.. but that was long time ag0o... i knw that what Europeans have done.. influenced Africa alotttttttt...!! but we can still lend them a helping hand..!!! nd we must not blame ourselfs..!! (-_-') we had nothing to do with it..!!!
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

n0odle wrote:


TitanXelon wrote:

Noodle i find that offensive, because, no one want to be pitty whore, it so much curruption in the govs, that makes it that way. Now if the usa sent what they sent to Iraq, then most of africa would get in line right away. Since they have man power, to reconstruct and do great. Pllus no one really hates the usa over there so no snipers or bombers trying to kill the soilders.

Also, people just don't hang around wildlife, they have to sit, because evil soilder come around and cut the men hands and feet off. They do this to people who are trying to better thier living area. Thats the type of curroption that must be fought. Also thier armies are not that big to fight. Unlike Alqudia if i spelled that right, which has millions of followers that want to merc them.



i s0o agree with TitanXelon ..... we shldnt call them as pitty whore... they are people just like us....!!! U shld be realy glad that your not in their situation...and should accually think of a way to help them rather then just making fun of them and calling them names.. that they do not deseve at all..!!! i dnt knw y people see africans as a low standerd .. well they might be .. but keep this in mind.. we are all humans that have dreams, and our own future to live. THEY ARE SOO NOT DIFFRENT THEN US.. WE ARE ALL JUST THE SAAAAAME..!!

1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Whoever want to help Africa can help em, But everyone have their own country crisis. Probably red cross or what will help them out. But I dont really care about them. It not like they can help us in anything.

If their government weren't so greedy Africans will be well off. Greed is what lead to peoples suffering.
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Must watch these videos... the last one made me cry the most..!! its really sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngB-s1JymuQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSpOfGOVO0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAs4jooyjUk&feature=related

people... if you come to this forum nd say bad things i really rather u not to enter... have a heart and start thinking of others for god sake..!! PPL ARE DIEING ND WHAT U CAN DOO IS ONLLY SAY CRULE THINGS.. what kind of persons are u ..!! i really do thank the people who care caring..!! thnx for tht!!
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
i dont know about africa
but my bf & i buy blankets for the homeless downtown & we distribute it to whoever that needs it every Xmas
this Xmas was a bit warm...but then it got cold couple days later

Africa is just too far away...=[
Posted 1/10/08
i think not all parts of africa is poor.. because my friend lives in africa.. o.o''
i know they're poor.. i saw some pictures how skinny the kids are.. and they don't have clothes.. its really sad.. there was this really old picture.. uhmm its a parent eating their babies meat.. because they dont have food.. and they need food to survive.. so they were eating babies.. really sad and scary..T^T
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
thanks for the people who care... !!! eating their kids... :'( that soo sad...!!!
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

Kieutie wrote:

i dont know about africa
but my bf & i buy blankets for the homeless downtown & we distribute it to whoever that needs it every Xmas
this Xmas was a bit warm...but then it got cold couple days later

Africa is just too far away...=[

thts really nice of u nd ur bf to do that..!!! ^^ im really glad that sum ppl care!!! ^^ :D

3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ポーランド
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Oh... And what about Czeczenia? Afganistan? So many countries are in tragic situations. And people in our own enviroment... Everyone needs help. It's just too many. Hope it can change. But I'd like to help Czeczenia first.
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Why can't Africa, deal with its own problems they had all the riches before countries like Britain had to go and create an Empior there and steal their minerals like gold, copper, diamonds ect... Africa knew they had all this before Britain came but they couldn't be botherd to go an dig for it to make there own country better, Africa would actually be an MEDC right now if Britain hadn't invaded or if they could get up and work for it. And now the people there, the generations suffer for it and live in poverty. They won't dig up what they have left they want another person or people doing it for them!
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

lilmizzsilent wrote:

Why can't Africa, deal with its own problems they had all the riches before countries like Britain had to go and create an Empior there and steal their minerals like gold, copper, diamonds ect... Africa knew they had all this before Britain came but they couldn't be botherd to go an dig for it to make there own country better, Africa would actually be an MEDC right now if Britain hadn't invaded or if they could get up and work for it. And now the people there, the generations suffer for it and live in poverty. They won't dig up what they have left they want another person or people doing it for them!


yeah its ture.. but its not that they never thought of it.. its just that they dont know how to deal with these resources and minirals that they have...!!! and lyk After the Europeans left them... they didnt know anything about governming.. cz europeans use to do all of that b4 they left... nd lyk u knw the cropes... >> the climate there is drought s0o plants rnt easily grown + they dnt have good fertile soil s0o thts y..!!

1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pink world~♪
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

PolishWoman wrote:

Oh... And what about Czeczenia? Afganistan? So many countries are in tragic situations. And people in our own enviroment... Everyone needs help. It's just too many. Hope it can change. But I'd like to help Czeczenia first.


yeah they are in tragic situation... we should help all of the countries true true..!!
but the main resone why i choose to talk abt africa and not other countries/continents.. was because africa is really big and really they are not knwing how to deal with things.. and in each second some one is dieing... same with other countries i understand.....!!! But i dnt know why i choose africa i guess cz im learning abt it nw s0o yeah...
nwayz.., WE SHLD CARE ND HELP ALL COUTNRIES.. THT FOR SURE!! ^^
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

hewlam wrote:

yeah its ture.. but its not that they never thought of it.. its just that they dont know how to deal with these resources and minirals that they have...!!! and lyk After the Europeans left them... they didnt know anything about governming.. cz europeans use to do all of that b4 they left... nd lyk u knw the cropes... >> the climate there is drought s0o plants rnt easily grown + they dnt have good fertile soil s0o thts y..!!



Ok, maybe they didn't know anything about governing or how to use the resources, they could have taught themselves how to do all that, Britain did so did America and Japan and all the MEDCs the MEDCs wouldn't be MEDCs if they didn't teach themselves how to govern or use resources.
I agree with you when you say things about climate change and drought and stuff because that's mostly the MEDCs falt for creating the polution.

1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
n0odle you're so rude. Don't post that kind of picture (even though I laugh ).
Seriously, its rude posting pic that ridicule people having AIDS.

Not every country in Africa are poor, Ivory Coast is pretty rich.
Other than that, I really don't know what response should I give.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.