First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Female Mechas
4097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Should they have breasts just cause it's piloted by a woman? I kinda think it's sexist or typecasting that why can't a woman just have a mecha without the boobs and just be straight up badass and likely not a girl color. Does anyone see an issue with that?
62273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/10 , edited 11/5/10
Idk probably some secret lasers are hidden in them or ammo storages, perhaps? Idk why the designers would waste their time with that....maybe they are perverts.
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
Mechs don't have genders, if a female pilots one, and if they prefer, they can change the color to something "girly" I guess.
62273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

MeBeingMe wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?


I haven't seen in any Gundam serie a Model with boobs o_o;;
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

Baka-God wrote:


MeBeingMe wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?


I haven't seen in any Gundam serie a Model with boobs o_o;;


its on the front page...
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

MeBeingMe wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?


it could but... just being slimmer would just make it look like a thin male gundam.
adding curves and boobs just accents a female.

lol i dont know why but Nidoqueen popped up in my head. her "feminine" parts are accented in tan
51769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / -_-'
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
It's for balance. If the Gundam has a Badonkadonk . . . then it needs some knockers to balance the machine out . . . simple physics.
Posted 11/5/10

Glow_Worm wrote:


Baka-God wrote:

I haven't seen in any Gundam serie a Model with boobs o_o;;


its on the front page...


That's from Super Robot Wars OG...the Robot Wars Saga has a reputation for sexifying everything X3 it's more for a giggle than meant to objectify anyone. In fact, they're also notorious for making fun of their own lustful character and robot designs.

Also, wouldn't it make sense for a female mammal like Nidoqueen to have...well...mammories?

As for girly colours I agree, I mean if a woman in the army drives a tank it's not pink...
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

Glow_Worm wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


MeBeingMe wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?


I haven't seen in any Gundam serie a Model with boobs o_o;;


its on the front page...


Like someone just said, it's not Gundam, but Super Robot wars
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

Baka-God wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


MeBeingMe wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?


I haven't seen in any Gundam serie a Model with boobs o_o;;


its on the front page...


Like someone just said, it's not Gundam, but Super Robot wars


well damn. i just group all those robot things together as gundams.
if we're talking specifically about the series then i have to say no i haven't seen a female with boobs ^^
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 11/5/10

Glow_Worm wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


MeBeingMe wrote:


Glow_Worm wrote:

never thought of it like that...
well gundams represent people sooo wouldn't it make sense that a female pilot got a feminine gundam?


But is designing breats really that important? Cant the female gundam just look slim/slender than male version?


I haven't seen in any Gundam serie a Model with boobs o_o;;


its on the front page...


Like someone just said, it's not Gundam, but Super Robot wars


well damn. i just group all those robot things together as gundams.
if we're talking specifically about the series then i have to say no i haven't seen a female with boobs ^^


Darn, I knew those boobs in Gundam were fake.
84310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Online
Posted 11/5/10 , edited 11/5/10
Indeed it would appear that you brought up this topic because of Super Robot Wars OG. I'm inclined to think you haven't seen a full spectrum of mecha across different series.

Yes, the pink mecha with breasts and a clear area for nipples is ridiculous. Now look at the blue and white mech. Are you aware that the blue mech is piloted by a sexy and flirtatious woman? Does the blue mech have boobs?

You made a generalization, yet the same source you are generalizing from negates your observation.

It is in reality rare for a mecha piloted by a female to have breasts. Furthermore it is absolutely restricted to the super-robot genre of mecha where you will find breasted mecha, which is already silly, unreal, and exaggerated from the start. And usually a mech's color is considered to be a paint job chosen by the pilot, and usually it matches character accordingly so.

Really now, you should know generalizations are always bad.
Posted 11/5/10
There's one mecha that has gigantic breasts in Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspector. It's only one. The rest that are piloted by women look the same as any other.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.