First  Prev  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  Next  Last
Crunchyroll iOS app
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/6/12


Got it!

Can you please tell me a show and episode that this has happened on.

You're using the Airplay button direct from the video, correct?
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/6/12
I have been having an issue since updating my iPad to iOS 6.0.1 the other day. My videos in the queue wont change to have being watched. I had no problem before the 6.0.1 update. I also have no issues on my iMac. Is anyone else having the problem?

I have been watching Bleach ep 15 - 17 since I noticed the issue.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 11/6/12
It's happened on literally everything I've tried. In an interesting twist, enabling mirroring now works properly, using the full screen to play back the video, so that part is awesome.
Master Tinkerer
25040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 11/6/12

digital_tofu wrote:

I have been having an issue since updating my iPad to iOS 6.0.1 the other day. My videos in the queue wont change to have being watched. I had no problem before the 6.0.1 update. I also have no issues on my iMac. Is anyone else having the problem?

I have been watching Bleach ep 15 - 17 since I noticed the issue.


This is a known issue we're working on. Please continue giving us feedback on which episodes aren't updating on your queue/history. It will help us better fix it.
Master Tinkerer
25040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 11/6/12

virduk wrote:



They were all watched on an ipad3 airplayed to an appletv.


Are you using any vpn or proxy services such as UnblockUs?
15032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / San Diego
Offline
Posted 11/6/12

Bjaker wrote:



Can you go into 'Settings' and try resetting your settings on the device?


Did this, but to no avail. My ipad does however feel brand new with the stock background and keyboard clicking :P.

Is there anything else you would like me to try?
7046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
Hi, I have a problem with the crunchyroll app not showing all the anime shows.

If you say it's because I'm not premium my iPad has my premium cruncyroll account.
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
37551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/7/12


Well.... I guess first off, why do you keep multiple accounts?
What's your Premium Username?
What shows are you having issues with?
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / in the clouds
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
My device type: iPod 4th generation, I believe.
OS version: sorry, I have no idea.
App version: the latest one (I updated it today)


Hello! I have been a huge fan of Crunchyroll for quite some time, it's the best mobile watching app there is put there!

Thankfully I have had no large bug problems with this app yet, however I do want to address something I believe it could improve on for iPods (and possibly iPhones). In the old version, the video screen was facing longways so the video took up the whole screen. However, in the most recent update, it is only showing a small screen which makes it very difficult to read subtitles quickly and concentrate on the animation. To put it bluntly, it doesn't give the same affect and isn't as much fun to watch.

Can you please create a button or something to enlarge the screen to fit iPhones/iPods? Or perhaps you could make it so when you tilt your device, it tilts the video screen as well?

If there is already something that fixes this inconvenience, I'm sorry for bringing this up, but it isn't enabled on my device or it isn't obvious enough. Please fix!

Thank you for reading!


5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/12
1) Device type - iPod Touch 3rd Gen
2) OS version - 4.2.1
3) App version- 1.14
4) My iPod crashes whenever I try to play a video. When the video starts to load and the spinning dots appear, the app crashes. I am assuming that this is because the current update is incompatible with my iPod and will not show the Ads. Is there a way to fix this or will the 3rd gen be "killed" off from using the app? I Already tried to open the video from the browser with the same issue occurring.
5)
a. Open the app.
b. Click on a video and press the episode and then press play.
c. Click no thanks to premium.
d. Circle of dots appear and spins.
e. App crashes and brings me to home screen.
f. "Rinse and Repeat"

Thank You For Your Time And Consideration.
Master Tinkerer
25040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Online
Posted 11/7/12

YukiKimahari wrote:




The lastest update also supports landscape mode. Just make sure you don't have orientation lock turned on and turn it onto it's side.
55769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 11/7/12 , edited 11/7/12



The video should play back in landscape mode. Check to make sure that your device's auto rotate isn't locked.

EDIT: I seemed to have just skipped right over CrowdBender's reply. Sorry.
8190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/12

YukiKimahari wrote:


In the old version, the video screen was facing longways so the video took up the whole screen. However, in the most recent update, it is only showing a small screen which makes it very difficult to read subtitles quickly and concentrate on the animation. To put it bluntly, it doesn't give the same affect and isn't as much fun to watch.

Can you please create a button or something to enlarge the screen to fit iPhones/iPods? Or perhaps you could make it so when you tilt your device, it tilts the video screen as well?



Ditto!!!!! >___<

I know this isn't a matter that need to be addressed by crunchyrolll.
But My accelerometer/clinometer/whatever the tilt sensor is called is broken and has been broken for over a year. YouTube and Crunchyroll are awesome because they autorotate the screen so I can actually watch things properly(unlike dailymotion grrrrr) but now with this new layout the screen is tiny Dx and there's no way for me to change it. I usually watch videos On CR via iPod daily so its really problematic.

If possible could we get a user setting/video player button for autorotating the screen?
Else, is there a way to revert to the old player (basically unpatch the app)?

Sorry and thanks @-@"
Posted 11/8/12 , edited 11/8/12
Device: iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen.
OS: 5.1.1


Probably can't get this sorted out since it's a problem that is most likely occuring for me only, but my iPod's accelerometer is broke, so my device is stuck in portrait unless the app overrides it. Now usually, the video player was automatically set to play in landscape mode on crunchyroll, but since the new UI update, it now plays in portrait, and I refuse to use it. Any chance of a fix or is there no point putting the work in if it's just one measly customer having the problem?


chrissyviolet wrote:

I know this isn't a matter that need to be addressed by crunchyrolll.
But My accelerometer/clinometer/whatever the tilt sensor is called is broken and has been broken for over a year. YouTube and Crunchyroll are awesome because they autorotate the screen so I can actually watch things properly(unlike dailymotion grrrrr) but now with this new layout the screen is tiny Dx and there's no way for me to change it. I usually watch videos On CR via iPod daily so its really problematic.

If possible could we get a user setting/video player button for autorotating the screen?
Else, is there a way to revert to the old player (basically unpatch the app)?

Sorry and thanks @-@"


wow, I really didn't expect anyone to have the same problem as me! Broken iPod buddies!
11057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/8/12
Not sure why you are using non-standard UI controls for the video player after the last update. I actually use the 30 second rewind button once in a while. Please bring back the standard iOS style controls.

I recently got the 5th gen ipod touch. The screen is great but it's really easy to notice artifacting with non HD streams. I remember briefly being able to stream in HD and it looked great on the new touch. But I have been able to get that since the update. I'm not sure if it is because of the update or something else. If there is a way to get the HD stream working again I would like to know it.
First  Prev  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.