First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Crunchyroll iOS app
sippit 
76421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

dthomas6184 wrote:

Ok, so I upgraded to premium, how do you enable the TV OUT support?


Plug it in and try playing a video.
28020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

sippit wrote:


dthomas6184 wrote:

Ok, so I upgraded to premium, how do you enable the TV OUT support?


Plug it in and try playing a video.


Ok, I did that and sometimes it will show the "playing on tv" screen and other other times it wont but in ether case it won't play on the tv and just continue as normal on my iPod
28020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/11
Is there anything else to get this to work? The only reason I went premium is for this feature
66962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / you are here
Offline
Posted 1/12/11 , edited 1/12/11
In the last 4 days or so I haven't been able to watch videos on the iPad app. Uninstall/reinstall doesn't work and I've tried watching videos on wifi and mifi/3G with the same result - no video or audio.

1) Device type - iPad 3G
2) OS version - 4.2.1 (8C148)
3) App version - 1.10
4) Problem - Crunchyroll splash screen appears, video goes fullscreen and turns black, no video or audio start, screen stays black no controls appear no video plays. App must be quit with Home key.
5) Steps to reproduce - Open app start a video from Browse area or History. The rest of the app functions as it should.

Anyone else having a similar problem?
31017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
Just to let you know i keep trying to watch naruto shippuden and lo and behold i've been able since episode 114... Don't know if it mean anything but since then (i'm at 123) no lag...audio and video synch perfectly....it work like a dream....

I'll keep you post of any change...
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
SUGGESTION:
Can You Guys Make The Season 3 Of Digimon Called Digimon Tamers Available? Is It Possible? Thanks!
jeisom 
69083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/11 , edited 1/15/11
OS: 4.2.1
DEV: iPad Wifi 32G
App VER: 1.10

Issue:
Have problems watching videos. Plays about 10-30 secs then stop in parts. Other parts it can last 5min. also when I get a notification video stops(nice),restarts after dismissal and image stays the same for about 15secs while audio plays. Have a 3mbps connection to internet(300Kilobytes a second give or take actual).
44028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/11 , edited 1/15/11
Please fix the horrednous video quality issues on the Iphone app. I have yet to watch a single video that didn't greatly degrade in video quality within minutes of watching. With the new subs it makes it impossible to read, and the only fix is to restart the app several times per episode. This has been a problem for me for months, and I've seen several posts addressing it. I would think it would be a big enough issue that it would be fixed by now. I thoroughly enjoy the app outside of this issue, but it's incredibly frustrating to say the least. If I wanted poor quality I would surf youtube.
36098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Online
Posted 1/15/11 , edited 1/15/11
I've been having issues with absurd loading times on my vids lately. It'll play 15 secs or so, stop and load for 10 secs, then play a few secs and so on. I haven't had this issue since the last App update, and neither clearing the memory nor resprings work.

It occurs to me that this is similar to the problem of the poster above me. For some reason, though, his is dropping quality and mine is adding loading time. Is it possible you guys are streaming 720p to us on the app, now? Because I find 480p more than sufficient, especially on a screen as small as an iPhone's.
52024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/11
I have similar stop and buffer problems with videos that some above are having. Only started recently. Older shows seem to stream better. An ecmxample of one that does not work is 11Eyes episode 6. Plays about 10-30 seconds then pauses for a long time, plays a little, pauses, etc. This never used to happen. Tried deleting and redownloadibg the app, rebooting the iPhone, tried on 3G network as well as 2 different wifi setups ( wep vs. wpa2 on two different routers).

Please fix this. One of the only reasons I'm a paying subscriber is because of your iPhone streaming.

iPhone 3GS running latest release iOS.
41906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
OS: 4.2.1
DEV: iPad Wifi 32G
App VER: 1.10

Code Geass ep. 12 isn't working. I will press the play button and then the screen will go black and never start up. All the other episodes have begun playing in 3-5 seconds. I also experience this problem with a handful of Reborn episodes and sometimes even with episodes that once worked but now require me to uninstall/reboot the ipad 2-3 times.

I've watched all the first 11 episodes flawlessly before the problem begun.
31017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
it seem my honeymoon was short...i'm back to my mac i have the same problem as the one above me...load for 15 sec play 10 sec then load again....again with the mac no problem at all....
44323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11 , edited 1/19/11
1) iPod Touch 3g
2) 4.2.1
3) 1.10
4) No videos will play. Premium videos tell me that "This video is available for Premium Members only." and clicking either "No, Thanks." or "Sign Up!" return to the previous screen.
For non-premium videos, the Crunchyroll logo appears, then the screen turns black, and then returns to the home screen.
5) Try and select a video.

EDIT: It works now, no problems. Don`t know if you did anything, but thanks!
sippit 
76421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

jeisom wrote:

OS: 4.2.1
DEV: iPad Wifi 32G
App VER: 1.10

Issue:
Have problems watching videos. Plays about 10-30 secs then stop in parts. Other parts it can last 5min. also when I get a notification video stops(nice),restarts after dismissal and image stays the same for about 15secs while audio plays. Have a 3mbps connection to internet(300Kilobytes a second give or take actual).





Ratiqu wrote:

I've been having issues with absurd loading times on my vids lately. It'll play 15 secs or so, stop and load for 10 secs, then play a few secs and so on. I haven't had this issue since the last App update, and neither clearing the memory nor resprings work.

It occurs to me that this is similar to the problem of the poster above me. For some reason, though, his is dropping quality and mine is adding loading time. Is it possible you guys are streaming 720p to us on the app, now? Because I find 480p more than sufficient, especially on a screen as small as an iPhone's.





phatbhuda wrote:

I have similar stop and buffer problems with videos that some above are having. Only started recently. Older shows seem to stream better. An ecmxample of one that does not work is 11Eyes episode 6. Plays about 10-30 seconds then pauses for a long time, plays a little, pauses, etc. This never used to happen. Tried deleting and redownloadibg the app, rebooting the iPhone, tried on 3G network as well as 2 different wifi setups ( wep vs. wpa2 on two different routers).

Please fix this. One of the only reasons I'm a paying subscriber is because of your iPhone streaming.

iPhone 3GS running latest release iOS.





powder73 wrote:

it seem my honeymoon was short...i'm back to my mac i have the same problem as the one above me...load for 15 sec play 10 sec then load again....again with the mac no problem at all....



Hi, are you guys still having problems streaming? We ran into some capacity issues over the weekend, but it should be resolved now.
sippit 
76421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/11

asameshimae wrote:

In the last 4 days or so I haven't been able to watch videos on the iPad app. Uninstall/reinstall doesn't work and I've tried watching videos on wifi and mifi/3G with the same result - no video or audio.

1) Device type - iPad 3G
2) OS version - 4.2.1 (8C148)
3) App version - 1.10
4) Problem - Crunchyroll splash screen appears, video goes fullscreen and turns black, no video or audio start, screen stays black no controls appear no video plays. App must be quit with Home key.
5) Steps to reproduce - Open app start a video from Browse area or History. The rest of the app functions as it should.

Anyone else having a similar problem?


Are you still having this problem?
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.