First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply « Introductions and Departures »
Member
3943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / o.o STRANGER DANGER!
Offline
Posted 11/9/10

AlbertWesker20 wrote:


poinky20 wrote:

Hi! I'm new here, Nice to meet you (:


Oh, Hello there! and welcome to the Group hope you enjoy your stay here.


Thanks! and I like your profile picture
Posted 11/9/10
Yo. Resident Evil rocks! If i knew there was a group like this i would of searched a long time ago.
Posted 11/10/10

poinky20 wrote:


AlbertWesker20 wrote:


poinky20 wrote:

Hi! I'm new here, Nice to meet you (:


Oh, Hello there! and welcome to the Group hope you enjoy your stay here.


Thanks! and I like your profile picture :D


Haha Thanks so Can you intro yourself here? i wanna know the names of the people that joined in ^^
Posted 11/10/10

Terror_of_Death13841384 wrote:

Yo. Resident Evil rocks! If i knew there was a group like this i would of searched a long time ago.



i know right!? resident evil is just awesome in many Reasons!!
Posted 11/10/10

AlbertWesker20 wrote:


Terror_of_Death13841384 wrote:

Yo. Resident Evil rocks! If i knew there was a group like this i would of searched a long time ago.



i know right!? resident evil is just awesome in many Reasons!!


But anyway. My name is Jared. Been a while since i was last in a group this interesting.

Member
3943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / o.o STRANGER DANGER!
Offline
Posted 11/10/10

AlbertWesker20 wrote:


poinky20 wrote:


AlbertWesker20 wrote:


poinky20 wrote:

Hi! I'm new here, Nice to meet you (:


Oh, Hello there! and welcome to the Group hope you enjoy your stay here.


Thanks! and I like your profile picture :D


Haha Thanks so Can you intro yourself here? i wanna know the names of the people that joined in ^^


haha yeah, you can call me charlene!
Posted 11/11/10

Terror_of_Death13841384 wrote:


AlbertWesker20 wrote:


Terror_of_Death13841384 wrote:

Yo. Resident Evil rocks! If i knew there was a group like this i would of searched a long time ago.



i know right!? resident evil is just awesome in many Reasons!!


But anyway. My name is Jared. Been a while since i was last in a group this interesting.



Nice to meet you Jared, really now? wow so let be this your last haha. . . and welcome to the group.
Posted 11/11/10

poinky20 wrote:


AlbertWesker20 wrote:


poinky20 wrote:


AlbertWesker20 wrote:


poinky20 wrote:

Hi! I'm new here, Nice to meet you (:


Oh, Hello there! and welcome to the Group hope you enjoy your stay here.


Thanks! and I like your profile picture :D


Haha Thanks so Can you intro yourself here? i wanna know the names of the people that joined in ^^


haha yeah, you can call me charlene!


Nice to meet you Charlene, so what do you think of this place so far? any suggestion?

Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 12/4/10
Well... Hi.

A rare kin of Irish mangaka is here ^_^. Show me your zombies and I shall show them no mercy.
(Don't open this spoiler without chainsaw in hands!)
Posted 12/5/10


Wow nice intro! and welcome to the group! hope you will enjoy your stay here
and if you have a quote please don't be shy to share it with us
and btw is that your drawings? its very cool i really like it.
Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 12/5/10


Well yes it's one of my doodles (both are... )

I pretty much like the whole RE series as game and as movies to some extend so I guess I'll have some fun here in a free time XD
Posted 12/5/10

Dandare wrote:



Well yes it's one of my doodles (both are... )

I pretty much like the whole RE series as game and as movies to some extend so I guess I'll have some fun here in a free time XD


That's good to hear! so what do you think about the group? and yes im just a noob at this but i would like to hear some suggestion for it to improve

Member
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 12/5/10

AlbertWesker20 wrote:


That's good to hear! so what do you think about the group? and yes im just a noob at this but i would like to hear some suggestion for it to improve



Group as fan group seem to be neat and nice. At least what we can do on CR ^^. About RP I think we would need at least some sketchy kind of scenario (short and easy to understand).

For now I have no better hints I guess
Posted 12/5/10

Dandare wrote:


AlbertWesker20 wrote:


That's good to hear! so what do you think about the group? and yes im just a noob at this but i would like to hear some suggestion for it to improve



Group as fan group seem to be neat and nice. At least what we can do on CR ^^. About RP I think we would need at least some sketchy kind of scenario (short and easy to understand).

For now I have no better hints I guess


Haha so i overdid what i did? >///< kinda embarrassing

Member
29713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ONE MY NEW PROFIL...
Offline
Posted 12/5/10
"blinks n waves" Yoo..eeermm am Sakie nyaa~"smiles" or Nekochan "giggles" am new to this kind of game but sounds fun to play "big smile" soo eerm..lol BaiiBaii "smiles n waves"
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.