First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chibi Creation
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/6/10 , edited 11/7/10
Sorry guys, you can only create chibis for now...


Username:
Character Name:
Gender:
Age:
*Personality:
*History:
*Looks:


---
**
For the 'Kill the Demonlord' Section
weapon, skills etc
(Warning; even though you're a chibi you still can't break the laws of physics, no magic)

For the highschool section:
Student/ teacher additional info
(Ex; is English Teacher/Part of Homeroom 3b/Any clubs??)



*might or might not change after shrinking
**extra info if you want to participate in these forums
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Username: Lucky_Kid
Character Name: Elis De Petonia
Gender: Female
Age: 16-17
*Personality: Quiet, Kind, Mysterious, Cute, Childish, Strange
*History: Elis was for most of her life inside her home not doing anything. She seems to have a strange gift to come with much knowledge. She herself is not good at actually talking or making friends with people. One day when looking through to her window she shrank?! Elis completely freaked out but then she saw a small crack she might be able to get out of her house! So she did now she looks for ways to turn back to normal....
*Looks:

Weapon, Skills: She carries around a small knife
Student/Teacher: Homeroom 3A, does astronomy club
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

Lucky_Kid wrote:

Username: Lucky_Kid
Character Name: Elis De Petonia
Gender: Female
Age: 16-17
*Personality: Quiet, Kind, Mysterious, Cute, Childish, Strange
*History: Elis was for most of her life inside her home not doing anything. She seems to have a strange gift to come with much knowledge. She herself is not good at actually talking or making friends with people. One day when looking through to her window she shrank?! Elis completely freaked out but then she saw a small crack she might be able to get out of her house! So she did now she looks for ways to turn back to normal....
*Looks:

Weapon, Skills: She carries around a small knife
Student/Teacher: Homeroom 3A, does astronomy club


accepted ^^
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Username: Vue123
Character Name: Yuuta Fujita
Gender: Female
Age: 15
*Personality: calm, laidback, cool, clumsy, energetic, loud, fun, helpful, childish, smart
*History: Yuuta is a normal highschool girl until one day on her way to school she was eating some candy that she never ate before or even heard of and suddenly she shrunk! She didnt know if it was the candy that she ate or something else?! She struggles to find a way back to her normal size, though being small is quite fun to her.
*Looks:

Weapon: Small sword
Student/ teacher: Student, Part of Homeroom 3b
Temp Mod
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Username: Emptyworld
Character Name: Nutz (Haineko Miyu)
Gender: Female
Age: 16
*Personality: Before changing rahter timid, after that she's ridiculously upbeat, rushes way too much, a nut...
*History:
Had to endure some rather harsh bullying before, and became really timid because of that. After shrinking however, she forgot about that part of her life, and was able to be more true to herself.
*Looks:


---

Weapon: sharpened toysword (yes, it actually cuts thing)
Skills: -

---

Student - 3a - no club after changing, used to be part of the theaterclub before.
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

Username: vue123
Character Name: Yuuta Fujita
Gender: Female
Age: 15
*Personality: calm, laidback, cool, clumsy, energetic, loud, fun, helpful, childish, smart
*History: Yuuta is a normal highschool girl until one day on her way to school she was eating some candy that she never ate before or even heard of and suddenly she shrunk! She didnt know if it was the candy that she ate or something else?! She struggles to find a way back to her normal size, though being small is quite fun to her.
*Looks:

Weapon: Small sword
Student/ teacher: Student, Part of Homeroom 3b


Have fun XD


EmptyWorld wrote:

Username: Emptyworld
Character Name: Nutz (Haineko Miyu)
Gender: Female
Age: 12
*Personality: Before changing rahter timid, after that she's ridiculously upbeat, rushes way too much, a nut...
*History:
Had to endure some rather harsh bullying before, and became really timid because of that. After shrinking however, she forgot about that part of her life, and was able to be more true to herself.
*Looks:


---

Weapon: sharpened toysword (yes, it actually cuts thing)
Skills: -

---

Student - 3a - no club after changing, used to be part of the theaterclub before.


Accepted
Posted 11/7/10
Username: yusei296
Character Name: Cloud
Gender: male
Age: 21
*Personality: quiet
*History: Cloud Strife lived his childhood in Nibelheim with one ambition flooding his mind: becoming a member of Shin-Ra's SOLDIER. When old enough, Cloud set out for Midgar to become a First Class SOLDIER.
*Weapon: BusterBlade
*Looks:
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

yusei296 wrote:

Username: yusei296
Character Name: Cloud
Gender: male
Age: 21
*Personality: quiet
*History: Cloud Strife lived his childhood in Nibelheim with one ambition flooding his mind: becoming a member of Shin-Ra's SOLDIER. When old enough, Cloud set out for Midgar to become a First Class SOLDIER.
*Weapon: BusterBlade
*Looks:


accepted I guess, but try to fit your character in with the roleplay ^^
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Username: crono1036
Character Name: Setsuna Sakurazaki
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Personality: Serious, strong-willed, smart, brave, protective, loyal, and quiet.
History:
Setsuna is close friends and the guardian of her Lady; when not physically around her, she watches over her from afar. As she was watching her, everything suddenly of her began to shrink! Not knowing how to protect her Lady in this form, she had to make up something to say in a message like that she has been called away on an important mission so that she doesn't find out about this. Setsuna is learning how to cope with this shrinkage until she can return to normal.
Looks:

Weapons: A wooden sword but is also really a tiny hidden sword
High School: Student of Homeroom 3A, Captain of the Kendo Club
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

crono1036 wrote:

Username: crono1036
Character Name: Setsuna Sakurazaki
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Personality: Serious, protective, loyal, and quiet.
History:
Setsuna is close friends and the guardian of her Lady; when not physically around her, she watches over her from afar. As she was watching her, everything suddenly of her began to shrink! Not knowing how to protect her Lady in this form, she had to make up something to say in a message like that she has been called away on an important mission so that doesn't find out about this. Setsuna is learning how to cope with this shrinkage until she can return to normal.
Looks:

Weapons: A wooden sword but is also really a tiny hidden sword
High School: Student of Homeroom 3A, Captain of the Kendo Club


accepted ^^
Active Chibi
339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cyprus
Offline
Posted 11/7/10


Username: UltraGeek
Character Name: Hotaru Ren
Gender: Male
Age: 19
*Personality: laidback, friendly, loves to sleep, has a 'What comes comes'-attitude
*History: Nothing much, he's pretty normal, except for the fact that his 6-year-old sister can use him as a doll now,
Which he grumbingly is forced to accept, it's the one thing he does not like
*Looks:



---
**
For the 'Kill the Demonlord' Section
Weapon: spear (sharpened toothpick)

For the highschool section:
student; 3a (is repeating a grade; used to be part of the basketball club)
Posted 11/7/10
(LMFAOO! I love his weapon! totally got me laughing
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/7/10

vue123 wrote:

(LMFAOO! I love his weapon! totally got me laughing :)


me too XD, I'd love to see him try and kill Ai with that.


UltraGeek wrote:



Username: UltraGeek
Character Name: Hotaru Ren
Gender: Male
Age: 19
*Personality: laidback, friendly, loves to sleep, has a 'What comes comes'-attitude
*History: Nothing much, he's pretty normal, except for the fact that his 6-year-old sister can use him as a doll now,
Which he grumbingly is forced to accept, it's the one thing he does not like
*Looks:



---
**
For the 'Kill the Demonlord' Section
Weapon: spear (sharpened toothpick)

For the highschool section:
student; 3a (is repeating a grade; used to be part of the basketball club)


accepted



Posted 11/7/10

(Haha! I know right!! :D)
Creator
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
Maybe, some day in the far future when there will be dozens of chibi's storming her

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.