First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Tardy to School?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08 , edited 1/10/08
Being tardy to school is one of my expertise. I can never wake up early enough to get ready.
My school is asdfucking retarded. not literally
but it's pretty messed up
they have this thing called Tardy Sweep
If you are 5 minutes late for class, you're gonna have to report to the Tardy Sweep
you sit there with a whole bunch of other kids..

you can't sleep, can't talk, can't do hw, can't put your head down, can't have your cellfone out

you can't do anything besides sitting like a stagnant puddle of water...doing absolutely NOTHING but stare into space

they didn't have this kind of shit in my 1st high school
the 2nd highschool i went to have it
i was new so i was pretty lost looking for my class
i tried to explain to them but they won't listen
they sent me to tardy sweep twice in that high school

recently this year i moved to another school in the same district
they too have the Tardy Sweep thing
I kinda got lost..but I managed to stay from the Assistant Principals so they won't capture me and hold me hostage >>>><<<<

but i woke up late and i was ONLY 5 MINUTES LATER TO CLASS
the AP told me to go to Tardy Sweep
if I refuse then it's an automatic suspension
i was sooo mad
i literally cried for an hour sitting like a dumbass doing nothing during Tardy Sweep
I missed soo much notes that day for my 1st period class
i was fuckin pissed off

the point being is...WHY DO THEY DO THIS SHIT
5 mins late and they send kids to tardy sweep just so they can sit on their ass for a whole hour doing nothing productive
why can't they just write us a frickin pass so we dont have to miss our lesson?


i know it's my fault and all that i woke up late
but what if other ppl ran into traffic or an accident just happened as they were on their way to school
they weren't intentionally late
shit happens...

the more they do that....the less motivated kids will be when it comes to learning
they'll probably give up and say "fuck school"

i hate school. but i dont want to miss any fxkin class
just to make my dad happy


so yeah. sorry about my ranting =[

does your school do that??
are you upset about it???
if you are then let it out
RAWR

i wrote a letter couple weeks ago to my AP to protest against this Tardy Sweep crap
they haven't call for me yet...
Tardy Sweeps are discouraging...corrupting
booohooo
2340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Playing FFX Rawr
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Well u get a detention... rofl firs time
if it keep shappining u get a call home

thats about it
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

KunaiInYouEye wrote:

Well u get a detention... rofl firs time
if it keep shappining u get a call home

thats about it


dude i rather get a frickin detention than to miss a lesson
it's just discouraging for me whenever that happens
2340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Playing FFX Rawr
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

Kieutie wrote:


KunaiInYouEye wrote:

Well u get a detention... rofl firs time
if it keep shappining u get a call home

thats about it


dude i rather get a frickin detention than to miss a lesson
it's just discouraging for me whenever that happens


Detention is boaring 1 hour rofl

3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Baguio City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
i have to write an excuse letter to the principal every i time i go late
each time i write
it suks
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
when i was at school i went by my own time. The punishments varied depending on what teacher was there and what mood they were in, they hated it when i started laughing lol
1) the guilt trip
2) you'll never amount to anything speach
3) the old fog horn in your ear
4) detension every lunch and after school for a week
Posted 1/10/08
in my school..
when im late. i just need to get late slip..
for detention we usually get 2 minutes after school.
my school is okay.. we don't have tardy sweep...
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
we have to fill out a form

its called a late pass

waste of 3min of my life to fill out that annoying form
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
you guys are frickin lucky
it was like that when i lived up North

but the school district here in Texas is so goddamn strict

196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
we had Tardy Sweep when i was in middle school.
i have to get up by 5am. im so used to it.
but maybe you should try getting a good, and LOUD alarm clock.
it would work finee.
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
^ i have on 3 alarm clocks including my cell fones which rings twice at 2 different time intervals lol

im a heavy sleeper..i sleep thru my alarm most of the time
either that or i just snooze it without knowing

i try my best to wake up early though =[
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CDO, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

Kieutie wrote:

they didn't have this kind of shit in my 1st high school
the 2nd highschool i went to have it
i was new so i was pretty lost looking for my class
i tried to explain to them but they won't listen
they sent me to tardy sweep twice in that high school

recently this year i moved to another school in the same district


How many schools have you moved on to? Anyway, I hate that when I was still in highschool but when I graduated I saw high school student procrastinating their way to school and I realized that the school had no choice but to implement this rules. Nonetheless, Your school's rule sucks..ahahahaha! ^_^

1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Well we have a form tutor they useually keep you in at the end of the day, but my tutor is retared so I just get a late stamp and thats it.
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

timoytisoy wrote:


Kieutie wrote:

they didn't have this kind of shit in my 1st high school
the 2nd highschool i went to have it
i was new so i was pretty lost looking for my class
i tried to explain to them but they won't listen
they sent me to tardy sweep twice in that high school

recently this year i moved to another school in the same district


How many schools have you moved on to? Anyway, I hate that when I was still in highschool but when I graduated I saw high school student procrastinating their way to school and I realized that the school had no choice but to implement this rules. Nonetheless, Your school's rule sucks..ahahahaha! ^_^



i've attended 3 high schools
this is my 3rd year in high school and also the 3rd high school i've gone too
it sucks because i dont know the rules and i get lost most of the time
and then i have to make new buddies ><
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
My school lets me do what I want. I'm paying them enough money, that they told me, and everyone else in my class, that you dont even have to show up if you don't want too, you'll just fail the tests.

(I go to College, btw.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.