First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Under Green Bowstring(rp)
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
largest tavern on road between Vesperia and the Holy Empire of Elmoren
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/8/10
From the doors of tavern basement came out Avareen. She did wear a simple cotton shirt suitable for a training and indeed she seem to be sweating alot. Despite that her cheerfull smile was enough to make up for it and keep her image of fine elven lady.

One of her tavern maids was waiting already to hand her a towel.

Tavern lady: "You seem rather focused on todays training Avareen"

Avareen: *taking the towel* "You can say I've some reasons.."

Tavern lady: *akward smile* "You're surely quite mysterious since your visit in empire Avareen. Now to mention that: shouldn't Quiche and Lili get back from basement along with you?"

Avareen: "Oh... that" *even more akward smile* "Oh look! How late it is! I need to change before well open the tavern! RightI I need to go!"

Avareen swiftly took her leave. Tavern maid took a look inside the basement. Few moments later she got back and closing doors behind sighed loudly. "Seriously Avareen.... you really started acting weird"

The "Under Green Bowstring" Tavern got officialy open once more!
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/8/10

Dandare wrote:

From the doors of tavern basement came out Avareen. She did wear a simple cotton shirt suitable for a training and indeed she seem to be sweating alot. Despite that her cheerfull smile was enough to make up for it and keep her image of fine elven lady.

One of her tavern maids was waiting already to hand her a towel.

Tavern lady: "You seem rather focused on todays training Avareen"

Avareen: *taking the towel* "You can say I've some reasons.."

Tavern lady: *akward smile* "You're surely quite mysterious since your visit in empire Avareen. Now to mention that: shouldn't Quiche and Lili get back from basement along with you?"

Avareen: "Oh... that" *even more akward smile* "Oh look! How late it is! I need to change before well open the tavern! RightI I need to go!"

Avareen swiftly took her leave. Tavern maid took a look inside the basement. Few moments later she got back and closing doors behind sighed loudly. "Seriously Avareen.... you really started acting weird"

The "Under Green Bowstring" Tavern got officialy open once more!


5 imperial knights enter the tavern they look around and walk to a free table
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/8/10

edrosik wrote:


5 imperial knights enter the tavern they look around and walk to a free table


One of a tavern maidens get to the table.

Tavern lady: "Greetings. May I ask for your orde.."

Avareen: *voice from upstairs* "Fay! Fay where did you left that cutlery I shown you yesterday!"

Tavern lady: *annoyed shouts upstairs* "I've put them in the kitchen already!" *turns back to knights* "I really apologise but our owner isn't herself lately"

Avareen: *voice from upstairs* "I heard that Fay!"
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/8/10

Dandare wrote:


edrosik wrote:


5 imperial knights enter the tavern they look around and walk to a free table


One of a tavern maidens get to the table.

Tavern lady: "Greetings. May I ask for your orde.."

Avareen: *voice from upstairs* "Fay! Fay where did you left that cutlery I shown you yesterday!"

Tavern lady: *annoyed shouts upstairs* "I've put them in the kitchen already!" *turns back to knights* "I really apologise but our owner isn't herself lately"

Avareen: *voice from upstairs* "I heard that Fay!"


Knight:please bring us some beer and best food which this tavern offers
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/8/10 , edited 11/8/10

Tavern lady: "Of course right away!"

Down from the upstairs Avareen came dressed in her light elven clothes. She seem disappointed once she looked toward the tawern lady which was just serving the knights.

Avareen: "It's unfair Fay! You put that cutlery in kitchen without any discussion with me. I wanted to use it for our morning breakfast"

Tawern lady: *this time she's annoyed* "I thought I don't need to discuss everything with you! You would use them as a throwing knives anyway and later excuse it saying it was to check their balance or something like that!"

Avareen: *guilty* "But it's really important to check such things..." *notices knights* "Oh my we have guests already!" *quickly gets to the table and bows* "Good morning misters. I welcome you 'Under Green Bowstring'. My name is Haanath(*) and I'm owner of this place!"

(I guess it's normal to introduce by surname to guests right ^^?)
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/8/10

Dandare wrote:


Tavern lady: "Of course right away!"

Down from the upstairs Avareen came dressed in her light elven clothes. She seem disappointed once she looked toward the tawern lady which was just serving the knights.

Avareen: "It's unfair Fay! You put that cutlery in kitchen without any discussion with me. I wanted to use it for our morning breakfast"

Tawern lady: *this time she's annoyed* "I thought I don't need to discuss everything with you! You would use them as a throwing knives anyway and later excuse it saying it was to check their balance or something like that!"

Avareen: *guilty* "But it's really important to check such things..." *notices knights* "Oh my we have guests already!" *quickly gets to the table and bows* "Good morning misters. I welcome you 'Under Green Bowstring'. My name is Haanath(*) and I'm owner of this place!"

(I guess it's normal to introduce by surname to guests right ^^?)


Knight:its nice to meet you young lady and we already ordered something
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/11/10


Avareen did notice a belt of military knives put on chest of one of the soldiers. Smirks slightly.

Avareen: *sincere smile* "I see you must be a really skilled squad! To have even a knife-thrower!" *pads a knights back* "To be honest I did try a little to train such ability with my kitchen knives but I doubt I'm any good" *tricky sigh* "If I just had someone to show some tricks I would definitly get better. A girls nowadays should know how to defend themselves after all, right?" *sweet smile*
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

Dandare wrote:



Avareen did notice a belt of military knives put on chest of one of the soldiers. Smirks slightly.

Avareen: *sincere smile* "I see you must be a really skilled squad! To have even a knife-thrower!" *pads a knights back* "To be honest I did try a little to train such ability with my kitchen knives but I doubt I'm any good" *tricky sigh* "If I just had someone to show some tricks I would definitly get better. A girls nowadays should know how to defend themselves after all, right?" *sweet smile*


the knights look on each other
Knight:we are not specialits in throwning knifes miss
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

edrosik wrote:

the knights look on each other
Knight:we are not specialits in throwning knifes miss


Avareen: "Oh, my! But you guys surely look so strong and skilled! I'm sure you know much more about such thing than I possibly can"
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

Dandare wrote:


edrosik wrote:

the knights look on each other
Knight:we are not specialits in throwning knifes miss


Avareen: "Oh, my! But you guys surely look so strong and skilled! I'm sure you know much more about such thing than I possibly can"


Knight:some skill we have but we are not experts like praetorians
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

edrosik wrote:

Knight:some skill we have but we are not experts like praetorians


Avareen: "What a humble and selfless words indeed." *sits beside the table... in meantime the order was brought* "It looks like there a lot about empire which seem interesting"
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

Dandare wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Knight:some skill we have but we are not experts like praetorians


Avareen: "What a humble and selfless words indeed." *sits beside the table... in meantime the order was brought* "It looks like there a lot about empire which seem interesting"


the knights start to eat and drink the beer
Creator
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/11/10

edrosik wrote:


Dandare wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Knight:some skill we have but we are not experts like praetorians


Avareen: "What a humble and selfless words indeed." *sits beside the table... in meantime the order was brought* "It looks like there a lot about empire which seem interesting"


the knights start to eat and drink the beer


suddenly to the tavern walk a imperial officer the knight when saw him they saluted
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 1/6/11

edrosik wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Dandare wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Knight:some skill we have but we are not experts like praetorians


Avareen: "What a humble and selfless words indeed." *sits beside the table... in meantime the order was brought* "It looks like there a lot about empire which seem interesting"


the knights start to eat and drink the beer


suddenly to the tavern walk a imperial officer the knight when saw him they saluted


Zamiel walked into the tavern, removing his helmet and shaking out his hair as he looked around the tavern,surveying everything in silence.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.