Post Reply Chibi Creator
Creator
2594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
I quit 4ever. (ma...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/21/10
Here is where you make your Chibi Character! You can only make two! Just fill out this simple and easy form:

QUOTE THIS POST!

*=You HAVE TO fill this out

Username:
*Chibi Character's Name:
Age of chibi:
*Gender of chibi:
Bio:
*Personality:
Extras:
*Pic of chibi(Spoiler, please!):

90220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/8/10

AnimeSushi wrote:

Here is where you make your Chibi Character! You can only make two! Just fill out this simple and easy form:

QUOTE THIS POST!

*=You HAVE TO fill this out

Username:
*Chibi Character's Name:
Age of chibi:
*Gender of chibi:
Bio:
*Personality:
Extras:
*Pic of chibi(Spoiler, please!):

Username:2magicgirl
*Chibi Character's Name:Shana
Age of chibi:12
*Gender of chibi:female
Bio:under co
*Personality:Stubbon,cool & spiecy,Shy,friendly
Extras:under co
*Pic of chibi:

Creator
2594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
I quit 4ever. (ma...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10

2magicgirl wrote:


AnimeSushi wrote:

Here is where you make your Chibi Character! You can only make two! Just fill out this simple and easy form:

QUOTE THIS POST!

*=You HAVE TO fill this out

Username:
*Chibi Character's Name:
Age of chibi:
*Gender of chibi:
Bio:
*Personality:
Extras:
*Pic of chibi(Spoiler, please!):

Username:2magicgirl
*Chibi Character's Name:Shana
Age of chibi:12
*Gender of chibi:female
Bio:under co
*Personality:Stubbon,cool & spiecy,Shy,friendly
Extras:under co
*Pic of chibi:



approved!
Member
5866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you... Boo!
Offline
Posted 11/16/10
Username: IceCreamGoddes
*Chibi Character's Name: Zetsu (darkhaired one)
Age of chibi: 17
*Gender of chibi: female
Bio: -
*Personality: usually introverted, dotes on Mei, and is rather overprotective of him
Extras: Good at most she does, although this is probably because of Mei's clumsiness

---

Username: IceCreamGoddes
*Chibi Character's Name: Mei (whitehaired one)
Age of chibi: 14
*Gender of chibi: male (YEAH, IT'S A GUY)
Bio: -
*Personality: Clumsy, outgoing, a bit of an idiot *coughunderstatementcough*
Extras: FULLTIME CROSDRESSER (and the worst thing is... he isn't even doing it on purpose TT.TT)
*Pic of chibi(Spoiler, please!):
Creator
2594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
I quit 4ever. (ma...
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

IceCreamGoddes wrote:

Username: IceCreamGoddes
*Chibi Character's Name: Zetsu (darkhaired one)
Age of chibi: 17
*Gender of chibi: female
Bio: -
*Personality: usually introverted, dotes on Mei, and is rather overprotective of him
Extras:
Good at most she does, although this is probably because of Mei's clumsiness

---

Username: IceCreamGoddes
*Chibi Character's Name: Mei (whitehaired one)
Age of chibi: 14
*Gender of chibi: male (YEAH, IT'S A GUY)
Bio: -
*Personality: Clumsy, outgoing, a bit of an idiot *coughunderstatementcough*
Extras: FULLTIME CROSDRESSER (and the worst thing is... he isn't even doing it on purpose TT.TT)
*Pic of chibi(Spoiler, please!):


lols X3

go rp
You must be logged in to post.