First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Too Much Hate
Moderator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Side 3
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Side 3 in the Pri...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
Thanks Man!! I've been looking everywhere so i'll try here!
Member
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09
wow alot of respect in the air right now! this is like group therapy or something everyone tells us how they truly feel and that's good alot of people will be encouraged to say how they feel i give credit to the maker of this thread. anyways since all of you guys told us how you feel *especially my old buddy kirafan over there! hey how you doin buddy!* i'm gonna make this simple and short I LOVE THE GUNDAM SERIES EXCEPT FOR KIRA! *ahem* peace


when rau said kira shouldn't exist i was like wtf is this guy talking about? but now it's crystal clear to me! he is the cause of oppression!
rau was right if only he didn't exist then there will be no hate,there will be no vs whatnot(kira vs etc), there will only be unity amongst us people
Posted 5/8/09

shadowsurfer wrote:

wow alot of respect in the air right now! this is like group therapy or something everyone tells us how they truly feel and that's good alot of people will be encouraged to say how they feel i give credit to the maker of this thread. anyways since all of you guys told us how you feel *especially my old buddy kirafan over there! hey how you doin buddy!* i'm gonna make this simple and short I LOVE THE GUNDAM SERIES EXCEPT FOR KIRA! *ahem* peace


when rau said kira shouldn't exist i was like wtf is this guy talking about? but now it's crystal clear to me! he is the cause of oppression!
rau was right if only he didn't exist then there will be no hate,there will be no vs whatnot(kira vs etc), there will only be unity amongst us people

kira's existence was just b/c of his mum. his dad was using him 2 create the ultimate corrodinator. and kira was the ONLY one succseful.
DID U KNO
canard pars is not as strong as kira but stronger than the average corrodinator. cuz canard was a failed ver 4 ultimate corrodinator. also i will blame rau 4 everything he said. not everyone is jealous of him(kira). is is jealosy which maks the ppl mad.
Member
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Kirafan wrote:


shadowsurfer wrote:

wow alot of respect in the air right now! this is like group therapy or something everyone tells us how they truly feel and that's good alot of people will be encouraged to say how they feel i give credit to the maker of this thread. anyways since all of you guys told us how you feel *especially my old buddy kirafan over there! hey how you doin buddy!* i'm gonna make this simple and short I LOVE THE GUNDAM SERIES EXCEPT FOR KIRA! *ahem* peace


when rau said kira shouldn't exist i was like wtf is this guy talking about? but now it's crystal clear to me! he is the cause of oppression!
rau was right if only he didn't exist then there will be no hate,there will be no vs whatnot(kira vs etc), there will only be unity amongst us people

kira's existence was just b/c of his mum. his dad was using him 2 create the ultimate corrodinator. and kira was the ONLY one succseful.
DID U KNO
canard pars is not as strong as kira but stronger than the average corrodinator. cuz canard was a failed ver 4 ultimate corrodinator. also i will blame rau 4 everything he said. not everyone is jealous of him(kira). is is jealosy which maks the ppl mad.


really now? answer me this question.............do YOU! think i'm one of those people who's jealous of him? answer at your own risk or don't answer at all... careful now i might get offended if you don't answer or better yet choose your answers wisely.....after all were not new to this mind game. think of it like a batman/riddler relationship
Posted 5/8/09

shadowsurfer wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


shadowsurfer wrote:

wow alot of respect in the air right now! this is like group therapy or something everyone tells us how they truly feel and that's good alot of people will be encouraged to say how they feel i give credit to the maker of this thread. anyways since all of you guys told us how you feel *especially my old buddy kirafan over there! hey how you doin buddy!* i'm gonna make this simple and short I LOVE THE GUNDAM SERIES EXCEPT FOR KIRA! *ahem* peace


when rau said kira shouldn't exist i was like wtf is this guy talking about? but now it's crystal clear to me! he is the cause of oppression!
rau was right if only he didn't exist then there will be no hate,there will be no vs whatnot(kira vs etc), there will only be unity amongst us people

kira's existence was just b/c of his mum. his dad was using him 2 create the ultimate corrodinator. and kira was the ONLY one succseful.
DID U KNO
canard pars is not as strong as kira but stronger than the average corrodinator. cuz canard was a failed ver 4 ultimate corrodinator. also i will blame rau 4 everything he said. not everyone is jealous of him(kira). is is jealosy which maks the ppl mad.


really now? answer me this question.............do YOU! think i'm one of those people who's jealous of him? answer at your own risk or don't answer at all... careful now i might get offended if you don't answer or better yet choose your answers wisely.....after all were not new to this mind game. think of it like a batman/riddler relationship

no, im just explaining wat other ppl r like in gundam seed.
Member
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Kirafan wrote:


shadowsurfer wrote:


Kirafan wrote:


shadowsurfer wrote:

wow alot of respect in the air right now! this is like group therapy or something everyone tells us how they truly feel and that's good alot of people will be encouraged to say how they feel i give credit to the maker of this thread. anyways since all of you guys told us how you feel *especially my old buddy kirafan over there! hey how you doin buddy!* i'm gonna make this simple and short I LOVE THE GUNDAM SERIES EXCEPT FOR KIRA! *ahem* peace


when rau said kira shouldn't exist i was like wtf is this guy talking about? but now it's crystal clear to me! he is the cause of oppression!
rau was right if only he didn't exist then there will be no hate,there will be no vs whatnot(kira vs etc), there will only be unity amongst us people

kira's existence was just b/c of his mum. his dad was using him 2 create the ultimate corrodinator. and kira was the ONLY one succseful.
DID U KNO
canard pars is not as strong as kira but stronger than the average corrodinator. cuz canard was a failed ver 4 ultimate corrodinator. also i will blame rau 4 everything he said. not everyone is jealous of him(kira). is is jealosy which maks the ppl mad.


really now? answer me this question.............do YOU! think i'm one of those people who's jealous of him? answer at your own risk or don't answer at all... careful now i might get offended if you don't answer or better yet choose your answers wisely.....after all were not new to this mind game. think of it like a batman/riddler relationship

no, im just explaining wat other ppl r like in gundam seed.


good answer old buddy! you see this is what exactly what i'm trying to tell you. you could avoid trouble if you know how to play your cards right
83790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
I prefer Seed and Seed Destiny out of all the seasons myself. ZZ, 0083 Stardust Memory, 8th MS Team and F91 are my favorites of the UC series.

Member
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Edge of the world.
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
Well I have seen more AU series than UC series but both seem rather cool. UC series has more plot vs cool mech design which I admit does make it better. AU does opposite except for the few but good exceptions to that rule (Turn A, Wing, and 00 which by far have plots that are on par quality of UC status, not better but greaood enough to the UC series). Although I commend 00 as for its homages to Mobile Suit Gundam as it is a far better way to get new or younger fans curious of the Original/ older gundam series [much better than Seed's horrid way - just speaking truthfully]. but yeah like too much hate of this UC vs AU stuff.


Member
78422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
i'm an all gundam luver, i think each series has it own unique quality but i hate when ppl say that a gundam series copies another when of course it's going to be the same but a different personalization to each unit from each different series, as well as story and characters. Except the SD show god i hated that it was kinda of a joke for little kids i guess.
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

twilighto wrote:

Well I have seen more AU series than UC series but both seem rather cool. UC series has more plot vs cool mech design which I admit does make it better. AU does opposite except for the few but good exceptions to that rule (Turn A, Wing, and 00 which by far have plots that are on par quality of UC status, not better but greaood enough to the UC series). Although I commend 00 as for its homages to Mobile Suit Gundam as it is a far better way to get new or younger fans curious of the Original/ older gundam series [much better than Seed's horrid way - just speaking truthfully]. but yeah like too much hate of this UC vs AU stuff.




x pars qualities of uc too
Member
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Edge of the world.
Offline
Posted 5/19/09

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


twilighto wrote:

Well I have seen more AU series than UC series but both seem rather cool. UC series has more plot vs cool mech design which I admit does make it better. AU does opposite except for the few but good exceptions to that rule (Turn A, Wing, and 00 which by far have plots that are on par quality of UC status, not better but greaood enough to the UC series). Although I commend 00 as for its homages to Mobile Suit Gundam as it is a far better way to get new or younger fans curious of the Original/ older gundam series [much better than Seed's horrid way - just speaking truthfully]. but yeah like too much hate of this UC vs AU stuff.




x pars qualities of uc too


Oh, haven't seen Gundam X yet but thanks going to have to check it out then.
Member
cvl
10023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada :D EHHHHHH...
Offline
Posted 5/20/09
well seeing as i don't have enough time to read all of the previous posts
forgive if i repeat anything.
1. alot of people really do worship kira from seed like he is the greatest god but truth of the matter is that kira if he did kill when fighting would probably own alot of people not EVERYONE but quite alot
2. many people who do believe in kiras godlyness have probably only watched seed and destiny, maybe started on 00 now. They don't really think any of the older gundams can match up to him.
I for one have watched seed and enjoyed it, destiny wasn't as good but it was a bit of an extra. i've watched a few other UC series but haven't finished, i finished Z, ZZ , the original series and just started on X and can clearly see why some people would say that kira is GOD because of how fast and accurate kira is during fighting but most people haven't seen the UC series and don't know of other pilots who can do just as well.
4. I think that the only way of solving this SEED vs WING vs UC vs etc etc is to just say
if you haven't watched the other series watch them first and then compare the pilots and if you want you can TRY to compare the mechs ( don't yell guys i know some mechs are at CRAZY advantages)
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/20/09

cvl wrote:

well seeing as i don't have enough time to read all of the previous posts
forgive if i repeat anything.
1. alot of people really do worship kira from seed like he is the greatest god but truth of the matter is that kira if he did kill when fighting would probably own alot of people not EVERYONE but quite alot
2. many people who do believe in kiras godlyness have probably only watched seed and destiny, maybe started on 00 now. They don't really think any of the older gundams can match up to him.
I for one have watched seed and enjoyed it, destiny wasn't as good but it was a bit of an extra. i've watched a few other UC series but haven't finished, i finished Z, ZZ , the original series and just started on X and can clearly see why some people would say that kira is GOD because of how fast and accurate kira is during fighting but most people haven't seen the UC series and don't know of other pilots who can do just as well.
4. I think that the only way of solving this SEED vs WING vs UC vs etc etc is to just say
if you haven't watched the other series watch them first and then compare the pilots and if you want you can TRY to compare the mechs ( don't yell guys i know some mechs are at CRAZY advantages)


that why i put some strict rules in the real robot anime group to avoid the fanboy disaster -_-
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/8/09 , edited 6/8/09

1234567890qaz wrote:

i'm an all gundam luver, i think each series has it own unique quality but i hate when ppl say that a gundam series copies another when of course it's going to be the same but a different personalization to each unit from each different series, as well as story and characters. Except the SD show god i hated that it was kinda of a joke for little kids i guess.


this may sound silly but some fans say wing and seed are copy is because they think seed is like transformers armada energon cybetron and thinks that uc gundam is like transformers g1 the general classic is better statment so you might have to be careful on what you said
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.