First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply R.G.HQ
Member
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 11/7/10 , edited 11/7/10
Topic for All of Raven's Guard Members.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
Arashi: -enters headquaters- finally back -looks at Rain- its good to be home -smiles-
Posted 11/7/10
"My thoughts exactly." She goes over to the PC room, "Now I can fully repair whatever was damaged with me."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
Arashi: We can relax for awhile better take advantage of this peace -goes to sit in a chair-
Posted 11/7/10
Draws a happy face on a piece of paper, "Yes agreed."
Goes to get connected to the Main PC. Thinks: Am I really HALF cyborg? Or full?

-goes into deep sleep-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/7/10
Arashi: -begins to think then sighs- wonder how much longer this peace will last any second now i bet its going to go back to its original self and we will have to go back to fighting those monster, we need to get rid of them so everyone can go back to living in peace
Posted 11/8/10 , edited 11/8/10
Azumi pushes the doors open and walked in over to the two
"Guys...we have a problem...I ran into one of the deadly sins and he said that they will be unleashing more of the monsters" she said "We must prepare and inform this matter to everyone"
Posted 11/8/10
Rain wakes up cause she sensed Azumi enter HQ, and immediately leaves to the main room where the other 2 were at.
Then at Azumi, "You're not hurt are you? This is bad, so much for peace time." She looks at the leader Arashi, "I agree with Azumi, we need to inform the others."


40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -sighs- yea so much for peace well lets inform them once we get into contact with them
Posted 11/9/10 , edited 11/9/10
Azumi looked at Rain and shakes her head "I'm fine..." she said sitting down as she sighed massaging her arm
"These damn sins are getting stronger..." she said as she looked up at Arashi "Do we even have enough guardians to help fight these monsters?" she said
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -sighs- right now the only ones we have in the guardians are the only ones willing to fight so we'd better hope we have enough
Posted 11/9/10
"I sure do hope so too..." she said
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -sighs as he looks out the window- so looks like we'd better get ready -heads to his room and grabs some gear for battle-
Posted 11/9/10
Azumi nods her head as she also got up and walked to her room to get ready
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -puts away his katana that he had with him and replaces it with a reniforced katana- this one won't break so easily like that one would luckily it didn't break during that battle with the man in the lab -sighs as he heads out of his room-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.