First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply R.G.HQ
Posted 11/9/10
She loads more arrows into the quiver and switches to her battle bow then walks out; she stays quiet
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -smiles- alright well im ready how about you?
Posted 11/9/10
"I'm ready..." she said and smiled
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: Now what should we do -sighs as he stretches- should we go out hunting right now -thinks- but with just the two of us how much could we actually handle
Posted 11/9/10 , edited 11/9/10
"Hmm....Isn't it abit too dangerous with just the two of us?" she said unsure
Posted 11/9/10
Rain made her way back to the main pc room while the other 2 discuss, standing there thinking: I won't be much help, I'll get in the way, in my current state.
"I'm only 40% complete in restoration state..."

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -sighs- yea i guess it would be dangerous with just us two i guess we'd better wait till others are ready to go wonder how rain is doing
Posted 11/9/10
Rain was connected to the MPC, and was trying to speed up her process. "49, 50,....59..."
Wonders where are the rest of the crew, then suddenly the PC taps into her MU, "Ah!" Grabs her head.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -sighs not knowing what was happening he goes and gets a drink- better have one at least
Posted 11/9/10
She was on her knees on the floor. shaking in fear.
An image shows on the screen, and man in a white lab coat turns to her, saying something but there was no sound to the video.
"F-father?"
The man was smiling at her warmly, but turns to a frown then points a gun at her.
Rain quickly closes her eyes, shaking, "N-no!!"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10 , edited 11/9/10
Arashi: -thinks- Rain sure is taking awhile -starts walking where he saw he last heading to-
Posted 11/9/10
After awhile, she stops shaking, and her eyes go blank. Get's up and leaves the room, after the 100% mark.
"I-I can't-"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -looks at rain- you can't what?
Posted 11/9/10
Her vision was a blur when she looked at him, "I can't...kill-" Suddenly she lashes out at him grabbing hold his neck, her eyes blank and teary.

"He ordered me to kill you, he- created me to destroyed those who oppose, you destroyed the lab, he was in..."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: Well if your gonna kill me i'd suggest to do it quickly before the other members get here -looks at her-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.