First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply R.G.HQ
Posted 11/9/10
"uh..." She loosens the grip, shaking her head. "Y-you're not going to resist?"
The pain going back into her head, "Nnh!" Squeezed her eyes shut.
"W-what would happen to Raven's Gaurd if their leader is dead?"

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: im not going to resist....Who knows but if you don't kill me there is another one who is still in the lab waiting to kill me -looks at her sighing-
Posted 11/9/10
Rain started to hear loud rings in her head, letting go of him. Falling back on her knee, holding her head in pain. "Ah! I don't want to k-kill you!"

"It's not me who wants to kill you..."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: Well then -sighs- i'd suggest you tell that to the one who does want me killed
Posted 11/9/10
"... ..." Looking down, hands on her knees. "I suggest, you all to cut ties with me then. There's no way I can oppose to someone who can control my mind anytime he wants."
Slowly getting up, still avoiding eye contact, bows, "Thank you for taking care of me."
-runs for the door-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: better go after her -runs after her-
Posted 11/9/10
Runs out the door, and into the outskirts. "I'll end up killing everything if he is able to control my mind."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/9/10
Arashi: -runs after her to the outskirts- she really needs to be weary where she runs to especially now when the creatures are getting ready to attack
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 11/11/10
Jessica Alyss Creed walks in timidly as she enter the Raven guardians hq.
"where is everyone...?" She quietly walks around, light on her feet.
Posted 11/11/10
Rain suddenly runs into HQ and into her room not noticing anyone, and was just in a hurry.

In her room, she sets her plushies on the bed. -sighs-
She goes back outside, and scanned the area. "Now...he should be around."
Member
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 11/12/10
Hiding in the trees, he turns on stealth mode, "Ah, so this place is where all those RG rats are hiding,"

Amused at the new Rain, "Already scoping me out eh? A little too early don'tchu say?"
Posted 11/12/10
She stopped and walked under the tree, "Come out. I'm not what I'm used to be."- Kicks the tree.-
Member
16389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Tethe'alla
Offline
Posted 11/12/10
Slightly tripping, "Whoa~ Sh-"
Jumps from his position facing her. "So I'm guessing you want to ask some questions eh?" Feeling amused, looking at her angered face.
Posted 11/12/10
Quickly walks up to him staring at him straight in the eye, "Tell me, who you really are? I want to know if...what that scientist I met earlier was telling the truth!"
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 11/12/10
Jessica looked up, "Wha-"
She turned to see a figure run into a room, "Ah...o-okay..."
She walks towards the entrance...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.