Post Reply Anime8 Planet - Membership Cards
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philipppines
Offline
Posted 11/8/10
APPLICATION FORM


Name:
Nickname:
Age:
D.O.B:
Position:


SAMPLES


Sample 1


Member
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / DINGING YOUR DOOR...
Offline
Posted 11/12/10
Name: Neko
Nickname: Neks
Age: 14
D.O.B: [ Whats DOB ? 0_0 ]
Position: Member
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philipppines
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

Vampy-Neko wrote:

Name: Neko
Nickname: Neks
Age: 14
D.O.B: [ Whats DOB ? 0_0 ]
Position: Member


D.O.B. Is date of birth. So When's your birthday? i need it so that i can make your membership card
Posted 11/13/10
Name: Nagihiko Hayashi
Nickname: Nagi
Age: unknown
D.O.B: unknown
Position: member
Member
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / DINGING YOUR DOOR...
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


Vampy-Neko wrote:

Name: Neko
Nickname: Neks
Age: 14
D.O.B: [ Whats DOB ? 0_0 ]
Position: Member


D.O.B. Is date of birth. So When's your birthday? i need it so that i can make your membership card


Oooh ~ Nyahah ! Its 19th of February X3
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philipppines
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

Vampy-Neko wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


Vampy-Neko wrote:

Name: Neko
Nickname: Neks
Age: 14
D.O.B: [ Whats DOB ? 0_0 ]
Position: Member


D.O.B. Is date of birth. So When's your birthday? i need it so that i can make your membership card


Oooh ~ Nyahah ! Its 19th of February X3


ok
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philipppines
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


Vampy-Neko wrote:


CrYsTaLpOcKyLoVe wrote:


Vampy-Neko wrote:

Name: Neko
Nickname: Neks
Age: 14
D.O.B: [ Whats DOB ? 0_0 ]
Position: Member


D.O.B. Is date of birth. So When's your birthday? i need it so that i can make your membership card


Oooh ~ Nyahah ! Its 19th of February X3


ok


Here:

Posted 11/17/10 , edited 11/17/10
Name:Raspberry
Nickname:Razz
Age:19
D.O.B:June 10
Position:Member
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philipppines
Offline
Posted 11/19/10

OuranMoron44 wrote:

Name:Raspberry
Nickname:Razz
Age:19
D.O.B:June 10
Position:Member


Here thanks for the wait! Please don't forget to put this on your profile, please be active, and invite friends. :)



Moderator
6881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / India
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
Name:tina das
Nickname:miyuki/tina
Age:14
D.O.B:9/9/1996
Position:member
Member
34405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 12/3/10

Name: animeegirl
Nickname: chrome
Age: 14
D.O.B: may 3
Position: member :DD

THANKS ! :]]
You must be logged in to post.