First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply RPG Character Sign-Up
Posted 6/22/11 , edited 7/26/12

User name:Pnky300
Character Name:Asano
Character Age:16
Character Bio: Asano Is a Kind Hearted Boy, He cares for anyone and helps everyone.
Hes Strong Willed and intelligent, And Has Amazing Brute Strength. He Tries Not to be lazy Most of the time.
Asano Lost Both of hes parents in a fire, a fire that he he was not there for. Hes Sister 'Luchia' Was in their
But Nearly Survived. Asano Took Care Of Luchia like a father, And he began Working around the age 10. He Had
To stay up on both of School and work. He Finally stopped working when their grand parents took them in, from then on out
He went to Suzuki Crescent Academy With hes sister.

Character Pic(optional):

Powers(3 only): He controls the 4 Elements.
/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy):
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): Luna, Kaito,Luchia, Moka, And Sumomo, Hino (.Whom Hes starting to get feelings for.)
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 6/22/11

pnky300 wrote:

User name:Pnky300
Character Name:Asano
Character Age:16
Character Bio: I cant make up bio's
Character Pic(optional):

Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): Fighting skills,Assassin skills,and stealth skill.
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): Luna, kaito, (Sister)Luchia


Can you at least do like, 3 sentances or basic info? It's difficult for me too xp
Posted 6/22/11

otaku-chii wrote:


pnky300 wrote:

User name:Pnky300
Character Name:Asano
Character Age:16
Character Bio: I cant make up bio's
Character Pic(optional):

Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): Fighting skills,Assassin skills,and stealth skill.
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): Luna, kaito, (Sister)Luchia


Can you at least do like, 3 sentances or basic info? It's difficult for me too xp


Awww yui-chan but fine
Posted 6/22/11
Username: BabyLelo123
Character Name: Akira Takahahi
Character Age: 16
Character Bio: She lives with her mom and dad and is an only child. She doesn't know about her powers yet. She's a girly-girl who loves shopping and fashion...Just a typical 16 year old girl! That is until she finds out shes a fallen angel...Her ancestor was an angel until he got banished from heaven and so the powers came back to Akria to fight off whatever bad is happening! x3
Character Pic(optional):

Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): She's a fallen angel...She can Walk on water, fly and levitate things :3
Relations to any characters[basically mods]: None
Both(Fantasy/Romance): Yup! :3
Posted 6/22/11

-OtakuLove- wrote:

Username: BabyLelo123
Character Name: Akira Takahahi
Character Age: 16
Character Bio: She lives with her mom and dad and is an only child. She doesn't know about her powers yet. She's a girly-girl who loves shopping and fashion...Just a typical 16 year old girl! That is until she finds out shes a fallen angel...Her ancestor was an angel until he got banished from heaven and so the powers came back to Akria to fight off whatever bad is happening! x3
Character Pic(optional):

Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): She's a fallen angel...She can Walk on water, fly and levitate things :3
Relations to any characters[basically mods]: None
Both(Fantasy/Romance): Yup! :3

Apporved (I cant spell)
Posted 6/22/11


LOL YAY! Thanks! xDD
Posted 6/22/11

-OtakuLove- wrote:



LOL YAY! Thanks! xDD


yups
Posted 6/22/11


So where do I RP? Just anywhere in the RP forum? :3
Posted 6/22/11

-OtakuLove- wrote:



So where do I RP? Just anywhere in the RP forum? :3


Yea just anywhere
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My Lala Land
Offline
Posted 6/25/11
Username:xxdontwakemeupXx
Character Name: Ketsueki koibito
Character Age:16
Character Bio:A boy who is quite new to magic. In need of lessons, and knows litlle of spells and fighting.
Character Pic(optional): Sorry I got Nothin ^.^ll
Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): Um.. Magic like spells and flying.
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): um.. maybe if someone is willing me too. Idk..^/./^ll


Posted 6/26/11

xXdontwakemeupXx wrote:

Username:xxdontwakemeupXx
Character Name: Ketsueki koibito
Character Age:16
Character Bio:A boy who is quite new to magic. In need of lessons, and knows litlle of spells and fighting.
Character Pic(optional): Sorry I got Nothin ^.^ll
Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): Um.. Magic like spells and flying.
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): um.. maybe if someone is willing me too. Idk..^/./^ll




Accepted
Posted 6/29/11 , edited 6/29/11
Username: pnky300
Character Name:Red
Character Age:13
Character Bio: She lived out in the woods with her grandma, she would visit her mom which tried to kill her when Red was little and now shes at the mental asylum but one rainy day Red was out in the woods not far from home a fire happened by some trouble makers, and the rain could stop it so when Red got back her own home was gone expect her grandma was missing.So Red mad her home out in the middle of the woods were no one would go cause of wolfs. She got taught nature magic by the trees in the woods but as soon as people found out that she used magic they got afraid and tried to run her out of the woods.Plus she is good with throwing knifes and combat up close.
Personalty:Fun,childish,candy lover,pet lover, sometimes rude, sometimes polite.
Character Pic(optional):

Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): Nature magic and transformation magic.
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): When she starts RPing :3
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / WISH YOU KNEWWWW lol
Offline
Posted 7/7/11
Username: avekai
Character Name: stormie
Character Age: 19
Character Bio: She has no memories of her life before the age of 18. All she can remember is her birthday, name, and that she's looking for 2 people. She's semi-ditsy and eats all the time but never gains any weight. She's really random and hyper a LOT but also REALLY shy. On her 19th birthday she suddenly had cat ears and a tail. Slowly she learned that she could hide her cat-ness from view. She still hasn't found those 2 people, but she wont rest until she does.
Character Pic(optional):




Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.]
(Fantasy): neko
Relations to any characters?: eventually she will find a brother
(Romance): she will cause that's one of the people she's searching for =] (everyone's searchin for love right?? lol)
Posted 7/8/11

avekai wrote:

Username: avekai
Character Name: stormie
Character Age: 19
Character Bio: She has no memories of her life before the age of 18. All she can remember is her birthday, name, and that she's looking for 2 people. She's semi-ditsy and eats all the time but never gains any weight. She's really random and hyper a LOT but also REALLY shy. On her 19th birthday she suddenly had cat ears and a tail. Slowly she learned that she could hide her cat-ness from view. She still hasn't found those 2 people, but she wont rest until she does.
Character Pic(optional):




Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.]
(Fantasy): neko
Relations to any characters?: eventually she will find a brother
(Romance): she will cause that's one of the people she's searching for =] (everyone's searchin for love right?? lol)


Approved~ Have fun RPing!!
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

xXdontwakemeupXx wrote:

Username:xxdontwakemeupXx
Character Name: Ketsueki koibito
Character Age:16
Character Bio:A boy who is quite new to magic. In need of lessons, and knows litlle of spells and fighting.
Character Pic(optional): Sorry I got Nothin ^.^ll
Powers(3 only)/Type[neko, angel, demon, etc.](Fantasy): Um.. Magic like spells and flying.
Relations to any characters[mods]?(Romance): um.. maybe if someone is willing me too. Idk..^/./^ll




You can choose whomever, we won't mind C:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.