First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
卐 Enrollment I: Close Combat 卐
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



Alright then.
Zerus takes a single deep breath and stretch before laying down resting.


Mikuni: *starts writing in the note-book* ....You did better than I though you would...Nice job. *doesn't look up and looks bored*
Posted 12/27/10


What's next?
Zerus taps his feet.
Not something boring i hope.
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



What's next?
Zerus taps his feet.
Not something boring i hope.


Mikuni: Boring? *looks up at you* What's not boring to you? I'll see if I can arrange something....
Posted 12/27/10 , edited 12/27/10


Whatever gets me through this class and to the next one the fastest.
Zerus continues to tap his feet.
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



Whatever gets me through this class and to the next one the fastest.
Zerus continues to tap his feet.


Mikuni:*sigh* Balance. I want to see your balance. *points to a long balance beam*
Posted 12/27/10


Sits up and looks at it.
What do you want me to do?
Gets up and stands on it.
This?
Runs straight across.
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



Sits up and looks at it.
What do you want me to do?
Gets up and stands on it.
This?
Runs straight across.


Mikuni: Yes...
Posted 12/27/10


Next.
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



Next.


Mikuni: Don't rush...It'll be your downfall. Wait.*keeps writing in the notebook*
Posted 12/27/10


I'm not rushing.
Moonwalks from one end of the beam to the other.
I just want to get this over with.
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10 , edited 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



I'm not rushing.
Moonwalks from one end of the beam to the other.
I just want to get this over with.


Mikuni: You can't just finish everything in one day. *puts the notebook down and looks at you looking serious*
Posted 12/27/10


I don't see a reason not to.
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



I don't see a reason not to.


Mikuni:Never mind...Go through all the stances.*grabs a another notebook and throws it at you lightly*
Posted 12/27/10


Flicks the notebook away.
Sigh...
Zerus went through the stances quickly from Front Horse, Straight Horse, Hanging Horse, Cross Horse, Drop Horse to L Stance then Tiger Stance and ended in a Front Stance.
We done with this? What's next?
Captain-Mod
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

rkanubis wrote:



Flicks the notebook away.
Sigh...
Zerus went through the stances quickly from Front Horse, Straight Horse, Hanging Horse, Cross Horse, Drop Horse to L Stance then Tiger Stance and ended in a Front Stance.
We done with this? What's next?


Mikuni:*slight twitch* If your done then you know how to use them efficiently right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.