First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply GFX Requests
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 11/10/10 , edited 1/8/11
Rules(you should know this)

-Look in info. section

GFX Mods:

otaku-chii


animegirl678



Form:
Username:
Mod:
Text:
GFX:
Brushes/Theme:
Extras:
Picture(in spoiler):
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 11/10/10
Username: 1234567890qaz
Text: X-Soldiers
GFX: Avatar
Brushes/Theme: any
Extras: any


Do we pick a pic or not ?
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

1234567890qaz wrote:

Username: 1234567890qaz
Text: X-Soldiers
GFX: Avatar
Brushes/Theme: any
Extras: any


Do we pick a pic or not ?


Sorry, forgot to put in the pic section... you choose
Member
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

need to change my request bit since i got a better pic

Text: Harry Potter: Wizarding World
GFX: banner (any size)
Brushes/Theme: any
Extras: any
Pic:
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

1234567890qaz wrote:


need to change my request bit since i got a better pic

Text: Harry Potter: Wizarding World
GFX: banner (any size)
Brushes/Theme: any
Extras: any
Pic:


Sorry if it's bad ): Here it is though:

Member
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sumwhere out there
Offline
Posted 11/15/10 , edited 11/18/10
Form:
Username:DarkAssasin13
Text: I'm just too good to be true..
GFX:avatar
Brushes/Theme:random
Extras:random
Picture(in spoiler):


Posted 11/15/10 , edited 11/18/10
Username: -Username-
Text: -Username- Chihiro is HERE. :D
GFX: Avii :3
Brushes/Theme: . . .
Extras: Make it awesome & cool. . . add scythes & guns if you can o-o
Picture(in spoiler):


Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 11/18/10 , edited 11/18/10

DarkAssasin13 wrote:

Form:
Username:DarkAssasin13
Text: I'm just too good to be true..
GFX:avatar
Brushes/Theme:random
Extras:random
Picture(in spoiler):




Here you go, I hope you like it :3
Creator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 11/18/10

wrote:

Username: -Username-
Text: -Username- Chihiro is HERE. :D
GFX: Avii :3
Brushes/Theme: . . .
Extras: Make it awesome & cool. . . add scythes & guns if you can o-o
Picture(in spoiler):




I'm really sorry it's so bad, I can make changes if you want / :
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/25/10
Username:2magicgirl
Mod:dont mind
Text:Beileve in magic
GFX:banner
Brushes/Theme:surprise me
Extras:surprise me
Picture(in spoiler)

Member
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Form:
Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
Mod: Anyone cuz i know u guys are busy
Text: Angel Beats!
Tachibana Kanade aNd Nakamura Yuri
GFX: Avatar
Brushes/Theme: Cute or Cool
Extras: Anything Cute! or Cool!
Picture(in spoiler):
105689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Username:2magicgirl
Mod:dont mind
Text:Beileve in magic
GFX:banner
Brushes/Theme:surprise me
Extras:surprise me
Picture(in spoiler)


There ya go~
105689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/29/10 , edited 11/29/10

LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:

Form:
Username: LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
Mod: Anyone cuz i know u guys are busy
Text: Angel Beats!
Tachibana Kanade aNd Nakamura Yuri
GFX: Avatar
Brushes/Theme: Cute or Cool
Extras: Anything Cute! or Cool!
Picture(in spoiler):


Sorry it's very bad...
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 11/29/10

animegirl678 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Username:2magicgirl
Mod:dont mind
Text:Beileve in magic
GFX:banner
Brushes/Theme:surprise me
Extras:surprise me
Picture(in spoiler)


There ya go~


Thank you Rin-chan

Posted 12/11/10 , edited 12/13/10
Username:pnky300
Mod:otaku-chii
Text:Bunnybunny-chan
GFX:avi
Brushes/Theme:surprise me
Extras:surprise me
Picture(in spoiler)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.