First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Black Knight Hide Out.
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Tae Seul Lee walks in without heistation since she was in it for along time.


"ah.. who are you?" Alvaro said with his mask on.


"Tae" she saud simply


"another, knight? huh.. i guess the boss still can't trust me to do the killing" Alvaro murmured.

"what are you an 11 or Britannian?" Alvaro said as he sat down and insisted her to seat too


" Why would i be here if i wasn't an 11?"


"well, i'm a Britannian" Alvaro smirk/


" then why are you here?"


"I betrayed my own kind." Alvaro smiled.


Tae smiled then said. " i'm both through i hate my britannian side"


"i hate my sister, even though she's an illegitimate child she will be the heir to the Throne. this is the reason why i hate my family" Ren glared


" My father who was a brittannia betrayed my mother and left, and btw glaring at me won't help either." Tae smirked


"Just remembering my past" he smirked
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.


"yeahh"
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.


"yeahh"


"well, does the boss know you're here?" Alvaro walked.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.


"yeahh"


"well, does the boss know you're here?" Alvaro walked.


"i'm not sure, i just got back so i need to report to the boss yet" Tae walked as well
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.


"yeahh"


"well, does the boss know you're here?" Alvaro walked.


"i'm not sure, i just got back so i need to report to the boss yet" Tae walked as well


"isee"
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.


"yeahh"


"well, does the boss know you're here?" Alvaro walked.


"i'm not sure, i just got back so i need to report to the boss yet" Tae walked as well


"isee"


" Do you know if the boss is in?"
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae laughs lightly " Pretty much all my life i was apart of the black knights, "


"I see" Alvaro said.


"yeahh"


"well, does the boss know you're here?" Alvaro walked.


"i'm not sure, i just got back so i need to report to the boss yet" Tae walked as well


"isee"


" Do you know if the boss is in?"


"Nope.." Alvaro said.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

Tae smiled slightly. " I guess it's going to have to wait, "
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae smiled slightly. " I guess it's going to have to wait, "


"ah" Alvaro just nodded.
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae smiled slightly. " I guess it's going to have to wait, "


"ah" Alvaro just nodded.


" yeah, btw what is you name anyways" Tae asked curiously
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae smiled slightly. " I guess it's going to have to wait, "


"ah" Alvaro just nodded.


" yeah, btw what is you name anyways" Tae asked curiously


Alvaro. *Then he removes his mask and reveals his face*.but my real name is Ren
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae smiled slightly. " I guess it's going to have to wait, "


"ah" Alvaro just nodded.


" yeah, btw what is you name anyways" Tae asked curiously


Alvaro. *Then he removes his mask and reveals his face*.but my real name is Ren


" As in the prince Ren that left betrayed the royal family by leaving?" She was surprised but didn't show it.
Britannian
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Tae smiled slightly. " I guess it's going to have to wait, "


"ah" Alvaro just nodded.


" yeah, btw what is you name anyways" Tae asked curiously


Alvaro. *Then he removes his mask and reveals his face*.but my real name is Ren


" As in the prince Ren that left betrayed the royal family by leaving?" She was surprised but didn't show it.


he nodded.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.