First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply RUMORS ABOUT YAMADA
4834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..
Member
49681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines, soon...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

prizca_no1 wrote:


rainiestar wrote:

yeah you´re TOTALLY right! i also get so annoyed by all those rumors
yama-chan doesn´t have ANY girlfriend & he does not even have time for one!




I agree as well. My cousin is a really big fan of Yama-chan, if she hear this she will do a suicide or somethinh so horrible.. I dont want my cousin to be sad..

I hope this rumour is not true...


waaa nuuuu!...x_x ill commit suicide too..XD waaa...but JE talents arent allowed to have gfs until they're....24 x_x
Member
49681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines, soon...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

tenniskid_mk18 wrote:


enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..



yesh...wiki's only made by its members i mean...common people...^^: and they're not allowed to have gfs until they're....24...^^;
Member
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

ryochanlover59 wrote:

I'm seriously getting really mad now. There have been many rumors about Yamada having a girlfriend going around. FIRST, HE DOES NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. It has NOT been aired on Shonen Club nor has it been aired on NHK. If it was, I would have seen it, but guess what, it's not there.

From now on, anyone, and I mean anyone, who makes another ridiculous rumor about Yamada that hasn't been confirmed will be kicked out of this group. Seriously, if you are going to just spend your time here spreading rumors, GO FIND A DIFFERENT GROUP.


Gomen...gomen nasai...I mean that forum I posted..I'm just telling what I saw on one of the forums...I was just reporting..rather asking about it..I know that JE talents are not allowed to have gf... I was just curious...the matter is I was shocked when I read about it..I'm actually..just new to this yama fan thing(just became one)...hehehe...gomen...I really didn't mean to spread wrong rumors...gomen....
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
UWAAA!!!! I REALLY THOUGHT YAMADA HAS A GF WHEN I READ WIKI. DAMN, THOSE LIFE-RUINERS. :(
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kamiya16 wrote:


tenniskid_mk18 wrote:


enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..



yesh...wiki's only made by its members i mean...common people...^^: and they're not allowed to have gfs until they're....24...^^;


ahh its that so,im really sorry,24? i am thinking of joining je, but until 24 w/out gf, i think i can't hehe
Posted 5/13/08
ahwmaigad. what the meow is this? yamada's fame will be a big waste if fans in japan will know he has a gf. Don't you see? but if it is true, then what else can we do? *kidnap him?*

again, DON'T YOU SEE??
ria-sama's hypotheses :
if yamada ryosuke of HSJ has a gf:
#1) he might spend more of his time on his gf than on his projects.
#2) he might spend more of his time on his projects than on his gf.
#3) he might disappoint many fans thus bringing MORE rumours..

Well anyways, people are weird, yamachan has a life , WHY??!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US *them* LORD??!!! WHY??!! darn.
ahwmaigaaad!
Member
49681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines, soon...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

anime_delish wrote:

ahwmaigad. what the meow is this? yamada's fame will be a big waste if fans in japan will know he has a gf. Don't you see? but if it is true, then what else can we do? *kidnap him?*

again, DON'T YOU SEE??
ria-sama's hypotheses :
if yamada ryosuke of HSJ has a gf:
#1) he might spend more of his time on his gf than on his projects.
#2) he might spend more of his time on his projects than on his gf.
#3) he might disappoint many fans thus bringing MORE rumours..

Well anyways, people are weird, yamachan has a life , WHY??!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US *them* LORD??!!! WHY??!! darn.
ahwmaigaaad!


hai! sonotori~ lol i mean, one time yamapi had been dating this girl and johnny didnt gave him any projects at all ..^^;;

yesh lol let's kidnap him riachan lol
Member
49681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines, soon...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

enrickyamada wrote:


kamiya16 wrote:


tenniskid_mk18 wrote:


enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..



yesh...wiki's only made by its members i mean...common people...^^: and they're not allowed to have gfs until they're....24...^^;


ahh its that so,im really sorry,24? i am thinking of joining je, but until 24 w/out gf, i think i can't hehe


ahaha lol XD i think up to 24, yesh...yamapi had dated this girl one time, and johnny didnt gave him any projects..^^;;
Member
2357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Metro
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kamiya16 wrote:


anime_delish wrote:

ahwmaigad. what the meow is this? yamada's fame will be a big waste if fans in japan will know he has a gf. Don't you see? but if it is true, then what else can we do? *kidnap him?*

again, DON'T YOU SEE??
ria-sama's hypotheses :
if yamada ryosuke of HSJ has a gf:
#1) he might spend more of his time on his gf than on his projects.
#2) he might spend more of his time on his projects than on his gf.
#3) he might disappoint many fans thus bringing MORE rumours..

Well anyways, people are weird, yamachan has a life , WHY??!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US *them* LORD??!!! WHY??!! darn.
ahwmaigaaad!


hai! sonotori~ lol i mean, one time yamapi had been dating this girl and johnny didnt gave him any projects at all ..^^;;

yesh lol let's kidnap him riachan lol



HAHA.. ria-chan is getting haggard nee? kamiya-chan is right!! we should kidnap him and put him in a cookie jar!! hahah!!
Member
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kamiya16 wrote:


tenniskid_mk18 wrote:


enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..



yesh...wiki's only made by its members i mean...common people...^^: and they're not allowed to have gfs until they're....24...^^;


but arioka daiki has a girlfriend
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

xanimexwingsx wrote:


kamiya16 wrote:


tenniskid_mk18 wrote:


enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..



yesh...wiki's only made by its members i mean...common people...^^: and they're not allowed to have gfs until they're....24...^^;


but arioka daiki has a girlfriend


huh? really who?
Member
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

enrickyamada wrote:


xanimexwingsx wrote:


kamiya16 wrote:


tenniskid_mk18 wrote:


enrickyamada wrote:

i think he has a girlfriend already
here is the link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryosuke_Yamada in the trivias section


my friends told me that wikipedia is not a good source because anyone can edit it. so i think we can't really rely on that..



yesh...wiki's only made by its members i mean...common people...^^: and they're not allowed to have gfs until they're....24...^^;


but arioka daiki has a girlfriend


huh? really who?


Arioka daiki? his girlfriend name is Maimi Yajima

peoples been saying thats his girlfriend but i dunno

Member
574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
yamada doesn't have a girlfriend...hmmph!
4834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
uhmmm.. i checked wikipedia again and it was already removed..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.