First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Common Sense
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hicktownhell, MS
Offline
Posted 9/13/11

The_Silent_One wrote:

Common sense used to be common but now it is not. It is the knowledge that any person in society should know. It isn't the case in this time period. I completely agree with Steelbread.


Personally, I blame bad parenting. Just my opinion.
Posted 9/13/11
I tend to blame everything.
Posted 9/13/11
HAH! I'm a rebel. I don't agree with others, so my sense of...sensi-ness (?) isn't very common. I prefer to be unique (Weird), rather than a sheep following the flock. "Oh, Dave, did you watch that TV show last night?" "I don't have TV." "What? Seriously? How the hell do you live?" "I live perfectly fine."

"Oh! Dave, hey. I was wondering, did you listen to this new (song) by (singer)?" "Sorry. I only listen to classical." "The hell? You gay man?" "I also don't like sports." "HOLY SHIT SON, you're gay." "Whatever you say."



I don't have common sense. I stick toast in toasters, and bread in the oven.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 9/13/11


You don't lack common sense, you're well aware of it enough to go against it. You're just a free spirit.
Posted 9/13/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



You don't lack common sense, you're well aware of it enough to go against it. You're just a free spirit.




...I like you.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 9/13/11

Oh nice :D!
Posted 12/22/11
It feels like I'm the only person in the world with common sense.
Posted 12/22/11 , edited 12/22/11
Common sense or common question. I choose question.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
common sense is becoming uncommon now. We should stop calling it common sense and start calling it, uncommon sense.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 12/22/11
not at all common it seems
Posted 12/22/11

Pashune wrote:


The_Silent_One wrote:

Common sense used to be common but now it is not. It is the knowledge that any person in society should know. It isn't the case in this time period. I completely agree with Steelbread.


Personally, I blame bad parenting. Just my opinion.

how



Aero-Mach wrote:

I tend to blame everything.

to



Dave1004 wrote:

HAH! I'm a rebel. I don't agree with others, so my sense of...sensi-ness (?) isn't very common. I prefer to be unique (Weird), rather than a sheep following the flock. "Oh, Dave, did you watch that TV show last night?" "I don't have TV." "What? Seriously? How the hell do you live?" "I live perfectly fine."

"Oh! Dave, hey. I was wondering, did you listen to this new (song) by (singer)?" "Sorry. I only listen to classical." "The hell? You gay man?" "I also don't like sports." "HOLY SHIT SON, you're gay." "Whatever you say."



I don't have common sense. I stick toast in toasters, and bread in the oven.


become


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



You don't lack common sense, you're well aware of it enough to go against it. You're just a free spirit.


a


Dave1004 wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



You don't lack common sense, you're well aware of it enough to go against it. You're just a free spirit.




...I like you.


serial


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


Oh nice :D!


quoter


underlock wrote:

It feels like I'm the only person in the world with common sense.





D02BCDN3 wrote:

Common sense or common question. I choose question.





carmensakura07 wrote:

common sense is becoming uncommon now. We should stop calling it common sense and start calling it, uncommon sense.





wingz74 wrote:

not at all common it seems


I repeat...
Posted 12/22/11


Stop quoting myself!
Posted 12/22/11

underlock wrote:



Stop quoting myself!


I will kill you with the furious rage of a thousand weeping suns on the day of the world's birth. Come! We shall battle on-top yonder mountain with hammerswords in the middle of a thunderstorm.

2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
hmm.. i wonder why they call it common sense though its rare?...
isnt it idiotic?
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 12/27/11

underlock wrote:



Stop quoting myself!


:3 Peter what are you doing?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.