First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[Required]Create your character!
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/10 , edited 5/28/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Ayumi
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): Succubus
Age: 35
Personality: Adorable, Mean, Selfish, Nice, Stubborn, Innocent, Cute.
Likes: Candy, Boys (its a succubus >.>), Kohei
Dislikes: People who are in the way. Stuck ups. Show-offs. Her sister(Hikari)
Bio: (Too lazy)
Other: .Is single. And has a twin sister Hikari.
Abilities?: Can fly and teleport, Uses black magic and fire magic.
Weapons?: A staff.
Pic(in spoiler):
Change the wings to devil wings..
--------
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Hikari
Race: Angel
Age: 35
Personality: Shy, Innocent, Cute, Kind heart.
Likes: Kohei, sweets.
Dislikes: Her sister(Ayumi).
Bio:(to lazy)
Other: Has a twin sister Ayumi.and is single.
Abilities: Fly, Teleport, White magic Ice magic.
Weapons: A staff.
Picture:
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 6/18/11
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Hikaru Sakagami
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs): Human/Neko
Age: Adult
Personality: Cool,smart,quiet,friendly
Likes: Shana,Kohei,sweets,sports,drawing
Dislikes: Noisy people,vegetables,hyper people
Bio: (...)
Other: Shana and Kohei's cousin,for hyper people he has a certain level of tolerance for them,excels in hiding presence and hand to hand combat
Abilities?: Magic,shunpo*,hand to hand combat
Weapons?: Daggers,shuriken,kunai,sword
Pic(in spoiler):

*-shunpo is a move used by shinigami to move really fast basically.Like the step and dissapear thing
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 5/28/11
Username:cardcaptor67
Name: Nathan Leeroy
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/Human
Age: 35
Personality: Cute, smart, unpreditable, fun.(not done)
Likes: fish, ice cream, cake.
Dislikes: dogs
Bio:(no idea)
Other: He is single and is Ethans bro.
Abilities?: Use white magic
Weapons?: Sword
Pic:

(dont need to approve mods they approve themselves!)
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
Username: BlackRockShooterAmu
Name: Rose Adachi
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): Vampire/Fallen Angel
Age: 15
Personality: Emotionless most of the time
Likes: Cookies
Dislikes: Doesn't know...
Bio: :P
Other:
Abilities?: Uses fire
Weapons?: None
Pic(in spoiler):
Posted 4/3/11

BlackRockShooterAmu wrote:

Username: BlackRockShooterAmu
Name: Rose Adachi
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): Vampire/Fallen Angel
Age: 15
Personality: Emotionless most of the time
Likes: Cookies
Dislikes: Doesn't know...
Bio: :P
Other:
Abilities?: Uses fire
Weapons?: None
Pic(in spoiler):

APPROVED ;D
u can rp anywhere except "The Future ;D"
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 6/18/11
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Mao
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/human
Age: Adult
Personality:
Likes: Killing
Dislikes:
Bio: He was fighting a monster that was attacking his town when he got injured and wondered to the park in this town
Other: The cherry blossoms that he uses are really tiny sword shards which when sunlight reflects off them they look like cherry blossoms...So your gonna get cut up/die if he does anything similar to "sand coffin"(Garra)
Abilities?: control plants/flowers/cats
Weapons?: sword,cherry blossoms
Pic(in spoiler):
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/11 , edited 5/28/11
Username:cardcaptor67
Name: Takeshi
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs):Demon.
Age: 30
Personality: Fun, Cheerful, Crazy at time...and he can also be the opposite of this.. others..
Likes:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Other:
Abilities?: Controls darkness and shadows
Weapons?: Sword, gun, knives.
Pic(in spoiler):
Posted 5/9/11 , edited 6/18/11
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Kazuya
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs): Angel/Human
Age: Adult
Personality: Could be considered opposite of how he looks
Likes:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Other: Being forced to marry Shana by her Grandma (doesnt really mind tho)
Abilities?: control shadows,bend light,can take life force from a person
Weapons?: scythe,shadows,light
Pic(in spoiler):

--------------------------------------------------------
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Grandma Shiro
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): Human
Age: Old
Personality: Like Lulu's grandma
Likes: proper things
Dislikes: not proper things
Bio:
Other:
Abilities?:
Weapons?:
Pic(in spoiler):

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/27/11 , edited 5/28/11
Username:cardcaptor67
Name: Tsubasa
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs): Human
Age: 29
Personality:--
Likes:--
Dislikes:
Bio:
Other:
Abilities?:Controls wind
Weapons?: Wind sword
Pic(in spoiler):
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/11 , edited 5/28/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Lio
Gender: Male
Race(u can b halfs): Druid/Neko
Age: 38
Personality:(later)
Likes: Sakura, sweets, cookies, ect..
Dislikes: (later)
Bio:(LATER)
Other: Is Thanaros's twin bro.
Abilities?:(LATTEERRR)
Weapons?: Axe, others...
Pic(in spoiler):
Same as thanaros except with lighter hair color and instead of black its white..
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 5/3/11
Username: darkblackcat
name- Achlys (assumed name)
Gender: female
race- UnKnown
Age: looks 15 real age is unknown
Personality: reckless, psychotic/mad, caring, rebel, stubborn, shy, confusing at times, brave, has her own sense of logic, can be rather skeptical at times, mysterious, quiet around anyone she isn't close to, secretive, hyper, clever, sometimes a compulsive liar...
Likes: cats, chocolate, violins
Dislikes: her "curse", dogs, cute pink lovey-dovey clothing ect...
Bio:

Other: she acts a bit cutesy and innocent around others but around the people she is close to, who she can trust, she acts very different
Abilities?: speed, agility, catlike reflexes, scythe, demonic abilities
Weapons?: scythe, Arma(a black bird that shape-shifts into multiple weapons)
Pic(in spoiler): will draw later :3
Posted 2/27/11 , edited 6/18/11
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Setsuna Kamio
Gender:Female
Race(u can b halfs): Human
Age: Adult
Personality: ---
Likes: Hikaru
Dislikes: Yuna
Bio: ---
Other: Hikaru's ex-gf
Abilities?: magic,alchemy,hand to hand combat
Weapons?: gloves,wand
Pic(in spoiler):
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/11 , edited 7/5/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Saya Stratfort
Gender: F
Race(u can b halfs): Human
Age: 14
Personality: Fun, Caring, Cute, Stubborn
Likes: Pocky
Dislikes: Being picked on.
Bio: --
Other: Is Zack's Little Sister
Abilities?: White magic, Necromancery, Speed step, Sneek others...
Weapons?: Spear, Magic book, Wand, Knives
Pic(in spoiler):



--
Name: Zack Stratfort
Gender: M
Race(u can b halfs): Human
Age: 14
Personality: Protective, Fun, Prankster, Stubborn
Likes: --
Dislikes: --
Bio: --
Other: Is Saya's Older Brother
Abilities?: Black magic, Speed Step, Sneek others..
Weapons?: Sword, Daggers,Knives
Pic(in spoiler):

--
Name: Zane
Gender: M
Race(u can b halfs): Human
Age: 16
Personality: --
Likes: Saya (LOL)--
Dislikes: People who get too close to Saya --
Bio: --
Other: --
Abilities?: later..
Weapons?: Various..
Pic(in spoiler):

Posted 5/4/11

darkblackcat wrote:

Username: darkblackcat
name- Achlys (assumed name)
Gender: female
race- UnKnown
Age: looks 15 real age is unknown
Personality: reckless, psychotic/mad, caring, rebel, stubborn, shy, confusing at times, brave, has her own sense of logic, can be rather skeptical at times, mysterious, quiet around anyone she isn't close to, secretive, hyper, clever, sometimes a compulsive liar...
Likes: cats, chocolate, violins
Dislikes: her "curse", dogs, cute pink lovey-dovey clothing ect...
Bio:

Other: she acts a bit cutesy and innocent around others but around the people she is close to, who she can trust, she acts very different
Abilities?: speed, agility, catlike reflexes, scythe, demonic abilities
Weapons?: scythe, Arma(a black bird that shape-shifts into multiple weapons)
Pic(in spoiler): will draw later :3

APPROVED ;D
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle, Wa. I "L...
Offline
Posted 5/10/11 , edited 5/17/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:

Create your character here


Username:
Name:
Gender:
Race(u can b halfs):
Age:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Other:
Abilities?:
Weapons?:
Pic(in spoiler):
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll start

Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Shana Sakai
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/human
Age: 22
Personality: friendly,ect
Likes: sweets
Dislikes: bitter things
Bio: (2 lazy)
Other: being forced to marry Kazuya by her Grandma (you'll see why)
Abilities?: teleport,railgun(misaka mikoto)
Weapons?: sword,mini projectiles
Pic(in spoiler):



sorry for the wait

Username: Subaru_Hoshina
Name: Shinjii Hoshina, Leon Takahara
Gender: male
Race(u can b halfs): human, human/demon shadow king
Age: 23, 24
Personality: Leon is a flirt, acts like tamaki from host club. Shinji acts like kyoya from host club, but is nicer and a bit more loose.
Likes: pleasing others, food. Shinji like all things with logic, confusing/manipulating others
Dislikes: Leon: all who dont call him "King".
Shinji: loud things, annoying people
Bio: they're the teachers of the school. Leon is the teacher who's weird yet all the girls like him. Shinji is the cool teacher. both are best friends. Shinji is actually the king of demons, hence "shadow king". Leon doesnt know, but he has suspicions. he still loves Shinji like a brother. same with Shinji.
Other: Shinji hates waking up, Leon enjoys it, until Shinji gets mad...SCARY T^T. Leon's the music/history teacher, Shinji's math/lit/english teacher. both have homeroom for different classes. Leon has a dog, who Shinji wishes will die, cos' it's annoying.
Abilities?: Shinji's the shadow king! he does all demon stuff. Leon's usless, other than music.
Weapons?: Shinji's evil glare
Pic(in spoiler): Leon:

Shinji: Nice:

evil:

Shadow king:

Together!:
Posted 5/12/11

Lolitalover_Tokidokifan wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


Lolitalover_Tokidokifan wrote:

sorry for the wait

Username: Subaru_Hoshina
Name: Suou Tamaki, Kyoya Ootori (just using his name cos' i cant think of a new one)
Gender: male
Race(u can b halfs): human, human/demon shadow king
Age: 23, 24
Personality: Suou is a flirt, acts like tamaki from host club. Kyoya acts like kyoya from hist club, but is nicer and a bit more loose.
Likes: pleasing others, food. kyoya like all things with logic, confusing/manipulating others
Dislikes: Tamaki: all who call him "King".
Bio: they're the teachers of the school. Tamaki is the teacher who's weird yet all the girls like him. Kyoya is the cool teacher. both are best friends. Kyoya is actually the king of demons, hence "shadow king". tamaki doesnt know, but he has suspicions. he still loves kyoya like a brother. same with kyoya.
Other: kyoya hates waking up, tamaki enjoys it, until kyoya gets mad...SCARY T^T. Tamaki's the music/history teacher, kyoya's math/lit/english teacher. both have homeroom for different classes. Tamaki has a dog, who kyoya wishes will die, cos' it's annoying.
Abilities?: Kyoya's the shadow king! he does all demon stuff. Tamaki's usless, other than music.
Weapons?: kyoya's evil glare
Pic(in spoiler): Tamaki:

Kyoya: Nice:

evil:

Shadow king:

Together!:


hmmm...i should be evil and reject this and force you 2 be more original...or i can be nice and lets real anime chars into my rp...evil time!
REJECTED D;
if u change the names then i will approve them lol


i kid, i kid.

okay, then ill name kyoya " Shinjii Hoshina" and tamaki "Leon Takahara"

they weren't actually suppose to be the real charas either. i was just to lazy to think of names


thts good now edit ur post so i can approve it btw u can only rp in the sites that say [RP]
Posted 5/15/11

FreakyKiki wrote:

Username: FreakyKiki
Name: Tana
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): human/kitsune
Age: 16
Personality: Childish, friendly,
Likes: warmth, chicken, light, childish things xD
Dislikes: seafood, dark rooms, being alone
Bio: Her parents abandoned her so now she lives with her annoying granny who makes Tana do everything around the house. She got her ability to transform into a fox from her father, a great theif o 3 o. This is what granny tells Tana.
Other: Tana wants to move out when she is 17/18
Abilities?: To transform fully into a fox.
Weapons?: Doesn't really have any
Pic(in spoiler):


APPROVED ;D
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shhh stalkers o_O
Offline
Posted 5/15/11
Username: FreakyKiki
Name: Tana
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): human/kitsune
Age: 16
Personality: Childish, friendly,
Likes: warmth, chicken, light, childish things xD
Dislikes: seafood, dark rooms, being alone
Bio: Her parents abandoned her so now she lives with her annoying granny who makes Tana do everything around the house. She got her ability to transform into a fox from her father, a great theif o 3 o. This is what granny tells Tana.
Other: Tana wants to move out when she is 17/18
Abilities?: To transform fully into a fox.
Weapons?: Doesn't really have any
Pic(in spoiler):

113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The world of dark...
Offline
Posted 5/20/11
Username:SanoVamp
Name:Ramon Graves
Gender:Male
Race(u can b halfs):Human (Or so he thinks... His really a werewolf.)
Age: 21
Personality: Mysterious, spooky, odd humor.
Likes: Misfits, horror, blood, nights with full-moon.
Dislikes: Ordinary people (People afraid to looks outside the box.) and bullies.
Bio: Woke up one day in a graveyard on a broken coffin with a scar on his chest and a wolf bite in his arm. Still in shock, he doesn't seem to remember who he is. Reading the tombstone were he woke up he called himself Ramon Graves. He stole the cloth from the corpse beside him and found a lighter and a cigarette box and light one cigarette and wondered off aimlessly until he got here.
Other: His beloved guitar and his Misfits leather Jacket. (He talks to them sometimes.)
Abilities?: Abnormal strength, good hearing, sight and smell. He seems to forget what happens every full-moon.
Weapons?: A Jack knife and his fist.
Pic(in spoiler):
Posted 5/17/11

Lolitalover_Tokidokifan wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:

Create your character here


Username:
Name:
Gender:
Race(u can b halfs):
Age:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Bio:
Other:
Abilities?:
Weapons?:
Pic(in spoiler):
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'll start

Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Shana Sakai
Gender: Female
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/human
Age: 22
Personality: friendly,ect
Likes: sweets
Dislikes: bitter things
Bio: (2 lazy)
Other: being forced to marry Kazuya by her Grandma (you'll see why)
Abilities?: teleport,railgun(misaka mikoto)
Weapons?: sword,mini projectiles
Pic(in spoiler):



sorry for the wait

Username: Subaru_Hoshina
Name: Shinjii Hoshina, Leon Takahara
Gender: male
Race(u can b halfs): human, human/demon shadow king
Age: 23, 24
Personality: Leon is a flirt, acts like tamaki from host club. Shinji acts like kyoya from host club, but is nicer and a bit more loose.
Likes: pleasing others, food. Shinji like all things with logic, confusing/manipulating others
Dislikes: Leon: all who dont call him "King".
Shinji: loud things, annoying people
Bio: they're the teachers of the school. Leon is the teacher who's weird yet all the girls like him. Shinji is the cool teacher. both are best friends. Shinji is actually the king of demons, hence "shadow king". Leon doesnt know, but he has suspicions. he still loves Shinji like a brother. same with Shinji.
Other: Shinji hates waking up, Leon enjoys it, until Shinji gets mad...SCARY T^T. Leon's the music/history teacher, Shinji's math/lit/english teacher. both have homeroom for different classes. Leon has a dog, who Shinji wishes will die, cos' it's annoying.
Abilities?: Shinji's the shadow king! he does all demon stuff. Leon's usless, other than music.
Weapons?: Shinji's evil glare
Pic(in spoiler): Leon:

Shinji: Nice:

evil:

Shadow king:

Together!:

APPROVED ;D
Posted 5/22/11

SanoVamp wrote:

Username:SanoVamp
Name:Ramon Graves
Gender:Male
Race(u can b halfs):Human (Or so he thinks... His really a werewolf.)
Age: 21
Personality: Mysterious, spooky, odd humor.
Likes: Misfits, horror, blood, nights with full-moon.
Dislikes: Ordinary people (People afraid to looks outside the box.) and bullies.
Bio: Woke up one day in a graveyard on a broken coffin with a scar on his chest and a wolf bite in his arm. Still in shock, he doesn't seem to remember who he is. Reading the tombstone were he woke up he called himself Ramon Graves. He stole the cloth from the corpse beside him and found a lighter and a cigarette box and light one cigarette and wondered off aimlessly until he got here.
Other: His beloved guitar and his Misfits leather Jacket. (He talks to them sometimes.)
Abilities?: Abnormal strength, good hearing, sight and smell. He seems to forget what happens every full-moon.
Weapons?: A Jack knife and his fist.
Pic(in spoiler):

HOLY S**T SCARY PIC!
APPROVED ;D
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 7/5/11
(you handle Noah and the other girl lol..... sorzx i dont have many kid pics...)

Username: cardcaptor67
Name:Ikuto Usagi
Gender: M
Race(u can b halfs): Vampire/Demon/Shinigami
Age: 16
Personality: Changes.
Likes: Cats.
Dislikes: Dogs
Bio: --
Other: His Sakura and Thanaros's son o,o
Abilities?: Many.. I dont wanna name em all lol
Weapons?: Scythe, Blue Fire, Katana, Other weapons.
Pic(in spoiler):

or

And he ends up looking like Rin Okumura LOL
--

Username: cardcaptor67
Name: Kari Sakai
Gender: F
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/Human
Age: 13
Personality: Shy, Cute, stubborn.
Likes: Candy, Cats
Dislikes: Dogs, bitter/spicer food.
Bio: --
Other: Is Hikar and Kohei's daughter ;O.. Noah's twin younger sister
Abilities?: Can talk to animals, plants and elements.
Weapons?: None
Pic(in spoiler):
Posted 5/22/11 , edited 6/18/11
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Noah Sakai
Gender: M
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/Human
Age: 13
Personality: Protective,smart,helpful,ect
Likes: Cats,sweets,games,books
Dislikes: Bitter/spicy foods,people who are mean to Kari
Bio:
Other: Hikari and Kohei's son, is Kari's older twin bro
Abilities?: Can use magic,talk to animals
Weapons?: None
Pic(in spoiler):

----------------------------------
Username: amulet-amu2
Name: Asuha Leeroy (changed it can u remember this one?)
Gender: F
Race(u can b halfs): Neko/Human
Age: 15
Personality: Cute,playful,shy,ect
Likes: Animals,sweets,coloring,fun things
Dislikes: Bitter/Spicy foods,boring things
Bio:
Other: Shana and Ethan's daughter
Abilities?: same as shana
Weapons?: needles,poison,sword
Pic(in spoiler):

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.