First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Park XD
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

vue123 wrote:

Riko sees the group of girls and walked over wanting to join the fun
"Hello!" she said randomly with a mouthful of bread


HIIII....WAIT I SAW YOU BEFOR!!!AT SCHOOL!!
Posted 11/14/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


vue123 wrote:

Riko sees the group of girls and walked over wanting to join the fun
"Hello!" she said randomly with a mouthful of bread


HIIII....WAIT I SAW YOU BEFOR!!!AT SCHOOL!!

Hi stranger.Wanna join me,Yuna,and Ethan for icecream?
Posted 11/14/10
Riko giggled "Yeah! hehe and suree! I love icecream!" she grins
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10


Hm? Oh Sure. Hey Koji....Whered he go?
*walks in the forest too*.............*steps on a twig and it snaps*
Who's there?
Ah eh Its me Sakura, Anyway what are you doing in the forest?
I just like spending time here...What are You doing here??..
Were going to buy ice cream so i was wondering if you wanted some...Yeah good come back sakura!
...Okay..*walks back to the park*
*does same*
Posted 11/14/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:



Hm? Oh Sure. Hey Koji....Whered he go?
*walks in the forest too*.............*steps on a twig and it snaps*
Who's there?
Ah eh Its me Sakura, Anyway what are you doing in the forest?
I just like spending time here...What are You doing here??..
Were going to buy ice cream so i was wondering if you wanted some...Yeah good come back sakura!
...Okay..*walks back to the park*
*does same*


Oh,he went into the forest.*goes in face like amu 2 kairi*Hey,what do you like sweets?
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

vue123 wrote:

Riko giggled "Yeah! hehe and suree! I love icecream!" she grins


YAAAY ICE CREAM!!!!!!!
*runs back to the others* Hey wait for me!
Anyway lets go...Koji over here!!!
*walks to them*
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:



Hm? Oh Sure. Hey Koji....Whered he go?
*walks in the forest too*.............*steps on a twig and it snaps*
Who's there?
Ah eh Its me Sakura, Anyway what are you doing in the forest?
I just like spending time here...What are You doing here??..
Were going to buy ice cream so i was wondering if you wanted some...Yeah good come back sakura!
...Okay..*walks back to the park*
*does same*


Oh,he went into the forest.*goes in face like amu 2 kairi*Hey,what do you like sweets?


*blushes a little* Eh yeah....

Posted 11/14/10
Riko giggled and follows them finishing up her bread
Posted 11/14/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:



Hm? Oh Sure. Hey Koji....Whered he go?
*walks in the forest too*.............*steps on a twig and it snaps*
Who's there?
Ah eh Its me Sakura, Anyway what are you doing in the forest?
I just like spending time here...What are You doing here??..
Were going to buy ice cream so i was wondering if you wanted some...Yeah good come back sakura!
...Okay..*walks back to the park*
*does same*


Oh,he went into the forest.*goes in face like amu 2 kairi*Hey,what do you like sweets?


*blushes a little* Eh yeah....



Yayz! I like sweets too! Wanna go get some instead of the icecream?
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10


S-sure...
*looks at Ethan and Shana* *grins* *than giggles* I WANT SWEETS TOO!!
Hey Yuna i already said that it was ice cream for you!
Aw...BUT ICE CREAM IS FINE TOO!!
Well atleast she looked at the bright side..
Theres an ice cream shop there *points* Shana, Ethan you can go buy your sweets befor Yuna goes chasing after you.
Haha okay *grabs Shana's arm* Lets go ;P
Lets see I'll take chocolate please...what about you Yuna and Koji?
Hm........VANILLA!!!!
Anyone of em is fine..
Hmm than 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla please.
Ice cream man: Okay, here you go. *gives*
THANK YOU MISTER!!!!*takes and eats*
*gives money and takes the ice creams* Heres yours.*gives his ice cream*
...Thanks..
Posted 11/14/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:



S-sure...
*looks at Ethan and Shana* *grins* *than giggles* I WANT SWEETS TOO!!
Hey Yuna i already said that it was ice cream for you!
Aw...BUT ICE CREAM IS FINE TOO!!
Well atleast she looked at the bright side..
Theres an ice cream shop there *points* Shana, Ethan you can go buy your sweets befor Yuna goes chasing after you.
Haha okay *grabs Shana's arm* Lets go ;P
Lets see I'll take chocolate please...what about you Yuna and Koji?
Hm........VANILLA!!!!
Anyone of em is fine..
Hmm than 2 chocolate and 1 vanilla please.
Ice cream man: Okay, here you go. *gives*
THANK YOU MISTER!!!!*takes and eats*
*gives money and takes the ice creams* Heres yours.*gives his ice cream*
...Thanks..


*blushes*Ok! *runs with Ethan*
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Fwoohh...Here we are..!
*infront of a HUGE candy/ cake shop*
Posted 11/14/10
Riko had a chocolate chip cookie icecream in her hand
"Wow...." she looked at the candy shop
Posted 11/14/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fwoohh...Here we are..!
*infront of a HUGE candy/ cake shop*


Wow! *unconsciously grabs Ethan's hand* Lets go inside! Wanna have a contest?
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Fwoohh...Here we are..!
*infront of a HUGE candy/ cake shop*


Wow! *unconsciously grabs Ethan's hand* Lets go inside! Wanna have a contest?


C-contest o.o???......eh..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.