First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
keep being ignorant, don't think for yourself
Posted 11/13/10
At leas that's what these guys are saying

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101111/sc_livescience/mindwanderingmayleadtoabadmood#mwpphu-container

To sum it all up, day dreaming is bad... You know, the thing that is also very similar to brain storming. The wright brothers dreamed about flying, but if what this article says is true, they weren't really the wright brothers, they were the wrong brothers... Oh dear.

They say ignorance is bliss, and so they decided to write this nice little article explaining it.
Posted 11/13/10
Jeremy Hsu.
So you expect me to take advice on emotions, from a chinaman?
One of the most introverted races...ever?

I refuse.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:

I think the Wright brothers invented airplanes to better display their homosexuality and incestuous intentions to all the people of the world by making it visible in the sky.


I applaud this. Well done.
Posted 11/13/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:

I think the Wright brothers invented airplanes to better display their homosexuality and incestuous intentions to all the people of the world by making it visible in the sky.



Posted 11/13/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:

I think the Wright brothers invented airplanes to better display their homosexuality and incestuous intentions to all the people of the world by making it visible in the sky.





What? I know my facts are straight!

As do I.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Ever see an asian outside, driving to the airport?

No.
Asians don't go outside besides school, and tutoring.
They wouldn't make it in a car long enough for you to spot one.
And loud noises scare them.


This is worthy of a shiny piece of ribbon.
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Ever see an asian outside, driving to the airport?

No.
Asians don't go outside besides school, and tutoring.
They wouldn't make it in a car long enough for you to spot one.
And loud noises scare them.


That's pretty funny.
Posted 11/13/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Ever see an asian outside, driving to the airport?

No.
Asians don't go outside besides school, and tutoring.
They wouldn't make it in a car long enough for you to spot one.
And loud noises scare them.


That's pretty funny.


In the name of great justice, this is now 4chan. Good morning.

Posted 11/13/10

All the internet is under its control.
51769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / -_-'
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
Fuck, my mind wandered midway through that article and now Im fucking pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10
^lol

this thread is full of spam XD
Posted 11/13/10
Very funny, now it would be nice if you all could stick to the actual article at hand.
So basically, this article is telling people that it is OK to be ignorant?
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/13/10
I love letting my mind wander! I don't plan to stop any time soon. No article is going to chain my mind down to the ground, it's free to wander as much as it likes.

Ignorance.... I don't prefer it, but for many people it is bliss, because people are like sheep They follow the pack, whenever one gets startled they ALL do.

And there are some rebel sheep, like me and a lot of other cool and fantastic people!

But I don't like it when people follow what I try to uniquely do, because then it's just another pack! Another herd of brainless sheep... And just because you like to follow the crowd doesn't mean you're not cool either, don't get me wrong! I just like being unique... It makes me feel free! I only follow fashion and keep up with sayings and stuff, otherwise I do my own thing =)

Posted 11/13/10
I read half the article, and I disagree with it. Now I'm left with my mind wandering on what the fuck that article meant. All it had was "statistics" on what people wander about.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.