Remove this ad
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your second name ?
45146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Høst. Means autumn or fall, in norwegian. It's more of a second last name, tho.
5231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Rainbow Land ♥
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
Pauline. : ( Ew.
1644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Floriderrr.
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
First; Nina
Middle; Simone X3
23036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Gilbert. Fucking Gilbert. My dad lost a bet and had to name his kid after my uncle, and now I'm stuck with a boy's name.
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

Gilbert. Fucking Gilbert. My dad lost a bet and had to name his kid after my uncle, and now I'm stuck with a boy's name.


Wow, that is quite funny....and unfortunate lol. I do hope that you gave your parents proper hell for that.
14895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Scotty
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / shenzhen
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
mine is AMOR...lovely isnt it ? i thank my mom for giving me such a unique and wonderful name...lucky me
23036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

sanitos wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

Gilbert. Fucking Gilbert. My dad lost a bet and had to name his kid after my uncle, and now I'm stuck with a boy's name.


Wow, that is quite funny....and unfortunate lol. I do hope that you gave your parents proper hell for that.


I bitched a lot when I was younger, but now I just accept it...and hide it I'm pretty sure it's German, so I think that's kinda cool.
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

Mephisto911 wrote:

KENJI ^_^


Wow, I like it! Nice. Do you know what language it comes from and what it means, perchance?
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


sanitos wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

Gilbert. Fucking Gilbert. My dad lost a bet and had to name his kid after my uncle, and now I'm stuck with a boy's name.


Wow, that is quite funny....and unfortunate lol. I do hope that you gave your parents proper hell for that.


I bitched a lot when I was younger, but now I just accept it...and hide it I'm pretty sure it's German, so I think that's kinda cool.


Well you never know, some people may appreciate it.
18481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / passim
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Amaris
2926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Bkk
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
I have no middle name. hehehe~=)
Posted 3/21/11
Hideki.
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Vladimirovna
23036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11


You mean like boys?
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.