Created by LovableMeForever
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you have Tumblr?
2273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / u wish he-he
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
i feel sad not knowing what that is
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Mongolia
Offline
Posted 11/18/10
heard of it but never intend to use it
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Natsumi_Fyoko wrote:

Is it a good blogger site? I've been meaning to start one...but I haven't found the time or the energy.


sorry for the late reply ><

hmm, yes it is, well depends how you use it.
its your blog so you can do anything to it, such as blog, post pictures, post music, links, etcetc.
39003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

LovableMeForever wrote:


Natsumi_Fyoko wrote:

Is it a good blogger site? I've been meaning to start one...but I haven't found the time or the energy.


sorry for the late reply ><

hmm, yes it is, well depends how you use it.
its your blog so you can do anything to it, such as blog, post pictures, post music, links, etcetc.


Nah, it's alright. Arigato desu~ ^^ I've decided to start one, but it's just using Blogger by Google. -_-''' Although I honestly don't know what exactly to do with it, and I highly doubt I'll update it often.

Well, we'll see!!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 11/27/10


haha okay, you can try following people but that might make followers follow you. if you want your blog to mostly just be for yourself, then dont follow anyone, but if you want to look at pictures, and interesting stuff, you can follow people and see what they post.

=)
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

LovableMeForever wrote:



haha okay, you can try following people but that might make followers follow you. if you want your blog to mostly just be for yourself, then dont follow anyone, but if you want to look at pictures, and interesting stuff, you can follow people and see what they post.

=)


I just started one and its pretty good. http://i-always-rant.tumblr.com/
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/12/11

elfy2000 wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:



haha okay, you can try following people but that might make followers follow you. if you want your blog to mostly just be for yourself, then dont follow anyone, but if you want to look at pictures, and interesting stuff, you can follow people and see what they post.

=)


I just started one and its pretty good. http://i-always-rant.tumblr.com/


cool ! =)
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
Nope. I'd stay on Twitter.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/13/11
don't see the use in it. also for facebook too.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York, New Yor...
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
course :] http://awwhyeahh.tumblr.com/
13492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 1/23/11
never used it never heard of it until today lol
Posted 1/23/11
No, I don't. But I'm planning to create an account this summer.
Posted 3/18/11
YES
3691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
We do not speak about it. lol 1st rule remember....-_-
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.