First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Asian Drama/Movie HELP Thread
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

=_= Well, this question is very vague and I'm not expecting an 100% correct answer... however you can give me guesses of what this drama might be. When I was little, I remember watching a CDrama on TV, all I remember is that its those old fashioned ones where you have "super powers" and that style of "Kung Fu." Another thing is, I remember clearly that the main character gets stronger after he gets this book then trains inside a cave.


lol. dat IS heka vague. heka dramas r lik dat. got lik da charactrs name or sumtin lik dat?
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

smilz4evr wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

=_= Well, this question is very vague and I'm not expecting an 100% correct answer... however you can give me guesses of what this drama might be. When I was little, I remember watching a CDrama on TV, all I remember is that its those old fashioned ones where you have "super powers" and that style of "Kung Fu." Another thing is, I remember clearly that the main character gets stronger after he gets this book then trains inside a cave.


lol. dat IS heka vague. heka dramas r lik dat. got lik da charactrs name or sumtin lik dat?


Sorry, no. But I do remember after he trained in the cave with the book, some other guy who I think is the bad guy got the book and trained with it too.
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/08

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


smilz4evr wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

=_= Well, this question is very vague and I'm not expecting an 100% correct answer... however you can give me guesses of what this drama might be. When I was little, I remember watching a CDrama on TV, all I remember is that its those old fashioned ones where you have "super powers" and that style of "Kung Fu." Another thing is, I remember clearly that the main character gets stronger after he gets this book then trains inside a cave.


lol. dat IS heka vague. heka dramas r lik dat. got lik da charactrs name or sumtin lik dat?


Sorry, no. But I do remember after he trained in the cave with the book, some other guy who I think is the bad guy got the book and trained with it too.


is it TVB or taiseng. n also, u jus name 1 char in da drama? wat dynasti it takes place in? a lil more detail plz????? cuz i mitv watched it, but yea, heka, n i mean HECKA of dese kinda dramas has stuf lik dat. lol. sry! =(
28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

dohctah wrote:

How come some dramas don't have English subtitles? For example, "The Rose." Some of the episodes have Chinese only subtitles and I dunno how to read. "A Chinese Odyssey also is not subtitled in English. Can somebody please subtitle? I really would like to watch them. Thanks!

It's all up to the fansub groups (the people who translate and put the subtitles on to the episodes). The groups choose which dramas they want to sub, and if they aren't chosen they just don't get subs. I understand your frustration though. I'm dying to watch "Marry Me!" and "Express Boy" but neither of them have subs =(.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

Do0mAid wrote:


dohctah wrote:

How come some dramas don't have English subtitles? For example, "The Rose." Some of the episodes have Chinese only subtitles and I dunno how to read. "A Chinese Odyssey also is not subtitled in English. Can somebody please subtitle? I really would like to watch them. Thanks!

It's all up to the fansub groups (the people who translate and put the subtitles on to the episodes). The groups choose which dramas they want to sub, and if they aren't chosen they just don't get subs. I understand your frustration though. I'm dying to watch "Marry Me!" and "Express Boy" but neither of them have subs =(.


IC. Thanks for the explanation! =) Hopefully, the groups will change their minds soon
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
anybody know where I can get High Kick! with subs.
ep.8 doesn't work here..and further on..till ep.167
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
They kiss again (ISWAK 2) where is it???????
2280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LA~~→came from Ja...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
does anybody know where to find Coffee Prince in Eng.sub?
i can't find it~ help me....!
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
hmm..
who knows this japan drama...
it sis about nurse and doctor...
this nurse can't hear and talk...so,when she wanna speak,she will wrote on to her book and show to people..
that i can give...please,anybody knows this drama..
i think the drama around 2001 if not my mistake..
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sabah, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
where can i watch english drama like heroes, house, bones, and csi?????i really miss the english drama ever since i enter university.....
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere alone i...
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
Can some1 upload 'Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai' starring JJ Lin?
i think in english the title is called 'So I am not handsome'
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
they kiss again can be found at overstream.net. just look for the users dreammer90 and underfann, both are currently subbing TKA and usually upload within a couple days. IFS is also subbing but so far they only hav ep1 completed.
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / (Montreal), Canada
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
I'm listening to The Kung Fu Master right now and i saw on the internet that the actor Lo Lieh plays in it but i cant figure out which character he plays? Bak Mei? General Ha? Lo Lieh played in the movie King Boxer AKA Five Fingers of Death which started the kung fu craze in america in 1972.

So i would really appreciate if someone could help me!
Thanks!

15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
can any kind soul out there know where can I purchased the DVD for this japanese drama show title MAJO NO JOUKEN. (forbidden Love). I am really in loe with this show. hope you guys out there can help me.




Thank You.
41287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
Anyone know where i can watch the complete series of "In Love With A Rich Girl" online with english subs?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.