First  Prev  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next  Last
Post Reply The Asian Drama/Movie HELP Thread
Posted 7/12/11

marlenefoung wrote:

Does someone knows what's the title of a drama which storyline was like that...

A man was trying to look for a keeper, but because he was too handsome, each girl that he took ended up in love with him. Then there's a girl who pretend either to be interested in girl or pretends to be a guy (i dont remember...) who comes and the guy ends up employing her because hes sure she wont fall for him. At the end i think they ended up loving each other like a typical drama :)

thks :D


I think that's the Taiwanese drama Down with Love.
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

spazzy06 wrote:


marlenefoung wrote:

Does someone knows what's the title of a drama which storyline was like that...

A man was trying to look for a keeper, but because he was too handsome, each girl that he took ended up in love with him. Then there's a girl who pretend either to be interested in girl or pretends to be a guy (i dont remember...) who comes and the guy ends up employing her because hes sure she wont fall for him. At the end i think they ended up loving each other like a typical drama :)

thks :D


I think that's the Taiwanese drama Down with Love.


thank u its down with love
1291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Kuwait :D
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
Hi ^^ , Do you have a picture for Teppei Koike younger brother ?? plz ^^
18137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/17/11
Hi i found this .gif the other day and was wondering what drama/movie its from? thanks


228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/11

snow-feathers wrote:

Hi i found this .gif the other day and was wondering what drama/movie its from? thanks




Its from Yes or No, a thai movie just in case you didnt know.. its a lesbian movie
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/11


Its from Yes or No, a thai movie just in case you didnt know.. its a lesbian movie :P

Oh, are there any sex scenes?
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/1/11


Oh, are there any sex scenes?

Nopee
3023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Elsewhere
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
Can someone give me some drama recommendations? I have watched most dramas out there so I'd probably prefer any new ones or you could also recommend old dramas that might have missed my eye. I have a long list so I can't list it all out but I prefer a Japanese drama to watch right now. My time already occupies the dramas IS, Zenkai Girl, and Don Quixote. And please no recommendations for Hana Kimi and You're Beautiful Remakes, or Ouran. Something new, original, and Japanese please.
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
could anyone tell me from what movie this clip was taken??
http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab69/panavia_tornado06/yaya.gif
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
hey guys, actually i'm having trouble identifying a drama. i'm sure you'll help me out in no time :)

well, the drama is kinda mix of japanese and korean.
there is a girl travelling to korea to find her almost lover, who joined the army.
arriving in korea, she lives at a guest house and accidently choses a room which already belongs to the son of the owner. (they together woke up in the same bed)
... and so on....
at the end, they fell in love but the girl has to return to japan and few days later the korean boy follows her.
the end scene shows how they learning some japanese vocabs.

the discription is not 100% right, it may contain some wrong information.
15009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/11
Preview:
I'd like to see more movies with Han Hyo-Joo in it, the actress that played dong yi in "Dong Yi". Her filmography is as follows, but it appears CR only features "dong yi" & "spring waltz". Also, what happened to "IIjimae"?

Dong yi (2010)
Telecinema Heaven’s Postman (SBS, 2009)
Brillant legacy AKA Shining Inheritance (SBS, 2009)
Iljimae (SBS, 2008)
By Land and Sky (KBS1, 2007)
Spring Waltz (KBS2, 2006)
Nonstop 5 (MBC, 2005)

Movies

Only You (2011)
Ride Away (2008)
Ad-Lib Night (2006)
My Boss, My Teacher (2005)


Anyone know of anywhere these movies can be seen w/o having to buy the dvd's?
Posted 9/15/11 , edited 9/15/11
Wow! This part of the form is very organized.

Anyways I need help, I forgot the name that I'm watching a couple of months ago. The only thing I can remember is the guy is a doctor and doesn't have a girlfriend yet. And the girl.. I think she was living on US and moved back to Korea, cause her father wants her to marry a korean guy. Both of their father set them up. That's all I can remember.

And It's a comedy.
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/11

fATMASTURD wrote:

Wow! This part of the form is very organized.

Anyways I need help, I forgot the name that I'm watching a couple of months ago. The only thing I can remember is the guy is a doctor and doesn't have a girlfriend yet. And the girl.. I think she was living on US and moved back to Korea, cause her father wants her to marry a korean guy. Both of their father set them up. That's all I can remember.

And It's a comedy.


i think thats Creating Destiny!
Posted 9/18/11
Oh that's it! Thank you so much.
17005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/11
can someone help me remember the name of the drama show that use to be on this page. it was about a girl who started to fall inlove with her husbands murder'r
First  Prev  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.