Remove this ad
First  Prev  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next  Last
Post Reply The Asian Drama/Movie HELP Thread
60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/22/12

Darko1 wrote:

i need help finding a drama that i watched here on crunchyroll. it goes like this: there is this guy wicht is the grandson of a sucefull food restaurant grandmother, wich is disowned because he dont have any respect to the money.

there is this girl that the grandmother is planing to let her the company. but the grandson fells in love with her

oh an also, the grandson is forced to work at the company restaurant so he can learn about money

i hope you can help me


I'm not sure if this is Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy or Coffee Prince. I feel that it's leaning more on the former though.

Check out the links below to see their synopsis:
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/70/shining-inheritance
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2982/coffee-prince
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
HI everyone! I was wondering about the ad on the main CR page that uses images from drama to promote premium membership. The image I am talking about is of the girl on top of the guy who is sort of biting his finger. ?? what drama is that image from? It looks like it'd be from one of the romantic comedy/drama.
Thanks for the help I hope I can check it out and hear what you think of it.
60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

apocalypsekitty89 wrote:

HI everyone! I was wondering about the ad on the main CR page that uses images from drama to promote premium membership. The image I am talking about is of the girl on top of the guy who is sort of biting his finger. ?? what drama is that image from? It looks like it'd be from one of the romantic comedy/drama.
Thanks for the help I hope I can check it out and hear what you think of it.


I'm sorry but could you provide a screenshot? I don't know the ad you're referring too since I don't see it. But I'm more than willing to help you out in finding out the title
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/12
love forward engsub ep1?
60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/12

hamham00 wrote:

love forward engsub ep1?


You can check out this site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U-f2gR53gA

1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/12
Im trying to remember this drama/movie i watched a long time ago. From what I remember its about a guy who owns a plant aquarium store named "Trash", named after a dog him and his childhood friends found I believe. Some girl mysteriously shows up at his shop, turns out to be one of his childhood friend, is suffering from some type of disease that will put her in a long long sleep or coma. The guy tends to her every day till she wakes.

That's all I remember, but if someone can tell me the name of this drama/movie it will be much appreciated. Thanks
25221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/12
I'm not sure how this works, so forgive me for asking. Does CR announce new drama like they do anime?
60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/12

neumaus wrote:

I'm not sure how this works, so forgive me for asking. Does CR announce new drama like they do anime?


They do but they don't pick up the ones for simulcast/currently airing. The ones here in CR are already completed ones. They rarely get the good titles, to be honest.
25221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/12
Ah, I see. Thanks for your response
Hopefully the more we support drama premium memberships, the better (and larger) of a selection CR will get.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/12
Ah! I was just going to ask the same question as apocalypsekitty89.
Except, I took a screenshot of the picture, so if anybody could help us find out the name of the drama, it would be much appreciated!

60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

neumaus wrote:

Ah, I see. Thanks for your response
Hopefully the more we support drama premium memberships, the better (and larger) of a selection CR will get.


I have good news for you, just in case you haven't seen the site news. CR just added The Moon that Embraces the Sun and is simulcasting King 2 Hearts. Those are both 2012 dramas. I think with more drama premium memberships, CR will definitely get to expand their library just as they are starting to do now.
25221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/12 , edited 4/14/12

observantzani wrote:

I have good news for you, just in case you haven't seen the site news. CR just added The Moon that Embraces the Sun and is simulcasting King 2 Hearts. Those are both 2012 dramas. I think with more drama premium memberships, CR will definitely get to expand their library just as they are starting to do now. :)


Indeed, I saw It's great news! Drama seems to be an afterthought on Crunchyroll, nothing like anime. They don't even show the drama forums on the main page like they do for General, Anime, and Manga. Drama discrimination, haha
I'm probably going to end up watching them both, eventually. I have quite a few dramas I need to watch.

Yes, hopefully the more we support drama memberships, the more the drama producers/licensor will choose CR for legal streaming and revenue making CR probably doesn't make enough money off drama memberships to really entice these companies to sign with them.

edit:

The King 2 Hearts is not simulcasted. They don't have drama simulcast yet, at least not that I know of. When that day comes, and we finally have drama simulcast, it'll be a great day indeed
60685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

neumaus wrote:


observantzani wrote:

I have good news for you, just in case you haven't seen the site news. CR just added The Moon that Embraces the Sun and is simulcasting King 2 Hearts. Those are both 2012 dramas. I think with more drama premium memberships, CR will definitely get to expand their library just as they are starting to do now. :)


Indeed, I saw It's great news! Drama seems to be an afterthought on Crunchyroll, nothing like anime. They don't even show the drama forums on the main page like they do for General, Anime, and Manga. Drama discrimination, haha
I'm probably going to end up watching them both, eventually. I have quite a few dramas I need to watch.

Yes, hopefully the more we support drama memberships, the more the drama producers/licensor will choose CR for legal streaming and revenue making CR probably doesn't make enough money off drama memberships to really entice these companies to sign with them.

edit:

The King 2 Hearts is not simulcasted. They don't have drama simulcast yet, at least not that I know of. When that day comes, and we finally have drama simulcast, it'll be a great day indeed


Yeah I noticed that discrimination as well! Hopefully that will change soon.

You should watch both of them. They're both great dramas. The Moon that Embraces the Sun has this certain magic that draws you despite the plot holes. On the other hand, King 2 Hearts is just amazing. Very witty and exciting exchange between the two leads, although you have to get used to the dark comedy/ farce feel of it first.
21886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Here and now, Ete...
Online
Posted 4/15/12
Mmm... I doubt this is the right section, but I figured I'd ask anyway:

I've never watched Dramas or anything before, but I wanted to know if their were any based on The romance of the three kingdoms, or the other great Chinese novels, or based on Sengoku era japan - Covering more the military/combat/strategy stuff of that period. I'm not so keen on love stories so naturally I'd prefer something with lost of action...

Is their anything like that that you guys are aware of?
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/12
Does someone know and can recommend a good drama like full house, myungwol the spy or city hunter or something else too but where at the end we can see the married life of the two main character? thks
First  Prev  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.