Remove this ad
First  Prev  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next  Last
Post Reply The Asian Drama/Movie HELP Thread
13009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/13
Hello!

I need help finding an episode of You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin where Miryeong is wearing a certain outfit that I want to find.
I believe Miryeong was one of the most fashionable characters in the entire drama but there was one outfit of hers that stood out for me.
It was a long pleated black romper that she wore with a green, black, and yellow blouse. When she was standing straight, it looked like a dress but as she moved, I realized they were pants, almost slack-like. She wore it when she asked Yeona to help Sunsin with her lines in one of the later episodes I think the thirties to forties
One Punch Mod
41280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Online
Posted 10/4/13

beserkgatts wrote:

Hello!

I need help finding an episode of You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin where Miryeong is wearing a certain outfit that I want to find.
I believe Miryeong was one of the most fashionable characters in the entire drama but there was one outfit of hers that stood out for me.
It was a long pleated black romper that she wore with a green, black, and yellow blouse. When she was standing straight, it looked like a dress but as she moved, I realized they were pants, almost slack-like. She wore it when she asked Yeona to help Sunsin with her lines in one of the later episodes I think the thirties to forties


I'm not that far along (just started episode 29), but I'm getting close, so I'll look out for this and let you know if I spot it!

5020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/4/13
A long time ago when i was a teenager i watched a drama about

A (wife, girlfriend) who was at a cafe and there is an accident and the entire place caves in.
While she is trapped under the rubble she befriends a girl, telling her storied of her (husband, boyfriend)
The wife dies but the girl survives.
The girl meets the husband years later and tells him how much his wife loved him.

If anyone knows the name of a drama like this please let me know!
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

f1ipm0nk3y wrote:

Im trying to remember this drama/movie i watched a long time ago. From what I remember its about a guy who owns a plant aquarium store named "Trash", named after a dog him and his childhood friends found I believe. Some girl mysteriously shows up at his shop, turns out to be one of his childhood friend, is suffering from some type of disease that will put her in a long long sleep or coma. The guy tends to her every day till she wakes.

That's all I remember, but if someone can tell me the name of this drama/movie it will be much appreciated. Thanks


Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 11/15/13

mystmaiden wrote:

I was watching some Immortal Song clips on youtube and in one they kept showing this face in the audience. I'm pretty sure its an actor (though I suppose it could be a singer). The face is so familiar though, it seems like I've seen him in a drama recently. Anyone know who this is? Does this ever happen to you guys or am I the only one going senile!?


It's been a few days - anyone recognize this guy at all or know what drama he might have been in?

thanks


Looks like Yoon Sang Hyun but I can't be sure with that pic
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/13
Hi everyone; i have web searched far and wide and am now asking for help to identify an ancient chinese drama. i haven't watched the series since i was 7 or something and therefore only remember really vague details. So, there was a guy and a girl- they both fall in love (same old, same old); however there were obstacles- i don't remember what. they weren't royal; central to the plot were these leaves, i think. Maybe they were poisonous... Okay, i definitely remember that the guy gets sick or something and then the girl heals him though her blood- i think she made him suck on her arm or something (i know what you're thinking- 'whaaaaaat??????') but there was definitely no vampire shit going on- every time i googled 'ancient drama series healing blood' it gave me all these vampiric sites. but definitely no vampires. right, towards the end he was mad at her or something and wouldn't talk to her. i think they got married at some point but his mother in law pushed her out or something. oh wait, i remember! i think they broke up at one point and he was with some other girl (that the audience would view as the 'bitch' because she was always trying to get in between the lovers) and when he got back together with the female lead, the 'bitch' announced she was pregnant. but i might be wrong. anyway, when he went looking for her, he discovered that she was sick (possibly from the leaves) and he healed her but taking her blood or something, but that made him sick so he was dying when she woke up and saw him beside her (man, this sounds like Romeo and Juliet) but unlike Juliet she didn't such a useless thing as kill herself but healed him through either tears or blood, i forget. i think it may be tears. she had some healing qualities or something. and the thing about the healing/poisonous leaves is that what can kill you can also heal you- it was something along those lines. anyway, i know that was so not helpful but seeing as i'm not a drama expert i am asking for help from those who are. oh, the drama was chinese according to my friend when i told her about the guy's hair- he had a full head of hair people- FULL. and he was tanned. and she had bangs.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/13
Hi. I've been searching for this drama for a very long time. I watched it somewhere in 2002-2006. I've no idea what the title is, but it's a detective, mystery drama. The main lead is a young man. He has a few friends who solve the mysteries with him. It's an Asian drama, but I'm not sure which country.
In one case, a man was murdered and had butterflies hovering around his dead body.
In another case, they went somewhere and there were 6 small dolls (I think each doll had an instrument). The third and fourth doll were of the same size. 6 people, including the main lead and other visitors took a doll each. But somehow murders happened and they realise that it all happened to those with the dolls, starting from the smallest sized doll.
Please, does anyone know this drama? It's been so many years and I still don't know anything else other than what I've written. ><
Thanks for your help.
1147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Saskatoon
Offline
Posted 12/26/13
I would love some help with the name of this movie but it was a korean movie I thought was called catch and has a main character named genesis or gene wu. It was about the cops looking for a famous robber who they mistake this clutz for but fhen its revealed he actually was the greatest robber.Would anyone know the name by chance?
8091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/14

jenrobot wrote:

Hi everyone; i have web searched far and wide and am now asking for help to identify an ancient chinese drama. i haven't watched the series since i was 7 or something and therefore only remember really vague details. So, there was a guy and a girl- they both fall in love (same old, same old); however there were obstacles- i don't remember what. they weren't royal; central to the plot were these leaves, i think. Maybe they were poisonous... Okay, i definitely remember that the guy gets sick or something and then the girl heals him though her blood- i think she made him suck on her arm or something (i know what you're thinking- 'whaaaaaat??????') but there was definitely no vampire shit going on- every time i googled 'ancient drama series healing blood' it gave me all these vampiric sites. but definitely no vampires. right, towards the end he was mad at her or something and wouldn't talk to her. i think they got married at some point but his mother in law pushed her out or something. oh wait, i remember! i think they broke up at one point and he was with some other girl (that the audience would view as the 'bitch' because she was always trying to get in between the lovers) and when he got back together with the female lead, the 'bitch' announced she was pregnant. but i might be wrong. anyway, when he went looking for her, he discovered that she was sick (possibly from the leaves) and he healed her but taking her blood or something, but that made him sick so he was dying when she woke up and saw him beside her (man, this sounds like Romeo and Juliet) but unlike Juliet she didn't such a useless thing as kill herself but healed him through either tears or blood, i forget. i think it may be tears. she had some healing qualities or something. and the thing about the healing/poisonous leaves is that what can kill you can also heal you- it was something along those lines. anyway, i know that was so not helpful but seeing as i'm not a drama expert i am asking for help from those who are. oh, the drama was chinese according to my friend when i told her about the guy's hair- he had a full head of hair people- FULL. and he was tanned. and she had bangs.




ehh did some googling this kinda sounds right



Lan Ling Wang <-- <3

hopefully i got it right didn't have much to work with :p
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/14 , edited 1/12/14
Dude, i wish so badly you were right but sadly, no. They weren't royal. And i think the drama was really old. Like during the 90s maybe? or early 2000. there might have been some martial arts involved.
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chiba Japan , Bul...
Offline
Posted 1/12/14
Hi can I ask where could i watch yamada ryosuke new series???
2731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 5 days ago

birhan wrote:

I would love some help with the name of this movie but it was a korean movie I thought was called catch and has a main character named genesis or gene wu. It was about the cops looking for a famous robber who they mistake this clutz for but fhen its revealed he actually was the greatest robber.Would anyone know the name by chance?


Could it possibly be Jeon Woo Chi?
First  Prev  160  161  162  163  164  165  166  167  168  169  170  171  172  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.