First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply The Asian Drama/Movie HELP Thread
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

travske wrote:

i have. its not subbed. on crunchy roll.


There are alot of group/solo ppl doing fan-sub on variety shows but mostly related to their interests.
Try search for NEWShFan or LoveSong,

If you ask them nicely they might consider your request (if they are not too buzy)
or if u r lucky, they may direct u to other fan-sub groups that already did some subbing on this variety show.



Good Luck.
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

jestinegrace wrote:

could someone help me find the drama series of Maki and yamapi? Any of their Dramas.. juz wnted to watch it.. but I still don't know it... pls..pls..pls..


(info above post)..KUROSAGI at YouTube

though a bit muchakucha but still fine
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I hope someone can help I found this site and then stumbled across this tv series. Can someone please please tell me what this show is called here is the link. From what I could see the title has the number 99 in it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KN4PlKzyuo4/


Thanks

9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
so i think im going to be very vague here... sorry.
im looking for a drama i saw some years ago, but i can't remember the name.
it's about this girl who is in love with a news anchor (a long time friend apparently)
in the end she ends up with his younger brother who was living in japan and is now staying in her apartment.
she learns how to bake too.

could anyone help me?
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

zengirl wrote:

I hope someone can help I found this site and then stumbled across this tv series. Can someone please please tell me what this show is called here is the link. From what I could see the title has the number 99 in it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KN4PlKzyuo4/


Thanks



it's Fated to Love You if i'm not mistaken...
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

steesp wrote:

so i think im going to be very vague here... sorry.
im looking for a drama i saw some years ago, but i can't remember the name.
it's about this girl who is in love with a news anchor (a long time friend apparently)
in the end she ends up with his younger brother who was living in japan and is now staying in her apartment.
she learns how to bake too.

could anyone help me?


tht is very vague...is it Korean? Japan? or Taiwan/HongKong drama? :)

I know a Japan drama, a girl & news anchor man but the ending is a bit different from your description. =)
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

101303san wrote:


steesp wrote:

so i think im going to be very vague here... sorry.
im looking for a drama i saw some years ago, but i can't remember the name.
it's about this girl who is in love with a news anchor (a long time friend apparently)
in the end she ends up with his younger brother who was living in japan and is now staying in her apartment.
she learns how to bake too.

could anyone help me?


tht is very vague...is it Korean? Japan? or Taiwan/HongKong drama? :)

I know a Japan drama, a girl & news anchor man but the ending is a bit different from your description. =)



i think it's korean.

1314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
can someone suggest to me a good drama,
about...somthing alongs the lines of the guy liking a girl more than she likes him (at the beginning)? im sick of watching ariel being so persistant on the guy in iswak =[ lmao
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Hey I finished watching Summer X Summer and on the last episode which is 12, right after its over there is a preview of another tv series and I would love to know what the name of it is. Can someone please help?


thanks
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

hvd512 wrote:

does anyone know that drama where this girl is a cop and she meets this guy because she was trying to arrest him, they fall in love, and then one day the guy dies and leaves her a letter letting her know that when the wind blows a certain way he is around, omg its a good movie, i just dont know the name


its windstruck
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/23/08
can some one rec me a nice action drama. I'm new to this so plz, help
104139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

hyatt97 wrote:


zengirl wrote:

I hope someone can help I found this site and then stumbled across this tv series. Can someone please please tell me what this show is called here is the link. From what I could see the title has the number 99 in it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/KN4PlKzyuo4/


Thanks



it's Fated to Love You if i'm not mistaken...


Yep, you're right! It's Fated to Love You with Ethan =)
Fansubbers are currently on EP 6

http://www.mysoju.com/fated-to-love-you/
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NEWS' dressing ro...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
does anyone know the jdrama where they keep on saying "don't mind".. i think it's their motto...
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

xanthan04 wrote:

does anyone know the jdrama where they keep on saying "don't mind".. i think it's their motto...


i'm not sure about this...but there's this NHK drama called "Donmai" also known as "Don't Mind/Never Mind"...starred Aibu Saki...i don't know whether it's the same one with the one you're thinking...
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / metro manila, phi...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can i ask anyone where i can download canvas by hirai ken and ashite hareru kana by kuwata keisuke? i cant find it on limewire!! im so stupid
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.