First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Moderator Sign Up
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/10

aaamori wrote:

Name :Mori
Nickname :Mori
Age : 13
Birthday : 4th of June
Gender :Female
Online / Offline Status :Online Mostly
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod : i will love to support this group.. and also i will help in graphics editing,umm i will try to be active as long as i am online


Approved !
Dream Sunshine
13250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DON'T FOLLOW ME.I...
Offline
Posted 11/18/10

Dream_Breeze wrote:


aaamori wrote:

Name :Mori
Nickname :Mori
Age : 13
Birthday : 4th of June
Gender :Female
Online / Offline Status :Online Mostly
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod : i will love to support this group.. and also i will help in graphics editing,umm i will try to be active as long as i am online


Approved !


thanx a lot..~
Posted 11/19/10
Name : Airi
Nickname : Airi-chan
Age : 14
Birthday: August 17
Gender : Female
Online / Offline Status : aCTIVE always X3
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod : Because I want to help the group with thier graphics :D
Examples:

More examples on my proffy :]
Dream Sunshine
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
Name : Mai
Nickname : Mai
Age :13
Birthday :march 6
Gender :female
Online / Offline Status :i'm online everyday
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod :I want to decorate this group,have some fun and learn more about editting aviis..
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/10

-nagisaki wrote:

Name : Airi
Nickname : Airi-chan
Age : 14
Birthday: August 17
Gender : Female
Online / Offline Status : aCTIVE always X3
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod : Because I want to help the group with thier graphics :D
Examples:

More examples on my proffy :]


Approved !
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/21/10 , edited 11/21/10

mai_nakahara wrote:

Name : Mai
Nickname : Mai
Age :13
Birthday :march 6
Gender :female
Online / Offline Status :i'm online everyday
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod :I want to decorate this group,have some fun and learn more about editting aviis..


Approved !
Dream Sunshine
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

Dream_Breeze wrote:


mai_nakahara wrote:

Name : Mai
Nickname : Mai
Age :13
Birthday :march 6
Gender :female
Online / Offline Status :i'm online everyday
Why should I become Mod & why do I want to be Mod :I want to decorate this group,have some fun and learn more about editting aviis..


Approved !


,,``..WaH..!!..tHnXu..!!...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.