First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Dorms(girls)
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Noooo...Today is valentines day.
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.


Okay!...By the way..I already seted up a meeting with you and Ethan at the park!!
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.


Okay!...By the way..I already seted up a meeting with you and Ethan at the park!!

Eh?! What time?

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.


Okay!...By the way..I already seted up a meeting with you and Ethan at the park!!

Eh?! What time?



in 3 hours xD
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.


Okay!...By the way..I already seted up a meeting with you and Ethan at the park!!

Eh?! What time?



in 3 hours xD

...*teleports to dorm kitchen* I'll make a chocolate Ethan and me.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.


Okay!...By the way..I already seted up a meeting with you and Ethan at the park!!

Eh?! What time?



in 3 hours xD

...*teleports to dorm kitchen* I'll make a chocolate Ethan and me.



you go girl!!!

~3 hours later~
SHANAAAA YOUR LATE
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Noooo...Today is valentines day.

Ok...whatever...I'm gonna go to my dorm and make chocolate.


Okay!...By the way..I already seted up a meeting with you and Ethan at the park!!

Eh?! What time?



in 3 hours xD

...*teleports to dorm kitchen* I'll make a chocolate Ethan and me.



you go girl!!!

~3 hours later~
SHANAAAA YOUR LATE

*wrapping it up*COMING! *walks out of dorm*Park right?
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

YES NOW HURRYYY
(you start at the park)
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
*see's shana* Shana!! Hey what happend!? Talk to me!!!
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

*see's shana* Shana!! Hey what happend!? Talk to me!!!

*looks at sakura with soul less eyes*I'm back...
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

*see's shana* Shana!! Hey what happend!? Talk to me!!!

*looks at sakura with soul less eyes*I'm back...


*is starteld and jumps* SHANA WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO YOU?!?!
*at that same moment Yuji and Kohei was in the hallway searching for Shana*
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

*see's shana* Shana!! Hey what happend!? Talk to me!!!

*looks at sakura with soul less eyes*I'm back...


*is starteld and jumps* SHANA WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO YOU?!?!
*at that same moment Yuji and Kohei was in the hallway searching for Shana*

Shana! There you are!*runs to her*Are you ok?
*looks at yuji*
*scared*KOHEI! HELP!
*walks over*Shana tell your onii-san whats wrong.
*looks at kohei*
*hugs her*Tch.Not this again.Who did she confess to now?

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/19/10
Ethan......
Posted 12/19/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Ethan......

*makes fist*Hes gonna pay...*attempts to walk away*
*softly grabs him,shakes head*
Fine.*turns around*I'll be staying in Shana's room until shes fine again.*walks away*
Bye Shana.*walks away*
Sakura...Shana got rejected said shana sadly.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.