First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Dorms(boys)
Posted 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Pfft...So were is Yuji's place?

Next door to mine where else?And we live in Tenshi City.My dad will pick us up.(lol angel city)


Tsh..Sorry but I can't come.
Grim's arent allowed to go to angel city without permission -~-...
Ne...Onii-chan...
What?
Can you sing a song?
What why!?
Its been a while since i've heard you sing..
I want to hear it too.
*sigh* Fine...Witch one?
Any!
Hm...Lets see...Okay this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNNeqsUFm6Q
(yeah sakura sings.. ;D Thanaros plays the drums..Sakura also plays the basse)

(omfg i love tht song! XD)
It's not the real one.Just a regular town filled with humans/nekos and humans and nekos.
Yup!

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

(me too!!)
Done..
*claps* Yay that was AWSHOME!!! SIS!!
Been a while since you've singed and your even better than befor xD!
Are you saying that i was bad befor...?
Of corse not.
It was nice...
Wow Sakura I didn't know you can sing like that!
(PS: while she was singing everything Yuna destroyed with her scream was repaired ;D)
Posted 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


(me too!!)
Done..
*claps* Yay that was AWSHOME!!! SIS!!
Been a while since you've singed and your even better than befor xD!
Are you saying that i was bad befor...?
Of corse not.
It was nice...
Wow Sakura I didn't know you can sing like that!
(PS: while she was singing everything Yuna destroyed with her scream was repaired ;D)

Wow,that was amazing!Can I sing too?
I guess you can.
Yayz!
Shana sings this song and Yuji plays the guitar while his clones play everything else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0
Done!

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


(me too!!)
Done..
*claps* Yay that was AWSHOME!!! SIS!!
Been a while since you've singed and your even better than befor xD!
Are you saying that i was bad befor...?
Of corse not.
It was nice...
Wow Sakura I didn't know you can sing like that!
(PS: while she was singing everything Yuna destroyed with her scream was repaired ;D)

Wow,that was amazing!Can I sing too?
I guess you can.
Yayz!
Shana sings this song and Yuji plays the guitar while his clones play everything else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0
Done!



Siis lets sing one together !!
Okay.
*grabs keybord*
*grabs basse*Hey Koji You play the guitar right?
Huh?...Yeah.
Can you play this? *hands music sheet*
*looks* Yeah I've played this befor.
Good...Thanaros get the on the drums !
*drums pops outta nowere*
They play this song. Sakura mostly on vocals but Yuna helps too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-EuM6KN-Eg
Posted 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


(me too!!)
Done..
*claps* Yay that was AWSHOME!!! SIS!!
Been a while since you've singed and your even better than befor xD!
Are you saying that i was bad befor...?
Of corse not.
It was nice...
Wow Sakura I didn't know you can sing like that!
(PS: while she was singing everything Yuna destroyed with her scream was repaired ;D)

Wow,that was amazing!Can I sing too?
I guess you can.
Yayz!
Shana sings this song and Yuji plays the guitar while his clones play everything else. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0
Done!



Siis lets sing one together !!
Okay.
*grabs keybord*
*grabs basse*Hey Koji You play the guitar right?
Huh?...Yeah.
Can you play this? *hands music sheet*
*looks* Yeah I've played this befor.
Good...Thanaros get the on the drums !
*drums pops outta nowere*
They play this song. Sakura mostly on vocals but Yuna helps too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-EuM6KN-Eg

(O.o...do u love every song tht i do?)
Wow...anyways,who's coming again?

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
(xD idk!!)
Everyone!!!!
Sakura..
What?
Whats the other song we practiced the other day?
Hmm....Wait you want to play it?
Pretty much.
YAY ANOTHER SONG!!!
My troat is gonna be soar after this...Anyway heres the music sheet Koji*gives him*Okay last one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVf1KokBQE
Posted 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

(xD idk!!)
Everyone!!!!
Sakura..
What?
Whats the other song we practiced the other day?
Hmm....Wait you want to play it?
Pretty much.
YAY ANOTHER SONG!!!
My troat is gonna be soar after this...Anyway heres the music sheet Koji*gives him*Okay last one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVf1KokBQE

(well,i didnt watch this anime)
Who's taking the spare bed room?It has 1 queen bed.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

(xD idk!!)
Everyone!!!!
Sakura..
What?
Whats the other song we practiced the other day?
Hmm....Wait you want to play it?
Pretty much.
YAY ANOTHER SONG!!!
My troat is gonna be soar after this...Anyway heres the music sheet Koji*gives him*Okay last one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVf1KokBQE

(well,i didnt watch this anime)
Who's taking the spare bed room?It has 1 queen bed.



You chose. Were coming over so you chose.
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

(xD idk!!)
Everyone!!!!
Sakura..
What?
Whats the other song we practiced the other day?
Hmm....Wait you want to play it?
Pretty much.
YAY ANOTHER SONG!!!
My troat is gonna be soar after this...Anyway heres the music sheet Koji*gives him*Okay last one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtVf1KokBQE

(well,i didnt watch this anime)
Who's taking the spare bed room?It has 1 queen bed.



You chose. Were coming over so you chose.

Hmmm...sisters bunk together,you and Thantaros pick who you bunk with,me or onii-san.Koji gets a guest room.
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

So than Yuna and Sakura together, Me and Kohei, You and Ethan and Yuji and Koji alone....Wait why am I teamed up?.....Ahh nevermind ill sleep on the roof.
I guess March in Tenchi city isn't very cold.
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


So than Yuna and Sakura together, Me and Kohei, You and Ethan and Yuji and Koji alone....Wait why am I teamed up?.....Ahh nevermind ill sleep on the roof.
I guess March in Tenchi city isn't very cold.

No,its very warm really.So Koji I guess you can bunk with nii-san then.
Plans done now?I'll tell my parents.
PLOT NO JUTSU! (skips 2 next pt in plot aka march 14)
~outside dorms~
You guys ready yet?!
Come on!


64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


So than Yuna and Sakura together, Me and Kohei, You and Ethan and Yuji and Koji alone....Wait why am I teamed up?.....Ahh nevermind ill sleep on the roof.
I guess March in Tenchi city isn't very cold.

No,its very warm really.So Koji I guess you can bunk with nii-san then.
Plans done now?I'll tell my parents.
PLOT NO JUTSU! (skips 2 next pt in plot aka march 14)
~outside dorms~
You guys ready yet?!
Come on!




Coming...Hurry up Yuna! And Thanaros!
I know I know...
My bag is Heavy!!!!
I'm Here.!
Here.
Posted 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


So than Yuna and Sakura together, Me and Kohei, You and Ethan and Yuji and Koji alone....Wait why am I teamed up?.....Ahh nevermind ill sleep on the roof.
I guess March in Tenchi city isn't very cold.

No,its very warm really.So Koji I guess you can bunk with nii-san then.
Plans done now?I'll tell my parents.
PLOT NO JUTSU! (skips 2 next pt in plot aka march 14)
~outside dorms~
You guys ready yet?!
Come on!




Coming...Hurry up Yuna! And Thanaros!
I know I know...
My bag is Heavy!!!!
I'm Here.!
Here.

Shana!*pulls up in car*We're here! (mom-
lik this w/red hair)
Hey Shana and Yuji!Ready to go? (dad-
)
Okaa-san,otou-san!*opens trunk,throws in bag*Throw in your bags guys!Oh,and heavier people get in first.5 seater car with 3 seats in back.You should see the problem.
In I go!*climbs in*
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

Your turn Sakura.
Huh why me your heavier than me!!
Fine..*gets in*
*does same*
and ect.. Yuna is last lol
Posted 12/20/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Your turn Sakura.
Huh why me your heavier than me!!
Fine..*gets in*
*does same*
and ect.. Yuna is last lol

(the girls is sittin on ther laps lol thts y the boys went 1st)
You dont mind right Ethan?
Glad I made everyone shift left.Now I dont have anyone on me and Koji does.XP
Ready you kids?
Sorry you boys.The car just isnt big enough.
Ready.
Long ago.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.