First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Will anime still be a part of your life as you age?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/14/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Never was a part of me to begin with.

I value my heterosexuality.


>never liked anime
>value heterosexuality
>posting on CR







But seriously.


Why should you stop doing something you like? That's just weak. Unless it is breaking the law, of course.
Posted 11/14/10

Soviet73 wrote:


SatoshiHirohito wrote:

nah you have to realize when it's time to grow up and start doing more adult stuff.


LoL! I think it is pretty sad that you think anime isn't adult stuff.

The stuff you'll give up when you "become an adult" is like staying up late, going out to party or buying stuff for yourself that you want. (you always have to buy stuff that you need for yourself)

Being an adult just means you have more responsibility that you didn't really want to have.



sad? please do not quote me on stupid stuff. In my country anime was created little kids. and theres more to being an adult. maybe in your eyes you dont want new responsibilities. unlike you I am a very responsible person.
Posted 11/14/10

Is that your way of subtly coming out?
Another use for this website!
Fantastic!

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/14/10

GheyDeer wrote:
Is that your way of subtly coming out?
Another use for this website!
Fantastic!



You got me good there. I might just have to cut myself on a DVD now and whine about how someone made a "no u" post.
Posted 11/14/10

AHTL wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:
Is that your way of subtly coming out?
Another use for this website!
Fantastic!



You got me good there. I might just have to cut myself on a DVD now and whine about how someone made a "no u" post.

Is that your way of subtly admitting I got you good there?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 11/14/10

GheyDeer wrote:


AHTL wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:
Is that your way of subtly coming out?
Another use for this website!
Fantastic!



You got me good there. I might just have to cut myself on a DVD now and whine about how someone made a "no u" post.

Is that your way of subtly admitting I got you good there?


No, just me pointing out the opposite, but while I am pointing, I am amused by how alike your first and second post are.

Anyway, lets not derail too much.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Oklahoma, USA
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

SatoshiHirohito wrote:


Soviet73 wrote:


SatoshiHirohito wrote:

nah you have to realize when it's time to grow up and start doing more adult stuff.


LoL! I think it is pretty sad that you think anime isn't adult stuff.

The stuff you'll give up when you "become an adult" is like staying up late, going out to party or buying stuff for yourself that you want. (you always have to buy stuff that you need for yourself)

Being an adult just means you have more responsibility that you didn't really want to have.



sad? please do not quote me on stupid stuff. In my country anime was created little kids. and theres more to being an adult. maybe in your eyes you dont want new responsibilities. unlike you I am a very responsible person.


In my country, I say what I want and how I want.
First off: In my country anime was created little kids. It appears your writing skills are pretty poor OR your typing faster then you think.

Second: unlike you I am a very responsible person How do you know i'm not responsible? Was it in the way that I typed a certain word or phrase? How do I know your a responsible person? I can't tell and I never said you was or wasn't one.
I hope you can understand this isn't an attack just a correction of perception.
Posted 11/14/10
Of course I'm almost 18 (legal adult age in USA) and I still do kid stuff. Believe it or not I still get the dinosaur shaped nuggets at dennys XD No matter how much time passes I'm still a kid at heart. Oh and not all anime is for kids. I would like to see disney show anything that involves decapitation.
Posted 11/14/10

AHTL wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


AHTL wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:
Is that your way of subtly coming out?
Another use for this website!
Fantastic!



You got me good there. I might just have to cut myself on a DVD now and whine about how someone made a "no u" post.

Is that your way of subtly admitting I got you good there?


No, just me pointing out the opposite, but while I am pointing, I am amused by how alike your first and second post are.

Anyway, lets not derail too much.


Is that your way of subtly being unamused by how alike my first and second post are?
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / New York
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
Anime has been a part of my life over the last 20 years.
As you grow older, you keep watching anime, but your taste changes.

Those old series you loved as a teenager will bring back wonderful memories. You'll own the dvd boxsets you could never afford then. But most of them will still be shrink-wrapped since you hardly have time to watch them. With much less free time to indulge, you'll get very picky about what you watch: your time is much more valuable. You're no longer saving to buy anime/games, rather you're making car/house payments . Pretty boxsets and artbooks will decorate your basement den, only to be played with on the rare free weekends when the wife is away
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
I want to say yes, it would be boring and awful with out it. Can't imagine living like that..
Posted 11/14/10

Soviet73 wrote:


SatoshiHirohito wrote:


Soviet73 wrote:


SatoshiHirohito wrote:

nah you have to realize when it's time to grow up and start doing more adult stuff.


LoL! I think it is pretty sad that you think anime isn't adult stuff.

The stuff you'll give up when you "become an adult" is like staying up late, going out to party or buying stuff for yourself that you want. (you always have to buy stuff that you need for yourself)

Being an adult just means you have more responsibility that you didn't really want to have.



sad? please do not quote me on stupid stuff. In my country anime was created little kids. and theres more to being an adult. maybe in your eyes you dont want new responsibilities. unlike you I am a very responsible person.


In my country, I say what I want and how I want.
First off: In my country anime was created little kids. It appears your writing skills are pretty poor OR your typing faster then you think.

Second: unlike you I am a very responsible person How do you know i'm not responsible? Was it in the way that I typed a certain word or phrase? How do I know your a responsible person? I can't tell and I never said you was or wasn't one.
I hope you can understand this isn't an attack just a correction of perception.


Do me a favor and stop quoting me. You're getting annoying. Just get off the subject allright.
20156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
it will..

to what extent remains to be seen
Posted 11/14/10
It most likely will. I shall grow old and gray with the memories of many years burned away in front of a glowing screen.
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
been with anime for 5 years and hopefully at least 5 years more
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.