First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Call Of Duty Black Ops
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 11/15/10 , edited 12/7/10
Who getting Black Ops or who has it and what do you think of it?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Call_Of_Duty_Black_Ops






575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/17/10 , edited 11/17/10
Oh MY shit Its the best game i anticipated for and going to play
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyprus, Famagusta
Offline
Posted 11/20/10 , edited 11/20/10
Amaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggg Gameeeeeeeeeee .. Just worth every penny if u like FPS games with movie action style & some slow motion effect in them ! .. Reallyyy Great !! I highlyyy Recommend it
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/26/10

hell_night wrote:

Amaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggg Gameeeeeeeeeee .. Just worth every penny if u like FPS games with movie action style & some slow motion effect in them ! .. Reallyyy Great !! I highlyyy Recommend it


Lol yup great game and love the zombie mod ^_^
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cyprus, Famagusta
Offline
Posted 11/25/10 , edited 11/26/10

wwe wrote:


hell_night wrote:

Amaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggg Gameeeeeeeeeee .. Just worth every penny if u like FPS games with movie action style & some slow motion effect in them ! .. Reallyyy Great !! I highlyyy Recommend it


Lol yup great game and love the zombie mod ^_^


oh ur right ! hehe .. the zombie mode makes it an even extra master piece game
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 11/30/10 , edited 12/1/10

hell_night wrote:


wwe wrote:


hell_night wrote:

Amaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggggggggggg Gameeeeeeeeeee .. Just worth every penny if u like FPS games with movie action style & some slow motion effect in them ! .. Reallyyy Great !! I highlyyy Recommend it


Lol yup great game and love the zombie mod ^_^


oh ur right ! hehe .. the zombie mode makes it an even extra master piece game



yup it does got to lvl 30 in zombies lol best 2 guns is lighting gun and ray gun with Monkey
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Hangout with Gaara
Offline
Posted 12/6/10 , edited 12/7/10
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Call_Of_Duty_Black_Ops


Love the zombie mod best part of the game
1074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The Shire
Offline
Posted 12/13/10 , edited 12/14/10
IT TEH BEST
2739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / kelantan
Offline
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/15/10
can i play in german site....
wwe
128534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Married
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

simon666 wrote:

IT TEH BEST


yeah it is so much fun and best part still say Zombies lol
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/30/10 , edited 12/30/10
probably the best game i ever played
26564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/5/11
awesome game
TDK888 
63099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Winnipeg, Manitoba
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/5/11
It's a solid game. But it can be very frustrating at times
6084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11 , edited 1/11/11

gaara wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Call_Of_Duty_Black_Ops


Love the zombie mod best part of the game



The only good part of the game.
56134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/23/11 , edited 1/24/11
Shitty game.

Console port...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.