First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Youkai Academy(roleplay)
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/27/10


Akemi: i found him, but i'm not sure if I can get to him....Do you think you could help me?
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 12/28/10
Alex entered the school grounds. This place is interesting with all the different kinds of people here, Alex thought. On the other hand, that idiot didn't want to come to school today. She frowned while walking. She smelt some people near by. A vampire, and somthing else. She picked up the pace and looked for what she was smelling.
Posted 12/28/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: i found him, but i'm not sure if I can get to him....Do you think you could help me?


Moka: i think i can!
Posted 12/28/10

FangDragon wrote:

Alex entered the school grounds. This place is interesting with all the different kinds of people here, Alex thought. On the other hand, that idiot didn't want to come to school today. She frowned while walking. She smelt some people near by. A vampire, and somthing else. She picked up the pace and looked for what she was smelling.


Moka: *sees you walking to Akemi and her* hello!
47395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

kitty_nya wrote:


FangDragon wrote:

Alex entered the school grounds. This place is interesting with all the different kinds of people here, Alex thought. On the other hand, that idiot didn't want to come to school today. She frowned while walking. She smelt some people near by. A vampire, and somthing else. She picked up the pace and looked for what she was smelling.


Moka: *sees you walking to Akemi and her* hello!


Alex looked at the two. "Hi," she said sheepishly.
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: i found him, but i'm not sure if I can get to him....Do you think you could help me?


Moka: i think i can!


Akemi: *looks at the ocean of girls surrounding Akio* Uh............I need to talk to him...it's important....
Posted 12/29/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: i found him, but i'm not sure if I can get to him....Do you think you could help me?


Moka: i think i can!


Akemi: *looks at the ocean of girls surrounding Akio* Uh............I need to talk to him...it's important....


Moka: i can get him for you! *runs into the pile of girls and grabs him then takes him to you* Akemi needs to talk yo you so please listen!
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: i found him, but i'm not sure if I can get to him....Do you think you could help me?


Moka: i think i can!


Akemi: *looks at the ocean of girls surrounding Akio* Uh............I need to talk to him...it's important....


Moka: i can get him for you! *runs into the pile of girls and grabs him then takes him to you* Akemi needs to talk yo you so please listen!


Akio: *looks at her* Akemi...........*shoves his hands in his pockets* I have nothing to say to her....
Girl1: HEY! What do you think you're doing with our Akio?!
Girl2: HE'S OURS!
Akemi: Akio-San, please-
Akio: I have nothing to speak to you about...leave..
Akemi: *tears well up, but she holds them back* All I had was one question...I was hoping you'd-
Girl3: *pushes her and stands in front of Akio: BACK OFF LOSER
*the oean of girls surround him agian, taking him away from Akemi*
Girl4:*walks next to girl3* She's right, get lost Demon! *points at her adn zaps her* *laughs*
Girl5: *appears next to them* why don't you just stop chasing your stupid dream of talking to him and go crawl back to whatever cave you came from! *summons water on her and throws her against the wall*
*they all laugh*
Akemi: Ow............
Posted 12/29/10


Moka: *screams at the girls* She didn't do any thing to you so why wpuld you do that!!!!!!! *looks at Akio* whats wrong with you?!?!? all she wanted to do was ask you something....you didnt have to do that! *goes to Akemi* are you okay????
Moderator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
yuki cross... walks into the school office.. looks around..*apparently shes the new student here and youkai academy*
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

kitty_nya wrote:



Moka: *screams at the girls* She didn't do any thing to you so why wpuld you do that!!!!!!! *looks at Akio* whats wrong with you?!?!? all she wanted to do was ask you something....you didnt have to do that! *goes to Akemi* are you okay????


Akemi: *smiles sadly* It's ok Moka-Chan, I'm used to it
Akio: *looks at them*........
Girl1: *looks at Moka like she's crazy* She didn't do anything? SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! What hasn't she done?! She's ruin our school, that's what!
Girl2: Ever since she came here, her human appearance is a threat to us all!
Girl3: Rumors has it, she turns into a ghastly monster when she mad
Girl4: another is she's really a human spy trying to overthrow our school
Girl5: Some say she's a demon sent from hell
Girl6: Some have said she killed her own parents
*they all glare at her*
Girl7: She deserves to go crawl back into whatever cave she came from, she's a disgrace *throws a fireball at Akemi's feet*
Akemi: *backs up*
Girl2: *throws a lightning dagger at her*
Akemi: *dodges it*
Girl4: *binds her feet with vines*
Girl3: *sends a ball of snow at her*
Girl6: *throws an arrow of water at her*
Girl5: *throws a rock at her*
Girl1: You should of never came here you demon child...*surrounds her in water and electricity*
Akemi: Moka-Chan....run before they hurt you too
Akio: *puts his hand up and everything disappears* That's enough *looks at Akemi* We have no business with each other *walks away*
*the ocean of girls follow him except for the 7 that were attacking her*
Girl7: Look what you did! You made him mad!
Akemi: I-
Girl4: You should just die already!
Akemi: *looks down at the floor*
Posted 12/30/10


Moka: Stop it!!!!! Leave her alone!!!!! *tries to pull off her rosario and it rips off*
*everything gets dark and Moka turns into Inner Moka*
*The 7 girls look at her*
All 7 girls:What is this power?!?!?!? What is she?!?!?!?
Inner Moka: Hurting someone because of a stupid guy.....Learn your place!
*attacks all 7 girls and wins*
*looks at Akemi*
Inner Moka: Are you okay?
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

kitty_nya wrote:



Moka: Stop it!!!!! Leave her alone!!!!! *tries to pull off her rosario and it rips off*
*everything gets dark and Moka turns into Inner Moka*
*The 7 girls look at her*
All 7 girls:What is this power?!?!?!? What is she?!?!?!?
Inner Moka: Hurting someone because of a stupid guy.....Learn your place!
*attacks all 7 girls and wins*
*looks at Akemi*
Inner Moka: Are you okay?


Akemi: *nods* W-what are you?
*the 7 girls lay there, knocked out for good*
Posted 12/30/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



Moka: Stop it!!!!! Leave her alone!!!!! *tries to pull off her rosario and it rips off*
*everything gets dark and Moka turns into Inner Moka*
*The 7 girls look at her*
All 7 girls:What is this power?!?!?!? What is she?!?!?!?
Inner Moka: Hurting someone because of a stupid guy.....Learn your place!
*attacks all 7 girls and wins*
*looks at Akemi*
Inner Moka: Are you okay?


Akemi: *nods* W-what are you?
*the 7 girls lay there, knocked out for good*


Inner Moka: Im a vampire
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 12/30/10


Akemi: *stands up* Thank you for you help *smiles* You're the first one that's been nice to me. How can i repay you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.