First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Youkai Academy(roleplay)
Posted 12/30/10

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: *stands up* Thank you for you help *smiles* You're the first one that's been nice to me. How can i repay you?


Inner Moka: well...i kinda broke my rosario...so i cant go back to my human form until i fix it...so can you not tell anyone that im a vampire....
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/17/11

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: *stands up* Thank you for you help *smiles* You're the first one that's been nice to me. How can i repay you?


Inner Moka: well...i kinda broke my rosario...so i cant go back to my human form until i fix it...so can you not tell anyone that im a vampire....


Akemi: *nods* I won't. So what else can you do?
Posted 1/19/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: *stands up* Thank you for you help *smiles* You're the first one that's been nice to me. How can i repay you?


Inner Moka: well...i kinda broke my rosario...so i cant go back to my human form until i fix it...so can you not tell anyone that im a vampire....


Akemi: *nods* I won't. So what else can you do?


Inner Moka: well...i dont know all of my powers yet...
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/19/11

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: *stands up* Thank you for you help *smiles* You're the first one that's been nice to me. How can i repay you?


Inner Moka: well...i kinda broke my rosario...so i cant go back to my human form until i fix it...so can you not tell anyone that im a vampire....


Akemi: *nods* I won't. So what else can you do?


Inner Moka: well...i dont know all of my powers yet...


Akemi: powers? people at this school seem to have that
Posted 1/23/11


Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

kitty_nya wrote:



Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters


Akemi: I-i see why......maybe it wasn't sp bright signing up for this school.....Are the people here always this mean?
Posted 1/24/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters


Akemi: I-i see why......maybe it wasn't sp bright signing up for this school.....Are the people here always this mean?


Inner Moka: i dont think so......
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters


Akemi: I-i see why......maybe it wasn't sp bright signing up for this school.....Are the people here always this mean?


Inner Moka: i dont think so......


Akemi: *sweat drops* ah.....oops..........*bows* Sorry to have caused you trouble*
Posted 1/26/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters


Akemi: I-i see why......maybe it wasn't sp bright signing up for this school.....Are the people here always this mean?


Inner Moka: i dont think so......


Akemi: *sweat drops* ah.....oops..........*bows* Sorry to have caused you trouble*


Inner Moka: you didn't cause me trouble
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/27/11

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters


Akemi: I-i see why......maybe it wasn't sp bright signing up for this school.....Are the people here always this mean?


Inner Moka: i dont think so......


Akemi: *sweat drops* ah.....oops..........*bows* Sorry to have caused you trouble*


Inner Moka: you didn't cause me trouble


Akemi: At least let me help you return back to normal, that is if you need to
Posted 1/28/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


kitty_nya wrote:



Inner Moka: yupp...well it is a school of monsters


Akemi: I-i see why......maybe it wasn't sp bright signing up for this school.....Are the people here always this mean?


Inner Moka: i dont think so......


Akemi: *sweat drops* ah.....oops..........*bows* Sorry to have caused you trouble*


Inner Moka: you didn't cause me trouble


Akemi: At least let me help you return back to normal, that is if you need to


Inner Moka:Can you help me???
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/28/11


Akemi: I cna try *smiles* It's the most i can ddo for you helping me
Posted 1/31/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: I cna try *smiles* It's the most i can ddo for you helping me


Inner Moka: Thank you
Moderator
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 1/31/11

kitty_nya wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:



Akemi: I cna try *smiles* It's the most i can ddo for you helping me


Inner Moka: Thank you


Akemi: It's no problem, *claps hands toether* where should we start?
Posted 2/1/11


Inner Moka: Well....my outer self broke the chain to the rosario....do you think you can fix it??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.