First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Laboratory
Posted 11/17/10
Rain sends a glare at Alcott, and handed him back the drink. "Don't get friendly with me, I still don't like you."

-sighs- Still amused with her reluctant side, "If you insist." Takes the drink.

"You have a fountain somewhere?" She asked.

Looks back at her, curiously, "Now why would you drink out of public fountain?"

"That way I won't be poison or catch something, you might've put in that drink!" Covers herself with the blanket.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -heads to another expermement place- hmm seems like they are making things other than dolls here
Riou: -smirks- of course
Kasumi: -sighs and stares at riou- don't tell him everything
Miyuki: -wonders off somewhere-
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott leans against the doorway, "Now do you want to go to the fountain?"

She takes a peek behind her blanket, "Yes."

"Then come on, I can't let you go alone. You might cause some trouble"
Goes over to her an grabs her wrist, taking her with him out to the hallways.

"Hey! I can walk myself!" - Rain
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -walks away from the room then walks down the hallway-
Riou: -goes off to find miyuki-
Kasumi: -stares at arashi then sighs-
Arashi: What is it? -looks at her-
Kasumi: oh nothing
Posted 11/17/10
Rain see's a beautiful fountain outside, "For a lab that does bad experiments, this place is pretty." -sighs-

He continues to watch and fixes his glasses, "Ahem, did you forget why we came out here?"

Gives him a dirty look, "I know, I just wanted to look." -walks off-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -continues walking down the hall- i need something to drink
Kasumi: follow me i'll take you to the nearest fountain -walks off with arashi following-
Posted 11/17/10
The two finally makes it to one of the fountains, she runs over to it. Taking a drink.

Alcott just stood there admiring his display, as she drank.
"This was all my work..."

She stops and looks at the display, "...proud of yourself huh?" -scoffs-

"Heheh" He just laughs and continues to look at it.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -they reach the foutain- finally water -walks over to it and takes a sip- i wonder how rain is doing
Kasumi: who knows -sighs- theres quite a few fountains in this place so you don't have to worry about people standing in line
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott was stepping back as he was looking at one of the creature display. "You better stay back."

Suddenly the glass breaks and the thing is release, causing the guards to pile up in that area. Protecting Alcott, and Rain.

She looks stunned, "Ah! W-what are going to do?"

He just smirks, "This one seems ready now."

Rain just looks at him confused, then at the guards trying to calm it down.

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -finishes drinking then looks around- did you hear glass breaking?
Kasumi: -looks at him- yes lets go check it out -they run to where they heard the noise coming from-
Posted 11/17/10 , edited 11/17/10
The group of guards was trying to stop the thing from rampaging, Alcott and Rain was in the midst of the commotion.

Alcott was yelling at the guards, "Did I tell you to paralyze the damn thing 1st?"

Rain was backed up against the wall frightened for some reason.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -turns the corner and sees the creature out of its tube- what the hell is going on!?
Kasumi: -stands in between arashi and the creature ready to strike it down if it comes near them-
Posted 11/17/10
"Let me handle this." Alcott moves them out of the way, bringing out his gun from before and shots it point blank.

Rain covered her ears from the loud bang, and the things was KO'ed, and taken away.

Alcott turns around, "Now that wasn't so hard was it." Making the guards rather embarrassed.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -looks at Rain and starts to approach her but then stops and turns away then walks off-
Kasumi: -sighs and follows Arashi with one final look at Rain and Alcott then turns and runs after arashi-
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott noticed Arashi and Kasumi, and grins.

Rain runs off, really frightened still.
Thinks: No...I don't want to see anymore.

He quickly goes after her, and directed the guards to pay attention to the creature. "Take it to lab 4! I'll return soon after I retrieve the girl."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.