First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Laboratory
Posted 11/17/10 , edited 11/17/10
He looks over to her, "You don't seem to be resisting like the last time you were bound to a lab. Why?"

Rain continues to look forwards, "I'm not going to...and I have my reasons."

"Is it to stay here with Mr. Nakamura to see if he's unharm?" Stops and watches for her answers.

She just kept going in silence.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -keeps wandering around then sees some guards and hides till they pass then keeps on walking-
Posted 11/17/10
They turned around the corner, close to his room and she stops.
"He's not going anywhere....is he?"

Alcott, stops right after her, "So you ARE concerned about him. I wouldn't know I don't run the Dolls area."

"I see..." goes into the room. -sighs-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -turns the corner and sees rain then goes back behind the corner before she notices him and listens in on the convo between her and Alcott-
Posted 11/17/10
He decided to ask her another question, "What is he to you?"

Rain sits on the couch, "I don't need to tell you anything!"
"Oh?" Alcotts quickly goes over to her, grabs her shoulder. "Tell me"
He now had a serious look on his face, but it didn't seem to phase her.
"No! I won't!" She looks off to the side not looking at him.

He started to get irritated, "I'll get answers from you one way or another."


40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -gets closer while hiding in the shadows- what are they talking about
Posted 11/17/10
Rains back hits against the wall again, as he was holding a grip onto her.
In a dark expression, "Now...tell me."

She still refused to say anything still, and he grabs her chin looking into her eyes.
"I'm I going to have to punish someone?!"

"He's just someone I care about is all, alright?!" She shouted cause his grip felt like her jaw was gonna break.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -looks confused- why are they talkin about me for?
Posted 11/17/10
He let's her go, back to his usual expression, "Good. I don't anyone being close to you."

She falls on the floor holding her jaw, "You're crazy & obsessed!"

-smirks- "Or so I've been told."
He leaves the room to the next one to check on Zero.
"Hm, 70% complete, he must have a lot of data. Might prove useful."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -waits there to see if there is any more talking-
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott comes back in the room where Rain was at.
"Actually I have this machine I want to test out, I'd like you to come with me."

She get's up slowly, "Mi-might as..ow...well go, not like you'd let me refuse."

He goes to prepare to leave.s
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -hides so that he is not seen when they come out-
Posted 11/17/10
"That's what I like to hear. I expect as much since your one of my projects."
Walks out into the hallway, in the night.

Rain follows, still holding her jaw.

The two walked off into the hallways.

"We won't be back for awhile keep an eye on Nakamura." Alcott gives the guard some piece of paper, "Now if it's an emergency use this number."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: Tch damn -heads back to his room but ends up getting lost-
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott looks back, "Hm?" But then shrugs if off.

They walked into the dark hallway, with only a flash light. "Now the underground work area maybe a bit-" he opened the door to the underground passage way, with his car key. "-different from the main building."

Rain walks in 1st looking around, "Everything is so bright and blue." Covering her eyes slightly.

He goes over to another nearby guard, telling him, "Keep a close eye of the hallways in the main building."

The guards nods, then salutes.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.