First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Laboratory
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -just keeps getting more lost- ah where the hell am i?!
Posted 11/17/10
The two walk into the new area, and Rain continues to look circles around her. Fascinated.

"Here we are.." Alcott looks over at her to see if she remembers anything.
Thinks: I wonder. Does she remember? About the machine that attacked...him?

Rain watches some of the workers test the machinery, "Tell how much of my boy consist of cybernetics?"

He thinks: I guess not. heh

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -goes frantic trying to find his room-
Posted 11/17/10
Finally he answers her, "Not that much, you're still more of a human, than a cyborg."

"What? I don't understand...." She was confused.

"Well the only thing that is cyber are the MU, and skeleton. From the last time I remember." Smirks at her, "Would you want me to check it out?"

She moves away from him, "Ah, isn't there any other way?"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -gets worried- none of this looks familiar
Posted 11/17/10
After hours in the underground, Rain started to feel sleepy.

Alcott noticed and ceased his activities, "Well so much for that. We're done here, we'll continue some other time."

"Ah yes sir!" says one of the workers finishing up. "We'll finish it tomorrow, if that's okay sir?"

"Yes do as you please, just don't screw it up." goes to Rain. "We should head back it's been hours. Hm, I wonder how's that little lost rat?"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -gets even more lost- its like a maze
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott walks down the hallway with Rain towards where, Arashi was at.

He was pointing the flash light in his direction, "Hm, to think they should make more windows so the moon will guide us."

Rubbing her eyes Rains nods sleepy.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -runs down a different way to avoid them-
Posted 11/17/10
He looks around curiously, but continues on the as they have been
"Hm, we're almost there."

They turned around the corner to his room, he unlocks the door and let's Rain in first.
She bumps into hims as she went in, drowsy.
-mumbles-

Alcott turns around one more time, showing his flash light around.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -sighs- seems like they didn't spot me -moves out of his hiding place then begins walking off but then turns around- i wonder how rain is doing
Posted 11/17/10
Alcott locked his door, and calls someone, in the dolls area.
"Hello, I'd like to know if Nakamura is still in his room."

Hangs up and sits on his chair, "Troublesome."

40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -walks around the halls and sighs- now where is that room
Posted 11/17/10
A bunch of guardmen were roaming around the hallways.
"Yeah I don't see him in his room."

Another one with the flashlight, "yeah and no sign of that trio, that was suppose to watch him."

Alcott waited in his office for the news.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 11/17/10
Arashi: -sighs hiding in a corner of the hallway- i wonder what will happen if im found
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.