First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Roleplay Area ★ The Park ★
Creator
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/18/10
Let's start?
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/22/10
Hsaru and kuro wlaked in.
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/24/10
Kat was hiding under a desk, book in hand, watching the two people walk in. She wanted badly to say hi but remained under, not making a sound
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/25/10

kitkat259 wrote:

Kat was hiding under a desk, book in hand, watching the two people walk in. She wanted badly to say hi but remained under, not making a sound


Kuro looked around. "think someones ehre?" The other girl asked.
Creator
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/26/10

kitkat259 wrote:

Kat was hiding under a desk, book in hand, watching the two people walk in. She wanted badly to say hi but remained under, not making a sound

Alina sat down wherever, since she was new and didn't know who to sit by. Then she noticed the girl behind her hiding under a desk. She leaned back on her chair to peer over, but by accident tipped over and fell under the desk with her.

"Owwww... great way to start the day, ugh" she said to herself.
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/26/10
Kat lept from under her desk over to the girl who fell. "Umm You ok?" She asks as she helps her up.
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
Kat lept from under her desk over to the girl who fell. "Umm You ok?" She asks as she helps her up.
Creator
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

kitkat259 wrote:

Kat lept from under her desk over to the girl who fell. "Umm You ok?" She asks as she helps her up.


"Ahehe...yeah" Alina said, rubbing here head. "I'm such a klutz. but thanks. its nice to meet you."
she sat back in her chair and stood up for introductions.

"My name is Alina Macintosh....I'm 16 years old. I recently moved in from America, so pardon my speech." she stated, brushing her hair back.
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
Kat lept from the floor and took Alina's hand andshook it weakly but quckly. "Kat. Pleasure to meet you" She tried to remain calm but her body betrayed her as Kat bagan to shake with shyness. "Ummm......"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

LolitapopVampire wrote:


kitkat259 wrote:

Kat lept from under her desk over to the girl who fell. "Umm You ok?" She asks as she helps her up.


"Ahehe...yeah" Alina said, rubbing here head. "I'm such a klutz. but thanks. its nice to meet you."
she sat back in her chair and stood up for introductions.

"My name is Alina Macintosh....I'm 16 years old. I recently moved in from America, so pardon my speech." she stated, brushing her hair back.





kitkat259 wrote:

Kat lept from the floor and took Alina's hand andshook it weakly but quckly. "Kat. Pleasure to meet you" She tried to remain calm but her body betrayed her as Kat bagan to shake with shyness. "Ummm......"


"alright.."Haru said. "And Im Haru that smy cousin Kuro."
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
Kat turns to the two girls and extends her hand first to Harau and shook hers. "Kat" then turned to her cousin and did the same
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

kitkat259 wrote:

Kat turns to the two girls and extends her hand first to Harau and shook hers. "Kat" then turned to her cousin and did the same


THey both shook her hand. "Cool name!"
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
She bowed her head in pleasure and embarassment. "Ummm thanks.....its.....umm...a nickname"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

kitkat259 wrote:

She bowed her head in pleasure and embarassment. "Ummm thanks.....its.....umm...a nickname"


The both nodded "Cool." Haru siad.
Moderator
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 11/27/10
Kat nodded her head and turned back towards her desk.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.