First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Photoshop stuff
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 1/4/11
i like photoshoping stuff, especially anime stuff. i dun
http://velocity-zero.deviantart.com/
63789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10
whoaaa dude!!!! thats rilly awesome!!!! :O
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

zombie-cookies wrote:

whoaaa dude!!!! thats rilly awesome!!!! :O

thanks, i wish i could do it all from scratch
63789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

4ever92hours wrote:


zombie-cookies wrote:

whoaaa dude!!!! thats rilly awesome!!!! :O

thanks, i wish i could do it all from scratch


haha!! no prob!! i was wondering wat anime is the first pic from?? x3
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

zombie-cookies wrote:


4ever92hours wrote:


zombie-cookies wrote:

whoaaa dude!!!! thats rilly awesome!!!! :O

thanks, i wish i could do it all from scratch


haha!! no prob!! i was wondering wat anime is the first pic from?? x3


aha its not from an anime sadly its from a game called last remnant, pretty good game. well i think so
63789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10


hmmm ic....i'll have to get it then o____o
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

zombie-cookies wrote:



hmmm ic....i'll have to get it then o____o


lol mhm it was fun, i never beat it tho sadly
63789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

4ever92hours wrote:


zombie-cookies wrote:



hmmm ic....i'll have to get it then o____o


lol mhm it was fun, i never beat it tho sadly


pshhhh!!! wow!! xDD wats it about??
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10

zombie-cookies wrote:


4ever92hours wrote:


zombie-cookies wrote:



hmmm ic....i'll have to get it then o____o


lol mhm it was fun, i never beat it tho sadly


pshhhh!!! wow!! xDD wats it about??


welll its about this boy whos sister gets kidnapped and stuff and than he finds some prince whos powerful and stuff i guess and than he and some generals party up and go on an adventure lol its better than what i explained
63789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10


haha!! sounds interesting!! xDD
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 11/20/10 , edited 11/20/10
8887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in a Thunderstorm;♥
Offline
Posted 12/29/10 , edited 12/30/10


I will die for you.


KH FTW.


~Random~
I like to graphix edit too.
I use Photoshop Cs2 :)

You can check my stuff out here
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I Dont Know :O
Offline
Posted 1/2/11 , edited 1/2/11
can someone give me there a best tutorial site in photoshop???

PM me. . .
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / International Hou...
Offline
Posted 1/3/11 , edited 1/4/11

4ever92hours wrote:

i like photoshoping stuff, especially anime stuff. i dun


What do you use and I mean the version
18779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in america
Offline
Posted 1/4/11 , edited 1/4/11

Casi420 wrote:


4ever92hours wrote:

i like photoshoping stuff, especially anime stuff. i dun


What do you use and I mean the version


cs5 i started when they came out with cs2
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.