First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
10713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Anime World(kissi...
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 2/28/15
I'm starting a petiotn so this awsome series can get badges on Crunchyroll

if anybody else feels the same way please contact any of the admins on CR or post this topic to help get this series some badges

3846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On Your Roof
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
too bad its horrible
Posted 11/19/10

AlkaVirus wrote:

too bad its horrible


objection
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 11/19/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


AlkaVirus wrote:

too bad its horrible


objection


Agree with the super interlligent monkey lawyer XD
95158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/10 , edited 11/19/10
It's different but it's far from horrible.

It's a damn love affair with American cartoons. PPG style, Transformers episode, Ren and Stimpy Episode, Invader Zim reference

There are some really great references and Easter eggs for older viewers
Posted 11/19/10
It's shit.
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Phoenix AZ
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
I will say that some of the episode are far out there but as a show its self its really not that bad.
73201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 11/19/10
this anime is amazing.
its not crap, its good!
and anyways alkavirus, it seems that you like a crappy show. naruto >_>
i dont know but if you live in the US and you know what 90s cartoons are this is great.
i know plenty of people who love this show.
yea badges please! Id want one! XD
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / San Fran
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
This show has become my drug, seriously! It's basically Ren and Stimpy meets the Powerpuff Girls! It's just one big adrenaline rush! I especially love how everytime an enemy is defeated, it's shown in live action exploding! WHAT other anime has that?! WHAT?!
57309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Billings,Montana
Offline
Posted 11/20/10
I really love this show. It is probably the best show on crunchyroll right now. It just cracks me up every time I watch it. I could actually see myself rewatching these episodes over and over again when the series is done. I love how they make fun of so many shows and movies. It is a complete parody and anybody who doesn't like it. Well, you are missing out on such a great show. There is more humor in this show in 25 minutes worth than most comedies. I really hope that there is a 2 season and hopefully a 3rd,4th,5th and so on. I could actually see a long run with this show. Keep it up. If you haven't watched this show yet. I highly recommend it :).
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Berlin, Germany
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

Anewlight wrote:

I really love this show. It is probably the best show on crunchyroll right now. It just cracks me up every time I watch it. I could actually see myself rewatching these episodes over and over again when the series is done. I love how they make fun of so many shows and movies. It is a complete parody and anybody who doesn't like it. Well, you are missing out on such a great show. There is more humor in this show in 25 minutes worth than most comedies. I really hope that there is a 2 season and hopefully a 3rd,4th,5th and so on. I could actually see a long run with this show. Keep it up. If you haven't watched this show yet. I highly recommend it :).


Well said. It is quite funny.
118453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

AlkaVirus wrote:

too bad its horrible


I agree this is by far the worst anime to come out of japan last year.
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

theskyflame wrote:


AlkaVirus wrote:

too bad its horrible


I agree this is by far the worst anime to come out of japan last year.
As do I. I couldn't get through the first episode, it was that bad. I liked the art but that was it.

66780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/30/11

tenebrusmke79 wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


AlkaVirus wrote:

too bad its horrible


I agree this is by far the worst anime to come out of japan last year.
As do I. I couldn't get through the first episode, it was that bad. I liked the art but that was it.


judging a series based one episode..... really?? okay it's your opinon and your valid to it. I happened to really like the series because of the fact each episode had a different director and writer so you never knew what was going to happen I also loved the sound track so much I actually bought it, but again this is my opinion
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 2/25/11 , edited 2/25/11
too much fanservice, i hate it. But it' s the only anime that starts out with a black guy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.